orellion

May 12, 2023
He actually quoted Terry Pratchett...a writer who in the period of 7 years would write like 10 or something superb novels...not counting all the other work he did like poems and essays.
He is crushing it, Pratchett even based a book on this guy:
View attachment 3723422

Short novels, mind you. Most average around 80K words. Girl spy is 700K words not to mention the custom, slick twine interface he built which may have taken a year itself to make.

• Haha
Reactions: gds21 and 4tune

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
I'm also part of the "take your time club". Since I am 35 years old and I deduced I will be alive until I am 90 years old. I have a game plan for each year I am alive. Basically a Perfect Marriage will be done when I am 45 years old. So I have a game to wank off to for 45. For 50 I think ORS will finally be completed so that's my 50 wank. And then female agent is planned for 65 years old. AWAM is going to be when I am 89 years old.

If he completed the game sooner, I'd lose my game to wank to for when I am those ages.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
For some people reading a book (particularly fiction) is fun. An opposite of work. There's no need to rope some shoddy "psychological" theory into it, when at the end of the day it boils down to nothing but individual preferences and what a person actually finds enjoyable.

The alternative and equally "psychological" take would be that having to click through 10 one-sentence screens instead of having it on single screen you can either read, skim or skip with a single click... is fucking annoying and not "fun".

(but all the extra clicking certainly helps to make the content feel longer, so that's valuable if you take months to produce one scene, i guess)
Even for people who like reading books, they'd be less inclined to read a massive block of text than to read smaller sized chunks. It's why paragraphs are a thing. They're the middle ground between one sentence and one essay. Individual preference in a population is a trend and is something important to target. Fewer people find massive blocks of text fun than do, so if you want greater appeal, it needs to be cut.

itachi012

Jan 4, 2022
Really enjoyed this game, I'd say it's one of my favorites now. Which does make the content wait really suck but ah well, guess I'll revisit in a year.

Can I ask though, what's the older version of the game like? Till where does the content in the old version go.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Really enjoyed this game, I'd say it's one of my favorites now. Which does make the content wait really suck but ah well, guess I'll revisit in a year.

Can I ask though, what's the older version of the game like? Till where does the content in the old version go.
IIRC, the version with the lifepath ends on arrival at Bangkok airport (may be earlier than that, it certainly doesn't go any further).

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
There are two older versions floating around. One ends in Bahrain, after lifepath/mission training, but never makes it to Bangkok. The other ends after the first year of University.

In a few years, there will probably be a third unfinished version when Crush abandons his latest attempt at lifepath reshuffling.

Edit: Now I think one version ended in Dubai rather than Bahrain. In any case, was definitely not KL in that version.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
:rolleyes: :unsure:
1718626183012.jpeg
Significant improvements

Hey guys! I’m working hard on the Mother Of All Beat Sheets. Last week I finished a second draft of the MOABS– covering hundreds of big and small story beats, strung out over a range of Bangkok episodes – and it’s significantly better than the first draft (which itself was significantly better than the planned continuation of the Bangkok story arc).

While I am very conscious that I don’t want to get stuck in a cycle of overplanning, the results of this exercise are just so exciting (and hot ) that it’s obvious I need to continue prioritising it right now. If you liked the previous episodes of Female Agent, you’re going to love what’s coming next.

The main improvements I’m excited about are:
  • Hotter, more varied sex scenes
  • Faster story pace with more spy action
  • A less passive, more customisable heroine with more dialogue and decision points

It’s going great. I’m working on it every day with high energy (basically until my brain is out of gas ). I’m going to continue working on the MOABS, adding to it and – critically – making it easier to read so that contributors can help to edit and improve it further.

Okay I’m gonna get back to it! Have a lovely day everybody and thank you so much for all the supportive messages and comments, your encouragement means the world to me. ❤‍

itachi012

Jan 4, 2022
ah thanks fellas, good to know where the older versions were at. i'll try one of them out and then wait for a year to see if significant new content dropped

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It’s going great. I’m working on it every day with high energy (basically until my brain is out of gas ). I’m going to continue working on the MOABS, adding to it and – critically – making it easier to read so that contributors can help to edit and improve it further.
In other words: I have no idea what to do next, so I'll just do next to nothing and let you solve my problems for me and continue the story for me... while I get paid for your work.

As for working every day on high energy until he runs out of gas... that means what? 5 minutes a day? 10 minutes? Maybe an hour if inspiration struck?

3.50 star(s) 113 Votes