4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
decent update, but if youve been following it, you may feel a little underwhelmed compared to the time it took to release (has it been 6 months or so?). If youre a new player its a solid 2-3 hours of gametime (though a great deal of it is repetitive). If you've been playing it since day 1, theres a solid content update (about 15-25 minutes), but... and i know this is a bit dickish since he's running this and cbde at the same time (alone), its still not that much. Most jobs are pretty much the same. New content is nice, but its genuinely disappointing that church of kink only gets you to stage 2. Dunno, i love love DT games, and i can see the game taking shape, but its still a bit... limited.

That being said, models are pure fetish (and absolutely unique). Scenes can be decent (but i feel like it lacks the impact of other fd games sometimes futa binding sim or that prison game feels a little... darker). Scenes do feel a little simple and lacking that something-something (psychological depth). Its all a bit... passe?

I'm still a patreon. But theres that whole idea about space exploration:

Launch it now to explore Andromeda... or wait a bit for technology to catch up? If you launch it now, its 87 years. If you launch it in a few years from now, understanding might overtake the launched ship and itll be there in 30-40 years. The objective is the same, but my worry is that a year or two just sorting out things and then smacking us all might have been the better option? Its clear what he wants: A sandbox fd game. But he's kinda stuck fighting a system thats clearly cumbersome. And this worries me because the dude is notorious for looking at newer ideas. Will this reach its potential in a year or two? Possibly? He does finish shit even if its hard work for him (massive kudos). But will his heart be in it in 2020? Dunno.

Darktoz, dude, just focus on this game, and lets finish it quickly. There are obviously better systems out there to deliver your vision. I love how youre trying to tie in your older games. But lets use this game to build the lore first. There will be a better framework for what you actually want (and it will lead to faster updates). So sure, try out other systems of delivery in the meantime, but this one launched too early (87 years). Next game is the 40-50 years tech.

But get this one done first. Then when the universe is built, use your next system to deliver the real mantis (and stay on top of it - mantis has really fallen a little behind other games in the genre when it was once absolutely unique - a sandbox fd/total fetish game in 2017 was stunning. Now it feels a bit grindy and dated). The next game will be savage, but keep it under wraps until it has a solid first chapter. Focus on mantis, put out updates every other month, and keep that game quiet until its genuinely ready for release (mantis was about a year of the demo before it released its first official iteration - and by then it was a bit... out of date). Youre still my favorite designer, but youve spent so much time on other (also dated) projects and focused on completing them, that mantis feels like its falling behind the curve a little due to these delays.

Last edited:

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Okay, now ive made the very general critique on output (hire people!?!?), lets get to the nuts and bolts.

The game is way more fleshed out from 0.1. Many characters (formerly incapable of interaction) in the world have new side quests (animations). On top of this, the new content (church of kink) has a couple of genuinely decent new scenes. Theres a new scene at the school. A new admin scene. And a new lore scene (beatrix - now option quests instead of end of game quest). There may be more ive yet to discover, but game ends around day 34 allowing you to grind (if you like) the other scenes (focus on tax 1-30 then open rooms in house of pain or bar, which you could do in 0.1). School scenes are the same, theres a couple of new worship/endurance scenes. But that seems to be it.

Patch is clearly fleshing out that opening zone (camp, underpass, bar, and church). This does mean lots of repetition of things youve likely already seen and may feel lacking for older players. But as mentioned, if you're new to the game, its a solid update and worth a download.

Reactions: Lufgt huron

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Here is the scenes list:

1 new job scene for every job (6)
1 new school scene for every school class (4)
2 new TV scenes (Orcs and Futuristic Futa)

Church of Kink:
Hannah Encounter
Path of Kink Whipping
Path of Kink Bondage

What can I do for you scenes:
Charlene Blowjob
Betty Bootjob
Nastia Handjob
Meredith Anal
Lilith Footworship

Mantis+Eva Encounter
Mantis Member Encounter
Jazz Encounter
Beatrix Story w/ special guest

Toilet Scene: Roxxy or Bella

Administration:
Eva Facesitting
Eva Cum on Boots
Meet the Judge
Final Warning

He said it is over 400 pictures.

Last edited:

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
the biggest update is obvious: we now have text during the animation, not like in version 0.1. at least at the important story scenes. dt always said that he struggled to implement that. before it was just hello - suck me - watch animation without text - end. huge improvement now.

have to say that his writing skills are a bit lacking, but the futanari scene with charlene where she spits in your face and drinks beer during the blowjob, that is just nuts! I haven't seen something like that before. It is great!

I also think that some sound could be better. Like the sfx in the optional toilet scene. I think it is not that hard to find better sound for that. Apart from that, really like it. Still my favourite dev, still makes unique games. femdom (or dominant futanari) for you? try it!

Delteros

Sep 25, 2017
I'm afraid to touch this if CBDE is anything to go by. I'm expecting a crap ton of grinding and minimal content. Will post review later, and if I'm wrong I will delete this.

sweatyshirt12

Feb 2, 2018
decent update, but if youve been following it, you may feel a little underwhelmed compared to the time it took to release (has it been 6 months or so?). If youre a new player its a solid 2-3 hours of gametime (though a great deal of it is repetitive). If you've been playing it since day 1, theres a solid content update (about 15-25 minutes), but... and i know this is a bit dickish since he's running this and cbde at the same time (alone), its still not that much. Most jobs are pretty much the same. New content is nice, but its genuinely disappointing that church of kink only gets you to stage 2. Dunno, i love love DT games, and i can see the game taking shape, but its still a bit... limited.

That being said, models are pure fetish (and absolutely unique). Scenes can be decent (but i feel like it lacks the impact of other fd games sometimes futa binding sim or that prison game feels a little... darker). Scenes do feel a little simple and lacking that something-something (psychological depth). Its all a bit... passe?

I'm still a patreon. But theres that whole idea about space exploration:

Launch it now to explore Andromeda... or wait a bit for technology to catch up? If you launch it now, its 87 years. If you launch it in a few years from now, understanding might overtake the launched ship and itll be there in 30-40 years. The objective is the same, but my worry is that a year or two just sorting out things and then smacking us all might have been the better option? Its clear what he wants: A sandbox fd game. But he's kinda stuck fighting a system thats clearly cumbersome. And this worries me because the dude is notorious for looking at newer ideas. Will this reach its potential in a year or two? Possibly? He does finish shit even if its hard work for him (massive kudos). But will his heart be in it in 2020? Dunno.

Darktoz, dude, just focus on this game, and lets finish it quickly. There are obviously better systems out there to deliver your vision. I love how youre trying to tie in your older games. But lets use this game to build the lore first. There will be a better framework for what you actually want (and it will lead to faster updates). So sure, try out other systems of delivery in the meantime, but this one launched too early (87 years). Next game is the 40-50 years tech.

But get this one done first. Then when the universe is built, use your next system to deliver the real mantis (and stay on top of it - mantis has really fallen a little behind other games in the genre when it was once absolutely unique - a sandbox fd/total fetish game in 2017 was stunning. Now it feels a bit grindy and dated). The next game will be savage, but keep it under wraps until it has a solid first chapter. Focus on mantis, put out updates every other month, and keep that game quiet until its genuinely ready for release (mantis was about a year of the demo before it released its first official iteration - and by then it was a bit... out of date). Youre still my favorite designer, but youve spent so much time on other (also dated) projects and focused on completing them, that mantis feels like its falling behind the curve a little due to these delays.
what prison game are you talking about?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
not really into femdom but dark elves had a sorta intriguing storyline.. too grindy but aside from that.. it was a fine game... may give this a spin in hopes of a decent story

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes