Budda002

Nov 19, 2017
Damn, anyone have the saves right next to the added content? I don't have it in me to click through that yet another time.

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Open the game from the previous update, then save your save to disk and load it in the new one.
If you were playing the offline version, like I was, you might not get any avatar images if you use your old save.

To save replaying everything, after you load your save, you can and paste in this to load the images from the website:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.base = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/'
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.avatar = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/avatar/'
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.ui = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/ui/'

Mar 3, 2019
If you were playing the offline version, like I was, you might not get any avatar images if you use your old save.

To save replaying everything, after you load your save, you can and paste in this to load the images from the website:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.base = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/'
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.avatar = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/avatar/'
SugarCube.State.variables.imagePath.ui = 'https://www.femaleagentgame.com/wp-content/uploads/media/ui/'
If you save the link to your computer you can load your local saves.

(Right click, Save Link As...)

Reactions: Darina

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
The truth is that it is disappointing. The story, due to its theme, engages more because of how it is written by the environment itself. It would be much more believable and accurate if it had been written, as someone in this forum has already suggested, that the protagonist was a tourist who really runs out of money and is forced to work in the brothel being recruited by an international intelligence agency , but in the end, it is as it is. Apart from this, which is obvious, is what is disappointing about how is written. More of the same as a waitress, okay okay, from my point of view I liked it but... just a sex scene? Weren't there three sex scenes? It is written in the author's roadmap. Once again it deceives its sponsors and further strengthens the already almost firm conviction of not supporting the project due to the lack of seriousness and empathy for those who financially support the project.
A shame.
Poor and disappointing update.

Jan 25, 2018
The only thing I really dislike, to the point that I criticize about Patreon/SubscribeStar projects, is how we are pretty much coerced into paying for access to the dev log because it is not available anywhere else. I don't want to jump into projects without reading how their modus operandi is, I usually can tell how good the dev's work ethic is by the updates they put out. Some games have either their Steam or Itch.io pages where even if you haven't bought or subscribed to the game, you can still read the progress, this game doesn't have that. And I know that in the discord they link all the "announcements" to their Patreon page anyway, so there is no use joining their channel.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The only thing I really dislike, to the point that I criticize about Patreon/SubscribeStar projects, is how we are pretty much coerced into paying for access to the dev log because it is not available anywhere else.
That's a strange thing to bring up with a project where just about every dev post other than Patron version/early access links is free to read for everyone. So if you actually fucking tried, you absolutely could form your own opinion of how Crush's work ethic is. Of all the things that might be valid criticism of this project, that was not one.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
That's a strange thing to bring up with a project where just about every dev post other than Patron version/early access links is free to read for everyone. So if you actually fucking tried, you absolutely could form your own opinion of how Crush's work ethic is. Of all the things that might be valid criticism of this project, that was not one.
QuotedForTruth

Yeah, there are now usually weekly public dev updates posted at

If you want to follow the game more closely you can join their (for free).

You could even join their Discord and message the developer directly.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
The truth is that it is disappointing. The story, due to its theme, engages more because of how it is written by the environment itself. It would be much more believable and accurate if it had been written, as someone in this forum has already suggested, that the protagonist was a tourist who really runs out of money and is forced to work in the brothel being recruited by an international intelligence agency , but in the end, it is as it is. Apart from this, which is obvious, is what is disappointing about how is written. More of the same as a waitress, okay okay, from my point of view I liked it but... just a sex scene? Weren't there three sex scenes? It is written in the author's roadmap. Once again it deceives its sponsors and further strengthens the already almost firm conviction of not supporting the project due to the lack of seriousness and empathy for those who financially support the project.
A shame.
Poor and disappointing update.
They decided to split the latest update, essentially, into to two parts. I guess the other two sex scenes are in the Girls' Night Out, coming next month. Plus a new schedule after that of monthly side quest updates.

For an adult game, I think any developer has to deliver on fresh sexual scenes every update. This update was very Groundhog Day for me (do half-baked spy shit; shop for underwear; sex with Connor again for the third of fourth time; repeat topless bar work) but as always the potential of it developing into something exciting with the side quests.

If they shot for 80% quality and regular updates I think they would make a better game. Far easier to allow for meh updates if the updates are regular. But maybe that's the intention of the latest monthly release schedule.

Jan 25, 2018
That's a strange thing to bring up with a project where just about every dev post other than Patreon version/early access links is free to read for everyone. So if you actually fucking tried, you absolutely could form your own opinion of how Crush's work ethic is. Of all the things that might be a valid criticism of this project, that was not one.
Errr, that's exactly why I said, if I can't have easy access I find it hard to form an opinion of their work ethics, so this wasn't a criticism of their work/the game... Learn to read. I would have stood corrected in regards to the Patreon accessibility, but usually, 100% of the dev posts are behind a paywall in most other projects, good on this dev's part, because I actually like this game and would like to support them, but I needed to be sure. On the other hand, your attitude mate hahaha, instead of explaining or pointing out my error, it was just triggered fanboy screeching unlike the person that commented below you that actually provided useful information.

Reactions: TheGuyverOne
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes