RPGM Completed Femboy Holy Order Rascal [Final] [Yanmarumaa]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Urghh Yet more cute femboy getting assfucked by futa's the entire game by the looks of it. I just want some more equal futa/male shiz. There's gotta be some middle ground between "The dick's only for decoration." And "The pussy's too good for you."
No futas in this one. Just about everything else, though: guys with traps, traps with traps, women with traps, and monsters with traps.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Baka1111111111

Mar 19, 2018
Where am I supposed to go? the old man told me to explore caron forest to find amatsu and to go to claire coast to read something but I think I have explored every spot that I can go and I can't progress any further?

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Where am I supposed to go? the old man told me to explore caron forest to find amatsu and to go to claire coast to read something but I think I have explored every spot that I can go and I can't progress any further?
Oooh, I was stuck on that one as well. You need to find a narrow path on that very same screen but it is on the top right of the screen. To make it easy, come back to town, then look for a path into the forest close to the stairs, to your right, on the top part of the map. I'll lead you to another screen and the beginning of the forest quest.

Reactions: voltairepop

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Imma be honest. I ain't here for no cutesy froo-froo doki-doki honey love shit. I'm here for the boy bussi breakage. It takes a while to get there.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VRept

Jun 18, 2018
hhummff I'm stuck here again I picked up the lady and afterwards I don't really know what to do yet I searched everywhere or not enough
1622760835492.png

Reactions: frasse

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I have decided to take up translating this game from scratch after seeing just how garbage the "official" translation is. Though I am an amateur when it comes to translation with no projects under my belt. I am convinced that my hand translations will at the very least be more understandable by actual humans than this garbage machine translation.

That said I will be doing this in my free time for free. So don't expect it to be finished any time soon. If anyone wishes to help speed this up they can pm me and assist me by translating any of the miscellaneous names (items, armor, enemies, etc) and UI elements. For consistencies sake (and various other reasons) I will not be accepting help translating dialogue. If you feel you are more dedicated and wish to translate this more seriously than I, then be my guest. I am doing this purely for my own satisfaction.

Note I'm using the Japanese version of the game (because it's less of a pain than trying to make a patch for the english version), so when I finish this you will likely need the Japanese version of the game to use my patch.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
VRept

Jun 18, 2018 4 1

Yesterday at 4:54 PM
hhummff I'm stuck here again I picked up the lady and afterwards I don't really know what to do yet I searched everywhere or not enough

I'm confused as well. I got to the gay guys and was locked out. They keep telling me they want to speak with the indian.
I changed the order, they said they wanted us to take off our clothes and fight. I stripped everyone to nothing, not even weapons and still get the same message. I'm at a total loss.

EDIT:
Escape:
Sort:
Darren to the head of the file.
Have Darren keep trying to open the chest untile he's in his knickers.
THen go talk to Homo B
After winning,:
Escape:
Sort:
Kimono Boy to the head
Fight.

If you want to know how to get to the next room, then kill everything you can reach. THe ghost lady doesn't seem to matter.

i'm finally in the prison / castle and I can't get past the masked dudes. Run into one and you're done, game over ... and it's shades of Super Chicken: they're everywhere, they're everywhere.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have decided to take up translating this game from scratch after seeing just how garbage the "official" translation is. Though I am an amateur when it comes to translation with no projects under my belt. I am convinced that my hand translations will at the very least be more understandable by actual humans than this garbage machine translation.

That said I will be doing this in my free time for free. So don't expect it to be finished any time soon. If anyone wishes to help speed this up they can pm me and assist me by translating any of the miscellaneous names (items, armor, enemies, etc) and UI elements. For consistencies sake (and various other reasons) I will not be accepting help translating dialogue. If you feel you are more dedicated and wish to translate this more seriously than I, then be my guest. I am doing this purely for my own satisfaction.

Note I'm using the Japanese version of the game (because it's less of a pain than trying to make a patch for the english version), so when I finish this you will likely need the Japanese version of the game to use my patch.
Big thank you for using your free time to give us all a good translation for this game.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if anyone wants to just see the gallery, i have a save for it.
here.
it should work, just put it on your save folder
Edit: if it doesn't work, try to make a new save on slot 20 first before putting the save. forgot to mention that, thx Gabaw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kudos for gathering the images for us all to see.

Atreus123

Apr 1, 2019
Try the kind fellow above my post. The save works, but you need to make a new save in slot 20 first and then overwrite the save with his before it'll work.
Thanks for both you and Koropeini's help, it still doesn't work for me though. Even after i downloaded another file. It's cuz of a lack of "that" specific audiofile.

Atreus123

Apr 1, 2019
Check in your [game folder]\www\audio\bgm folder and rename the messed up file (looks something like πé¡πâ⌐πâüEü¿πâüπéºπâ│πé╕) to 繧ュ繝ゥ繝・→繝√ぉ繝ウ繧ク
thank you, i was having a lot of problem finding something to extract that text out of the screenshots i took to no avail.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes