4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Guys, I keep coming across an issue when the game freezes when I'm trying to load a save file. Does anybody know how to overcome this? It's really annoying.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Guys, I keep coming across an issue when the game freezes when I'm trying to load a save file. Does anybody know how to overcome this? It's really annoying.
I used to have it with some saves - other save files were fine. Fresh installation on the latest version was fine.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
judging by all your comments in femdom themed games how you are not into femdom at all, you must be really insecure about your sexuality. trust me, no one here cares what you are into. live and let live, big dominant alpha forum guy.
Never said i was a big dominant alpha forum guy that was just you but thanks for the compliment.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
And now you are thinking about me underage dude you really are sick.
Yeah, you check all the boxes. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, poor grammar, telling everybody how you never would get dominated by a woman and how sick this is in all the femdom themed game threads most likely while secretly downloading one of it, hoping your mom doesn't enter your room.

Don't know what is sick about that, don't want to have sex with you if you think that. That comment honestly just makes everything even more obvious.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, you check all the boxes. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, poor grammar, telling everybody how you never would get dominated by a woman and how sick this is in all the femdom themed game threads most likely while secretly downloading one of it, hoping your mom doesn't enter your room.

Don't know what is sick about that, don't want to have sex with you if you think that. That comment honestly just makes everything even more obvious.
Sarcasm dude sarcasm and unless my mom can some how come out of the grave i don't think she will be coming into my house.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Just updated to v0.3.4 and played through to day 40. Took a few hours, and then I saved and closed the game. When I re-started the game and loaded my savegame, screenshot? What's this? It won't pick up from where I left off. Granted, when I updated the game, I just unzipped it into the original game folder and tried to start a v0.3.3 game file. I've done that with ren'py and html/java games with no problems. Do I need to delete my appdata save files and start over?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes