I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] but these games all focus around other main characters too [...]
That is exactly my problem with practically every female MC corruption game. The developers always introduce more ladies to increase the corruption instead of corrupting the one female MC even more. I personally enjoy the increasing corruption of a single MC. I want her to resist for quite some time and yet to fail in the end. I want her to give up her believes and her whole existence just to follow the tempting path into depravity. So far no developer could deliver. Some got close, but ultimately they all introduced more girls instead of corrupting the one all the way...

But well. Hope never dies...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That is exactly my problem with practically every female MC corruption game.
I honestly hate the "corruption" trope. There is pretty much no game in which a male protagonist gets "corrupted" just because he starts to have more and more sex, but for female PCs people somehow pretend like a woman falls to the dark side just because she realizes she likes sex. :KEK:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I honestly hate the "corruption" trope. There is pretty much no game in which a male protagonist gets "corrupted" just because he starts to have more and more sex, but for female PCs people somehow pretend like a woman falls to the dark side just because she realizes she likes sex. :KEK:
Technically there is such games for male protagonists too -- but they generally involved feminization of said MC and getting fucked by other dudes. Which pretty much circles back to that "girls who have sex are corrupted" nonsense.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Technically there is such games for male protagonists too -- but they generally involved feminization of said MC and getting fucked by other dudes. Which pretty much circles back to that "girls who have sex are corrupted" nonsense.
That's even worse... :KEK:

I mean...all this slut shaming etc. made somewhat sense in times when any sex could lead to a pregnancy so women had to be more selective, but now when it is just about having fun...it would be a huge win-win for everybody if people could get these old stereotypes out of their systems.

But to get back on topic here: So the direction of FA is, to have the MC become a full blown bargirl now? And Langley will agree to that? Will be interesting to see how or even if he can write that in at least a somewhat believable manner. :KEK:

Feb 10, 2021
She was given the ok from higher ups, who asked if she was okay with going further than serving drinks two, maybe three updates ago, if I'm not mistaken

"We discussed escalation. CTC is also pre-authorising you to engage in other such relationships if necessary, again to the minimum extent required. No prior approval needed – this'll be your call in the field, but we'll back it if and when it happens. Understood?"

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She was given the ok from higher ups, who asked if she was okay with going further than serving drinks two, maybe three updates ago, if I'm not mistaken
Yes, but I think there was also a "if they want to make you a bargirl we'll extract you immediately" if I remember correctly. Being topless at the bar and having to fuck one of the bosses is one thing. Having to fuck countless strangers is another. I mean...I know the game is obviously over the top, but it also tries to be at least somewhat authentic with the intelligence stuff (and actually doing a better stuff with that than Hollywood normally does). So...I don't see how that will work out without feeling...awkward.

Feb 10, 2021
No, it was "if it is too much for you we'll extract you", they're okay with you getting high, sucking a dealer off and fucking around, they say so after the girls's night out quest, as long as you are okay with it.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, it was "if it is too much for you we'll extract you", they're okay with you getting high, sucking a dealer off and fucking around, they say so after the girls's night out quest, as long as you are okay with it.
It might depend on your choices, but I had the following lines:

Code:
"Speed up, they want me to <div class="tooltip">bargirl<span class="tooltiptext">work as a club prostitute</span></div>."

A pause for the comms lag.  "We'll get you out before that happens, don't worry.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

undertherose

Jan 1, 2019
We'll get you out before that happens, don't worry
To get that line your character has to have expressed a concern about becoming a bargirl. By picking other options you can avoid that line.

Though I imagine this will come up again when we're closer to actually becoming a bargirl.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To get that line your character has to have expressed a concern about becoming a bargirl. By picking other options you can avoid that line.

Though I imagine this will come up again when we're closer to actually becoming a bargirl.
We will see, how he will pull it off. For now he needs to finish the current update. It's almost a week overdue by now.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I think the story would have worked better if the higher ups weren't aware of every detail on the ground and only the player and her two support dudes knew what was actually happening. Then something could happen so the men were taken out of the equation for at least a while and the player was unsupervised on her own doing sexy times because whatever reasons.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I think the story would have worked better if the higher ups weren't aware of every detail on the ground and only the player and her two support dudes knew what was actually happening.
So many people (including the higher ups) knowing about our agent's unrestrained whoring activities plays a major part in her depraved journey. Exactly this widespread and detailed knowledge and the consequences of her doing careerwise lets her dive even deeper and faster into the abyss. She knows them watching but she doesn't care. Right now she's doing it for her country but she already realized it's also because she likes it. And she likes to be seen while doing it...

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
Hey Crushstation,

I noticed a typo in a scene.
It is showing the actual name rather than the made up name.
This might need to be changed.

Also, liked the illustrated scene. Hopefully many more is to come.

Screenshot 2023-07-15 031409.png

magao

Dec 16, 2020
That is exactly my problem with practically every female MC corruption game. The developers always introduce more ladies to increase the corruption instead of corrupting the one female MC even more. I personally enjoy the increasing corruption of a single MC. I want her to resist for quite some time and yet to fail in the end. I want her to give up her believes and her whole existence just to follow the tempting path into depravity. So far no developer could deliver. Some got close, but ultimately they all introduced more girls instead of corrupting the one all the way...

But well. Hope never dies...
https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-v0-32-0-aura-dev.76764/

Still in progress but there is a lot of gameplay, and it's specifically focused on corrupting the MC as she actively resists (any corruption of other characters is incidental to or contributing to the corruption of the MC). In fact it meets your desired progression almost exactly. Most of the corruption is based around convincing the MC to self-justify that taking just one more step from being pure and heroic will in the long-term assist in her final goal ... and then one more step, and one more, and then it snowballs. Part of it is sexual (and becomes more so as the MC becomes more corrupted) but in most cases that's as much for the power dynamic as anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: I-No

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Still nothing...

[1.19] Still polishing...
Hi guys! I wanted it to be ready, but I'm still working on a few scenes.
If I release it now it'll be shit but if I can just take the time it needs to make these scenes work then I'm sure you'll love it.
I'm working on it flat out every day, and believe me nobody wants this episode to be over more than this humble crab.
Release will be Soon™, okay I'm getting back to work

boobthief

May 25, 2017
There are not many completely female protagonist teacher games, for example. The few that exist are old and not very good. There are games with teacher mc's in them like Family Venture, or A Wife and Mother, but these games all focus around other main characters too, like AWAM is more about incest than events at school for example. Family venture same thing, as well as Harem and not being a female protagonist game.

There are also not many female lawyer games. In which I could imagine a lawyer dressing more and more provocatively during trial in front of jury and judge, and maybe even being stimulated with an egg while trying to do a closing speech. There are lots of interesting things you could do, focusing fully on a teacher at school, or with a lawyer game. I can think of 100's of scenes for a teacher game that plays with her reputation and need for her to be proper while devolving into a whore for the school. A need for her face not be exposed when shes doing things that could risk losing her job, same with a lawyer. Playing with the danger of that in every scene etc. Perhaps she wears a latex hood or a mask sometimes so nobody knows who she is. And all the internal feelings that come with that. Any game can be interesting if you write it well. I believe crush could write it and so it would be good. All game devs should essentially 'get into business to get out of business'... to quote Michael J Fox... but get out of business in the best way possible, through releasing a successful game as fast as possible and starting the next one. Look at HFT games... that's what they do. A lot of their games on this site too.
I'm impressed you have thought it through! Clearly there is an interest and demand for female protagonist games.

I think the development of Female Agent will probably progress until actual bargirl work then return to delve back into the formative years leading to spy work. Female Agent is successful on Patreon so I don't think Crush would take the risk of starting a new project any time soon. A subscription model with engagement is completely different than traditional big development costs up front and releasing and marketing a finished product.

Technically, text-based games like Female Agent should be faster and easier to release than RenPy or RPGM games that rely on 3D renders. Sounds like you have a lot of ideas and could release your own game... with blackjack and hookers! Just do it!

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes