4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I've figured it out. They're most probably complying with author's guidelines on sharing patreon posts and delaying updates. Patrons get updates earlier (maximum upto a month) than non-patrons, and how much earlier is determined by tier. The higher the tier, the less likely is a patron to want to share their copy earlier than the public release (and hence effectively waste the extra money they spend to get it earlier). Not bad as a business model!
No, they aren't. The thread got updated to 0.3.4 because I reported it because nobody else bothered to since June when it came out. I couldn't know that 0.4.5 was going to come out half an hour later.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I've figured it out. They're most probably complying with author's guidelines on sharing patreon posts and delaying updates. Patrons get updates earlier (maximum upto a month) than non-patrons, and how much earlier is determined by tier. The higher the tier, the less likely is a patron to want to share their copy earlier than the public release (and hence effectively waste the extra money they spend to get it earlier). Not bad as a business model!

OTOH the lower tier patrons only get new updates a week earlier, and one of them is likely to post it because what's a week or two in our troubled and plague-ridden times, anyway.

TLDR: we few, we happy few, we band of pervo pirates out of pocket, have to wait 2 weeks - at least - for this update.
What have you figured out? Please don't talk nonsense!

So far the new version has always been shared here a few hours or at least a day later!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

OTOH the lower tier patrons only get new updates a week earlier, and one of them is likely to post it because what's a week or two in our troubled and plague-ridden times, anyway.

TLDR: we few, we happy few, we band of pervo pirates out of pocket, have to wait 2 weeks - at least - for this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes