4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Yep, that was a graphics bug where an interaction scene and a job description from another location overlapped with each other.

'Masochist / BDSM Toy' job is accessible from day 1 in The Camp, use the green door next to the sleeping boxes. There will be a black door next to the giantess Zitra inside.
There is also 'Pleasure Toy/Whore' job on the top floor, but to access it, you need to donate at least $100 to Jazz. Zitra will welcome you once this is fulfilled and the additional job will become available for you.

In a similar way, donating $100 to Red Hailey in Blue Oyster will unlock 'Futanari Whore' while the Gym become available after interacting with Alisha in Underpass, but it seems to depend on reputation mostly.

Reactions: Mahh

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I really loved this game, inspite of the lack of polish. The femdom content which really matters is great. The biggest hassle here is the save game system. You need to be in a conversation with someone to save and once you save your game there is no indication of when you made the save, so you don't know which one is the latest save. The game itself seems highly dependent on events which trigger after a certain number of days. Also you need to keep clicking on the girls hoping something will happen, which is also a bit frustrating. Another big issue is you never know how far you have progressed in the game in terms of stats and money. It's a great game outside of these issues.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I really loved this game, inspite of the lack of polish. The femdom content which really matters is great. The biggest hassle here is the save game system. You need to be in a conversation with someone to save and once you save your game there is no indication of when you made the save, so you don't know which one is the latest save.
Well, that particular issue has been remedied in the most recent update - you can save/load at any time now.

Also you need to keep clicking on the girls hoping something will happen, which is also a bit frustrating.
This is mainly because the game is still pretty much work in progress and many NPCs do not have any "What can I do for you?" events implemented yet. But the dev is working on it.

Another big issue is you never know how far you have progressed in the game in terms of stats and money. It's a great game outside of these issues.
Hmm... as far as I am concerned game stats seem to be pretty straightforward and easy to see. Are you sure you are playing the most recent version?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I really loved this game, inspite of the lack of polish. The femdom content which really matters is great. The biggest hassle here is the save game system. You need to be in a conversation with someone to save and once you save your game there is no indication of when you made the save, so you don't know which one is the latest save. The game itself seems highly dependent on events which trigger after a certain number of days. Also you need to keep clicking on the girls hoping something will happen, which is also a bit frustrating. Another big issue is you never know how far you have progressed in the game in terms of stats and money. It's a great game outside of these issues.
I do not want to insult you, but that sounds like you did not click on any of the icons at the top of the screen. there is the saving option, and it also shows the stats in a seperate window.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hey, really loving the game so far, but may I make a couple of small suggestion?
1) There are too many transitions for when you wanna speak to someone, like you click on them, there's a transition, then the conversation menu, if you want to "do something" for them, there are two more transitions before we get to the actual scene. It's a bit annoying.
2) It would really helped to have some kind of screen to show off the pc's relations with individual ladies\ futas, or a tool-tip of some kind. Like, how high must my skill be to start "doing something" for this lady or that, how much money do I need to donate in order to see the alley or club improve, etc. (actually this is something that Captured by Dark Elves could benefit from as well).
3) Oh, and add more camera angles to various scenes. For instance, there are far more POV angles for foot worship\ bootlicking than for futa, and so far, only a couple alternate angles for the S&M scenes.

Otherwise, keep it up, this is some cool stuff!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes