4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Apart from the fact that I don't agree with the principle that devs need to keep their game behind a paywall to make money, I don't see how posting a funny gif makes me entitled, but ok.
Well the fact that he has to pay for the assets for his game makes perfect sense plus its only behind a paywall for early access he give it to the public in a few weeks so you either can pay for it to play it early or wait until he makes it for free users (Which most devs don't do that). Besides I doubt he would put as much effort if all his stuff was free from the start.

D

Deleted member 205059

Well the fact that he has to pay for the assets for his game makes perfect sense plus its only behind a paywall for early access he give it to the public in a few weeks so you either can pay for it to play it early or wait until he makes it for free users (Which most devs don't do that). Besides I doubt he would put as much effort if all his stuff was free from the start.
The concept is actually quite paradox: The patrons aren't paying to play early, they are paying so other people get to play late. The version/update is finished, but instead of releasing it for everyone its reserved for those who paid for exclusivity.

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Dont know why he made the game separated from the demo, i started playing here and got a little confused but with the demo made way more sense, and it's like 300mb wouldn't be much problem to add to the final game

Sep 22, 2019
Dont know why he made the game separated from the demo, i started playing here and got a little confused but with the demo made way more sense, and it's like 300mb wouldn't be much problem to add to the final game
He talks about the demo at the beggining when explaining the game mechanics though (but first time i didn't read it too ;p) but yeah would be easier to add to the full game

Reactions: FemdomN7

LOTTT

Oct 15, 2018
Guys, the one with the mega link ,, is it the latest one?? or is it yet to be uploaded??
No, seems to be the older build. Looks like 0.4.5 is currently published for the 9$ tier on Partenon (the Tester), then, after one week it should become available to the second tier, after another week - to the third (3$) tier and after another two weeks - to the general public. So in the worst case scenario it should become available after one month.

LolKekXd

Aug 14, 2020
Guys,I have problem with Save button,its impossible to save my game,im just clicking and nothing happens,how to fix ?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Guys,I have problem with Save button,its impossible to save my game,im just clicking and nothing happens,how to fix ?
I always saved in this game by approaching someone and then on the interface that appears there is an additional save button, if you have not tried it like this, then it may work.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
can someone tell me please whats new in this version?
he has announced version 0.4.5 for patreons... so 0.3.4 seems to be just another bug fix version ...

[edit]
i just did a download and a quick decrpyt ... no new content...
so wait for 0.4.5 i guess :cry: maybe some heroes arround? ;)

Last edited:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Fcity MANTIS 0.4.5

As always, early version. Please report all bugs. Here is the scenes list so that you know where to look. Would be great if you try to get them all and let me know if they are all accessable. This time it might be difficult to go through them all, there are about 30 new ones of these!

Important! This update brings a boost in performance. Buttons will respond better and the speed up/skip button will work better overall. This will however not work for your old saves. Keep that in mind. With the new mechanics added, it is now really recommended to start a new game!

And over 500 new pictures added...keep that in mind. With so many pictures now in the game your pc might slow down after playing a long time, no matter how much better the performance is now.

Scenes list (I will keep it vague so you don't get spoilered too much but know what to look for...but don't read if you don't want to get spoilered!):

Showers - Unlocked by Nikki (Day 22):

(the showers should be there even if you load an existing save after day 22)

Showering Yourself -> Additional Energy Point

Showering Women

Encounters : Jazz, Isa Frost, Nikita

Showering Futa

Encounters: Meredith, Sister Donna, Ms. Jones

Other

Charlene Miller Feet

Lioness Ass

Tanya Shower X

Zitra Greeting Scene

Alayeh Distraction

Nastia Hangman

Jazz Mount

Worship teacher

Meet the Anaconda

Mantis Toilet

Crystal Show

Alisha Feet

Nikki Shower

Raven T Encounter

Jezebel U Encounter

Kelly Encounter

Nikita personal Training

Eva Date ( little advice: Doing scenes with Eva and succeed to pay the taxes will get you the date...if you start fresh, like we have discussed)

Roxxy Encounter

Beatrix Meet & Greet

Path of Kink Baptism

Story Encounters will stop after day 70!

As you can see, very, very much new stuff to look out for :)

A lot of work has been going into this one, please appreciate and protect this project. Do not share it on piracy forums or elsewhere!

Thank you so much for your support, stay kinky!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It does not feel like a pirate site mainly because many of the devs are involved in their own pirating then :)

ps: fitgirl is really one of the bestest girls tho(y)
It is a piracy site though.

Just clarifying that because some people like to spin some pretty tales of it being a "sharing" site. No, it's a piracy one, that's what F95 set it up as, that's what it's been since the start.

Regardless of devs sharing their own stuff the aim of the site is free shit.

Some people are smart enough to realise a site with thousands of users can be good advertising and a lot of devs to participate in what the site can and does offer but it doesn't change it's intended purpose.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
short walkthrough...

what can i do for you (WCIDFY):
(If you had an encounter or you had a WCIDFY with someone else the
same day you wont be able to have another WCIDFY)

Camp
Nastia - 2x
Beth Murni - none
Jazz - 2x
Svenja&Alayeh - 1 each
Zitra - none

Underpass
Alisha - 2x
Meredith Rider - 2x
Charlene Miller - 3x
Major Roxxy - 1x

Blue Oyster
Watch TV - 4x
Crystal - 2x
Betty - 1x
Lilith - 2x
Isa Frost&MANTIS member - 1x
Domina - none
Raven - 1x
MANTIS Judge - none
Barkeeper - none

Shower
Nikki - 1x
(Door not unlockable)

Gym
The Lioness - 2x (Job at the 2nd)
Nikita - 1x
Tanya Rider - none
Kelly - 1x
Shaniqua - 1x

Middletown School:
none

Administration Office:
Eva - 6x (each visit)

Church of Kink:
none
(5 trials)
(curtain not unlockable)

Encouters won't be listed because they happen anyways.
Revisit all the places so you can make sure you get them all...

Remarks and corrections are welcome ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes