greyab

Apr 14, 2022
Well, it's nice to see that he is lowering his standards to "good enough" rather than perfect which I guess it used to be. But looking at his own list of things to do he still has just under half the items that need work, so I guess we may see 117 for the new year if we are lucky.

The new NPC avatars will be nice though, the pictures currently used really need to be replaced.

When was this update supposed to come out, end of September? So if we get it for the new year it will only be 3 months late.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
These clothing mods were already implemented during the date with boss. They add to the sexiness but due to the effort it requires, we may see less options to choose what you wear in the future scenes.

Regit_Jo

May 21, 2021
This dude promised a September 30th release. And has since waddled his way to an early December release. This is honestly amazing. Crush has managed to piss away 2 fucking months and none of his patrons have dared criticize him for it.

greyab

Apr 14, 2022
This dude promised a September 30th release. And has since waddled his way to an early December release. This is honestly amazing. Crush has managed to piss away 2 fucking months and none of his patrons have dared criticize him for it.
not exactly true some of us did criticise him, but most I will admit just encouraged him to delay even further. after his second excuse, I cancelled my sub as I saw no reason to continue paying for excuses, when he finally gets around to actually providing content I may re-subscribe.

thhunter

Aug 12, 2019
He hasn't finished a single sex scene. February is more likely.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
what's is going to be next delay reason?
Easy. Holiday shopping madness followed by family Christmas insanity and New Year's drunken stupor. December is the gift that gives on giving for creators that need more excuses!

Yes, I would be massively surprised if Crush doesn't play at least one of those cards, but I would not be shocked if he added "the dog ate my storyboard" for good measure.

Jul 21, 2020
not exactly true some of us did criticise him, but most I will admit just encouraged him to delay even further. after his second excuse, I cancelled my sub as I saw no reason to continue paying for excuses, when he finally gets around to actually providing content I may re-subscribe.
It seems to me he has lost some subscribers over the latest delays. I'm pretty sure, when I checked a couple of months ago his monthly income was well over 6300 €. Now, it's down to 5831 € (I live in eurozone, so get it as euros).

Not that it's a critical mass or anything, but if I had a salary of over 6000/month (I wish) and had a pay cut of 500, I'd be a little alarmed.

Reactions: greyab

boobthief

May 25, 2017
It seems to me he has lost some subscribers over the latest delays. I'm pretty sure, when I checked a couple of months ago his monthly income was well over 6300 €. Now, it's down to 5831 € (I live in eurozone, so get it as euros).

Not that it's a critical mass or anything, but if I had a salary of over 6000/month (I wish) and had a pay cut of 500, I'd be a little alarmed.
I'm not seeing that as an overall downward trend on (assuming their data is accurate).

Number of patrons usually increases around a game release then drops off each billing cycle after (per month), cyclically. Pretty much what you'd expect.

graphtreon.com_creator_crushstation.png

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
not patrons... hostages.
i guess some intervention would be welcome

Reactions: fortuna95

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Easy. Holiday shopping madness followed by family Christmas insanity and New Year's drunken stupor. December is the gift that gives on giving for creators that need more excuses!

Yes, I would be massively surprised if Crush doesn't play at least one of those cards, but I would not be shocked if he added "the dog ate my storyboard" for good measure.
nice one... black friday delay - game will be delayed 30% more than usual...
but seriously, anyone noticed that every while when he run out of excuses, he redesigns avatar. usually this redesigned avatar is worse than previous, yet our beloved milkman crush never miss opportunity to revamp old habbits.
progress chart is hillarious. apparently he is the only one whose progress is in minus

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and GitinGud

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
nice one...
but seriously, anyone noticed that every while when he run out of excuses, he redesigns avatar. usually this redesigned avatar is worse than previous, yet our beloved milkman crush never miss opportunity to revamp old habbits.
I just look forward to the part when he tries to merge the lifepath into the mission sequence. I think it might take at least 1 year. :ROFLMAO:

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
It is a shame to see the delays... I really like the game and looking forward to see more of that corruption, but I think it's some kind of wasting my time.

Can you guys give me a few suggestions for female pov games with corruption? As hardcore as it can be. I really enjoyed Eva kiss and third crisis or nights of sunburn.

Jul 21, 2020
I'm not seeing that as an overall downward trend on (assuming their data is accurate).

Number of patrons usually increases around a game release then drops off each billing cycle after (per month), cyclically. Pretty much what you'd expect.

View attachment 2201857
Ah, then it's just the natural trailing off cycle. Still, if he is only able to update once per month, you'd expect the drops to be longer...

Reactions: boobthief

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Ah, then it's just the natural trailing off cycle. Still, if he is only able to update once per month, you'd expect the drops to be longer...
I think if they released something every month or two months there would be increased and sustained growth. It's a really popular, exciting game. The updates on Patreon are pretty good, effective marketing.

I think their release cycle is probably really unhealthy. I have no inside information but I'm guessing: stress and crunch to a delayed release then recover (i.e. no real progress) for at least 50% of the time until the next crunch. That's not sustainable, longterm and pretty miserable in practice.

I think they are trying to make their best game. But they have yet to learn the lesson: you got to fucking ship it.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I think the usual approach of consumers to adult games explains much of this. How many adult games do you play more than 3 times a week, for most of the weeks of a year? I can think of a small handful of games that fit this description, and FA is not one of them due to its linearity. I won't name the small handful of games that might be played that much, because naming games and creators in this thread causes certain individual(s) to panic.

Out of the games that could be played that often, most actually aren't huge earners. Many people who pay for adult games like to drop in once a quarter to see Patreon posts and consume new content. This is where Crush's serious effort placed into good Patreon posts pays off. Most just glance at the posts and it seems like Crush is alive but not necessarily well, but that he has the energy to make the usual deluxe post. That satisfies enough people to keep the ship afloat. When creators drop completely off the map, worse things happen--but still if you check on some completely dead Patreons, many still have subscribers.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes