nazuva

Aug 3, 2017
can you skip the White Russian mission? It's a dead end. I selected [Cancels White Russian] I'll Pass.] when Lauren wants to go on a double date but the mission still starts later on.

Dec 2, 2022
So am I missing something? Is there a way to improve skills? Like why is basically every skill at +0 or -1? Can I practice tradecraft to get better at picking?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
So am I missing something? Is there a way to improve skills? Like why is basically every skill at +0 or -1? Can I practice tradecraft to get better at picking?
No. None of the skills, mechanics or whatever it is that is presented as such has any meaning. There is no way to improve any of it. AFAIK some of them aren't even being tracked in game. It is all just "flavour" at this point.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, in a previous version that involved lifepath (well, first version of it at least) there was a way to "train" skills and increase them... in this version all the skills are just window dressing with no influence of story or any gameplay mechanic tied to them. Just as a lot of other stuff that seem to do somehing (person liking or disliking MC, suspicion, etc.).

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
does this game HTML fit to be played in android/joiplay? since I notice some HTML with custom layout like this tend to be broken, unreadable or the layout got messed up when played in android/joiplay.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Offline version: (270 MB)
Online link:

Changelog:
1.20 'White Russian' side quest. Our 'Female Agent' agreed to a double date to become closer friends with 'bargirl' Lauren and evaluate her as a potential ally. The two women dress up before joining 2 Russians they had met during 'Girls Night Out' for their double date. The date potentially ends with our agent and her date Kolya in his hotel room bed.
1.20.1 'White Russian' public release with a reworked sex scene

Last edited:

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
I've been playing around with SpicyChat in the last few days. I am absolutely convinced that, with the help of AI, Crush could not only produce material 1000% faster but also 1000% better. I found the writing in the recent updates to be poor.
I put together something like this in SpicyChat in half an hour and had a lot of fun. This is the future:
Damn I hadn't messed with AI stuff before. This really is an awesome way to have a super erotic tailor made (driven I guess) experience.

bergelmir

Mar 22, 2018
Is this another one of these games that get "redone" halfway through the story over and over again or am i missing something? 6 Years, all the stats stuff does not matter and on the first optional mission of many the game stops.

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Is this another one of these games that get "redone" halfway through the story over and over again or am i missing something? 6 Years, all the stats stuff does not matter and on the first optional mission of many the game stops.
Nah, you're not missing anything. After all this time any dev that was both competent and not a scammer would have everything storyboarded out in exquisite detail that had been worked and reworked many times. His latest update over on Discord is just another excuse to not do anything. This guy is making chumps of everyone who pays him to do nothing.

yewfella

Nov 24, 2022
Damn I hadn't messed with AI stuff before. This really is an awesome way to have a super erotic tailor made (driven I guess) experience.
It's good, but it's no substitute for a good human writer. The AI forgets things quickly and doesn't plan out an elaborate plot. It just improvises as it goes along.

The biggest problem seems to be that the AI doesn't like to upset the user. So it would make the job "interview" in Female Agent very difficult, as the AI would misinterpret the female protagonist's surprise and reluctance as a sign you don't like the direction of the roleplay. Then the AI will immediately break character and go into hypersensitive mode.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: GTK/HLK

SecondsSince

Feb 24, 2021
..., as the AI would misinterpret the female protagonist's surprise and reluctance as a sign you don't like the direction of the roleplay. Then the AI will immediately break character and go into hypersensitive mode.
Very true. But i bet that could be fixed or worked around with a better 'taught' AI. I believe the person who made/posted the link to the AI chat said he whacked it out quickly, more as a kind of proof of concept. So i'm confident a lot of shortcomings aren't specifically related to AI itself.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Basically: Yes.

The game has been redone twice, I think. Maybe three times? It's been so long.

We also know that Crush wants to reintroduce the lifepath aka school/college, once we have reached the next stage of the story. So, my guess would be that 2024 will see more story events and after that he will have to redo pretty much everything, because how can you alter the beginning of a story, without it having effects on everything else?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is the White Russian update good? or not worth playing right away?

the previous update with the panicking over BJ is a bit backward in terms of in-game logic I feel

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
It's fine. Good erotica but feels like it's just filler.
For me, it was disappointing. Very vanilla and brought nothing new to the table. I think the story is past the point where accidentally flashing people in a restaurant does anything to titillate, and then the sex with the russian guy was quite meh. For an "optional" side-quest I expected something more. The dude didn't even get rough with the MC and I was hoping for a gangbang with all his friends at least.

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
A Year of Excellence: How Crushstation Crushed It in 2023

Hello, fellow gamers! As the year comes to an end, I think we can all agree that 2023 was a fantastic year for Crushstation, the game developer who is defo NOT a scammer. Let's take a moment to appreciate the amazing achievements of this visionary dev, who revolutionised HTML text in end 2022 games using the technique called Beat Sheets to rapidly speed up their development time.

In March, Crushstation released a superb 1.18 version of the game, which added a whopping 10 minutes of gameplay and fixed some minor typos. The fans were ecstatic, and the critics were blown away by the stunning graphics and immersive sound effects. The game received a perfect score of 10/10 from every reputable review site, such as CrushstationFanboy.com, CrushstationLover.net, and CrushstationIsTheBest.org.

But Crushstation didn't stop there. They continued to work hard and deliver quality content to their loyal fanbase. In August, they released a spectacular 1.19 version of the game, which added another 10 minutes of gameplay and changed the font color from white to beige. The fans were overjoyed, and the critics were speechless by the brilliant storytelling and emotional impact. The game received a flawless score of 11/10 from every credible review site, such as CrushstationIsGod.com, CrushstationIsLife.net, and CrushstationIsTheOnlyReasonToLive.org.

And just when we thought Crushstation couldn't get any better, they surprised us with a phenomenal 1.20 version of the game in December, which added a mind-blowing 10 minutes of gameplay and added a comma in the title screen. The fans were ecstatic, and the critics were astounded by the innovative gameplay and artistic vision. The game received a transcendent score of 12/10 from every authoritative review site, such as CrushstationIsTheAlphaAndTheOmega.com, CrushstationIsTheBeginningAndTheEnd.net, and CrushstationIsTheOnlyTrueGod.org.

What a year, huh? Crushstation has truly shown us what it means to be HTML game developer. At this lightning fast development rate of 3 chapters a year, the full open world we were promised will exist because the full text story will float around our immersive 3D environment in the year 2032. I can't wait to see what Crushstation has in store for us in 2024. Maybe they'll add a period at the end of the game, or change the font size from 12 to 13. The possibilities are endless!

Thank you, Crushstation, for making 2023 the best year ever. You are the best game developer in the history of gaming. We love you, Crushstation. You are our hero, Crushstation. You are our crush, Crushstation.

P.S. written by ChatGPT, with love from me.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
A Year of Excellence: How Crushstation Crushed It in 2023
When you see the entire retrospective like that...
- My man crush is getting paid around 25k per update (That's not taking into account his SubscribeStar earnings)
- He has written maybe in total a quarter million words this entire year for the game (including his patreon excuses delays, which, if we did the maths for 5 working days a week, maybe 10 hours a day.... a generous estimate puts him at about 100 words/hour! (which is pretty funny because this entire post that took me a couple minutes to write is about 100 words. Let that give you some perspective on how little it is.)

I can't wait for another year of comedy. I thank you all for keeping me company next to this trash fire. I wish everyone a very merry christmas and happy new year!

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
It's fine. Good erotica but feels like it's just filler.

I agree.

I just played through the whole thing yesterday. I hadn't played any of Crush's output after girls' night out, as it sounded so underwhelming based on comments.

IMHO White Russian is an alright episode, which will work fine for what it is - an optional in-between thing - when there's more episodes coming after it.

The real problem was the MC's reaction to giving a blowjob to the cocktail guy, which just felt really out-of-character and out-of-place so late in the story. It was seriously jarring. Also, the way the game forces you into conflict with the VIPs earlier on, regardless of how slutty or agreeable or submissive you've been playing her...

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes