Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Now Conner needs to find someone to replace her, which means that he doesn't hold all the power during the casting scene. Let the agent choose how she wants to move forward. Will she refuse Conner completely? will she play hard to get and attempt to befriend Conner (the boss) by offering a BJ and letting him want more? Or maybe she will let Conner fuck her, because she is afraid that there is no other option.
I actually pitched something pretty identical to Crush 18 months ago, probably longer ago. Fairly easy to add in but would have a ripple effect on all the other scenes. You could play a clever agent who takes a hard fail later on, or a complete doormat.

There is a theme with this game though, everyone gets caught up on the potential.

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
At this point game should be renamed into "CAN YOU FIND THAT HYPERLINK"? seriously why the hell it is appears always randomly on the page.
I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I think you're mocking me anyway.
I don't care. I supported Crush for close to a year before 1.16, and not enjoying his writing at all at the moment, not getting any suspense or pull, thrill, erotic whatever. That's all.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
People should remember that this portion of the game is the introduction. There aren't meaningful choices because Crush wants to start the gameplay portion of the game (if and when that ever arrives) from a given point in the FA's mission. I have encouraged Crush to stick to the main story so as to get to the gameplay, but others have convinced him that he needs to do these side missions (maybe because, even after all this time, he's not sure what the actual gameplay will be like).

Having lots of choices (or, for that matter, side missions or a revival of the lifepath) just delays the introduction to the part of the game where we can actually play a game, which is what I want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: ShamanLab

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
I am not exactly sure what it is that y'all complaining about now.

The life path was a huge chunk of content and people got upset that he abandoned it and pushed forward with Bangkok. Now he wants to bring both pieces of the puzzle together. What is wrong with that?
People are complaining this game is taking way too long for the little bit of content it offers. Initially this seemed like a choice directed game. But then everything turned out extremely linear, and the maker spent many years working on an avatar system.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
...maybe because, even after all this time, he's not sure what the actual gameplay will be like...
I said it long time ago that I'm don't think Crush knows what kind of game Female Agent will be... or more to the point, what kind of game he wants it to be. Not knowing what the gameplay will be like is natural consequence of that.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
people still defend this shit foaming,that's just baffling. he had enough time to play his puzzles and what not
>he was playing puzzle that he dont know what he want from it and was charging money all this time,what's the problem ?
do he actually pay you to lick his butthole or something ? i really cant comprehend it.

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
people still defend this shit foaming,that's just baffling. he had enough time to play his puzzles and what not
>he was playing puzzle that he dont know what he want from it and was charging money all this time,what's the problem ?
do he actually pay you to lick his butthole or something ? i really cant comprehend it.
See Right there is another idea for MC...I mean since there are no animations its just a couple paragraphs and a decision that doesn't branch ...I see it like this ...MC asked to lick dudes BH...(Choices) Do it Willingly/Do it Reluctantly....Then you could add some color by deciding based on submission etc if the taste was good, bad, caused PTSD... Good work happening in this form :)

Reactions: Davkin

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
See Right there is another idea for MC...I mean since there are no animations its just a couple paragraphs and a decision that doesn't branch ...I see it like this ...MC asked to lick dudes BH...(Choices) Do it Willingly/Do it Reluctantly....Then you could add some color by deciding based on submission etc if the taste was good, bad, caused PTSD... Good work happening in this form :)
Seriously. At this point, the game making process is basically to write an erotic story. Right now, it feels like an erotica author publishing two paragraphs every 2 months.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I don't think anyone really wishes to take out certain mechanics from the game. But those mechanics should do something and adding more (by reintroducing life path) and not using them can be viewed as a waste of time, in a game where the story progresses at slower pace. In my opinion you could achieve a far better game if you use what you already have and create some narrative branches based on that. For example:

You can start with two main ways of playing the agent. The perfect agent path - an agent that is very good at being a spy and knows how to use every tools that she has, from physical spy tools to sex appeal, in order to get the mission done, while avoiding sex as much as possible. The novice agent - an agent that is not too good in the field, she has to compensate by extracting as much information as possible after sex.

The first scene with Conner could look a lot different. The CIA is not stupid, it knows that they need to infiltrate someone in the club and the best way of achieving this is by creating demand. They somehow made a current bottle girl leave the club. Now Conner needs to find someone to replace her, which means that he doesn't hold all the power during the casting scene. Let the agent choose how she wants to move forward. Will she refuse Conner completely? will she play hard to get and attempt to befriend Conner (the boss) by offering a BJ and letting him want more? Or maybe she will let Conner fuck her, because she is afraid that there is no other option. Out of this 3 option, the agent that went on path B could end up keeping her job as a bargirl just because Conner wants her all for himself. Making her a bargirl would mean that he looses her.

Split the birlgirls in two groups: some girls that enjoy their lifestyle and the fact that it is easy for them to make money and other that don't, but know how to handle the clients in some other ways. They can look only for generous customers and lie that they want to marry them, or just seduce them just by dancing, or doing softcore stuff. If you are a really good friend with some girl, you can turn her into an asset. If you are not, maybe she will try to compromise you and you need to take care of her, sabotage her job. If you proved that you are a good agent, the CIA could offer you a certain budget. You can use those money to pretend that you went out to an outcall: CIA could fake call Miss forgot her name and ask for you. You leave the club for an hour and later return with the money. Is this good fap material, no. But at least you'll have a choice. That combined with the fact that a birgirl will have an easier job to get information about the Develfish vs one that sticks to the bottle girl position and has to do more spy missions in order to get the same information. Each spy mission should also be harder and harder. One mistake and the Thai Organize Crime will catch you and the story will end.

So I don't know, I think you can create a story without knowing if your first part time job from high school was in a restaurant or in pizza hut.
I agree with you. There are a million ways to make this game more interactive without making it too complicated to create. But do you really see crush pulling this off? Because I really, really don't.
Even with the current approach (a very linear novel with almost zero player agency), the update times are very slow and like others have said, it's kind of delusional to assume this very linear approach will change or, should it change, to assume it will be successfull and won't end in another rewrite. So my question was simply if people are still interested in the game in its current form, because I don't think we will see anything more.
My opinion: The game pretty much lacks everything that piqued my interest in the first place, and no, I don't mean the lifepath.

Last edited:

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
just delays the introduction to the part of the game where we can actually play a game, which is what I want to see.
That raises the question what the main part of the game will be? Or more so what the story will be? Right now it feels very linear and I don't really see how I can have more freedom of choice once I have been railroaded towards one path. So what choices am I supposed to make, once the MC has been turned into a whore?

I was fully on board with the approach to turn her into a bartender rather than having her start out as a whore from the beginning, but if we end up there regardless, what was the point? Like others have pointed out, there could have been lots of different ways to approach the story by giving in to certain things or not.

It all boils down to the age old question, if Crush ever knew what story he actually wanted to tell and what game he wanted to create. As far as I understand it he intends to come back to all of this and add more choices at some point. Okay. Shouldn't you know beforehand how many and what branches you wanted to create in order to set up everything thereafter? Same goes for the different mechanics. I still don't know how dice rolling fits into a game that is supposed to give you choices that are based on traits and skills. Traits and skills that you can't aquire or level up. At least not now.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
This is a good example of the "Patreon model" working.

If by "working" you mean "encourage the creator to release as little as possible as slowly as possible".

While I would obviously not condone such glacial development progress by forking up cash at Patreon, I can't deny the model is working. Take this project as a good example.

If the author had worked at the game at reasonable speed, the project would have been over years ago. Instead, by doing minimal updates, they rake in over $7000 each month, year over year, with no end in sight.

Or take Animopron as another good example of why the Patreon model is very very strongly encouraging the complete opposite of what I presume most of us want: complete projects.

Ignito

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of how much money has gone in to making this game (or just Crush's pocket)?

Jul 21, 2020
Although, to be fair, he doesn't get all of it:

- Patreon takes a slice
- He has to pay "lovely Victoria" for the illustrations
- Taxes (unless he wants some RL agents knocking on his door)

It's still a sh*tton though. Do people who pay 5$/month realise that it adds up to $60 in a year? Which is more than many AAA games cost on release.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys! Last week I got to work making a for the next episode. It's currently 29 pages of planning, covering 18 new scenes (some in the club, and some introducing new locations in Bangkok).

Completing the beat sheet in detail enables me to spot and fix logic and pacing problems in advance. I think it will make the rest of the process smoother and faster.
I’m hoping to finish this tomorrow, and from Wednesday will move on to the next stage in the process, storyboarding. (The storyboard is a Google Slides doc that helps us design the way the individual story screens (‘passages’) are laid out; this is important for planning out exactly what avatar clothing, NPC avatars and location photos are needed.)
Things are going well! I feel like this is turning into a big chunky episode with several hot new scenarios for the heroine to experience.
Okay, that's it, I’m gonna get back to work and will report on progress next week.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019

Hey guys! Last week I got to work making a for the next episode. It's currently 29 pages of planning, covering 18 new scenes (some in the club, and some introducing new locations in Bangkok).

Completing the beat sheet in detail enables me to spot and fix logic and pacing problems in advance. I think it will make the rest of the process smoother and faster.
I’m hoping to finish this tomorrow, and from Wednesday will move on to the next stage in the process, storyboarding. (The storyboard is a Google Slides doc that helps us design the way the individual story screens (‘passages’) are laid out; this is important for planning out exactly what avatar clothing, NPC avatars and location photos are needed.)
Things are going well! I feel like this is turning into a big chunky episode with several hot new scenarios for the heroine to experience.
Okay, that's it, I’m gonna get back to work and will report on progress next week.
I Don’t Know Rick, Looks Fake to Me

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes