4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
How to get the date with Eva?

edt: nvm, didn't read that you have to start a fresh game for that
you get the date with eva on your 6th visit (day 60) ... preconditions might be that you asked for a WCIDFY each time before that... made some pics for you ...

7th (day 70) you have a date with beatrix and break evas little heart ... :cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: troy251
D

Deleted member 219172

After a long time with no progress you started updating and thats wonderful because I liked this game from the beginning! Thx a lot for working on it and can´t wait for further content. :cool:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
for bugs so far...

1. the black screens beetween conversation/work etc. take way to long, that cant be wanted...
  2. fading in conversations doesnt always work correctly...
  3. memory usage in longer games is insane. It seems like any conversation you have, gets stored in the memory until its ultimatly just full...
  4. You have to save and reload to clear your memory...
  5. Candels get larger instead of smaller during the endurance trial..

Last edited:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
i think until day 70. but now there is stuff happening when you visit places as well. like the shower has an encounter every 10 days or so.

I am not able to get the Tanya scene. Is anyone able to get it and can tell me how?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't have a problem with pirating, but I do have an issue with certain attitudes. No one should be shocked later if Karlsson's Gambit never gets a 0.4.
Someone posts an Alexa Bliss gif, personally I think she's a decent worker but if that's enough for you to say "fuck my player base" then you do you.

Have you let your player base know they might not get an update for probably the shittest reason i've read?

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
I havent had a sub for several months to his patreon, whats his general philosophy these days? Is he focused on this game, or does he have a bunch of irons in the fire still?

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Hello, what should I do when loading the save in black screen ? The first day every thing is right,but after 10 days ,loading the game will be black screen ,no matter how long time I wait . I try this game in two different of my computers, graphics card and cpu can play other game ,except this game. from version 0.33 to 0.45 ,nothing change for me. what should i do ? Need help,thanks

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I havent had a sub for several months to his patreon, whats his general philosophy these days? Is he focused on this game, or does he have a bunch of irons in the fire still?
Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves.

He said on his discord that the Dark Elves game needs one more update to be finished. But I don't know if he will work on only Femdom City afterwards or start working on a new game.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
or start working on a new game
Didn't he release some time ago a trailer of his next planned game? Some kind of sci-fi, femdom/futadom space opera? I remember that in the trailer MC(?) was talking with some woman in a bar (character was voiced) and she was explaining the situation in the galaxy (or smth like that). Do you know perhaps if he's going to work on this game or was it abandoned?

Reactions: ryrami
Nov 15, 2018
How does one extract the pics from this? I am trying to use but i cant find the system.json file.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Man, started from the beginning again (new pc and couldnt be bothered to transfer old saves - plus, kinda hoped there'd be new stuff in the early game - there seems to be).

I know now and again i give him shit, but no one puts me into subspace like darktoz. The world seems way bigger and way less repetitive than before. Sure, its probably not SO much different if you played through the last update, but the world just feels a little more fun to explore. Though he always delivers in images, this feels like the first real pass on a genuine sandbox experience. You can really start to see the vision of this game all his patreons saw back in the day.

Also... not sure if i bugged it out on day one, but check your energy levels before sleeping :)

Congrats though, Darktoz. We're at the absolute beginning of where we all hoped this game would end up. Im hyped again about the next release for the first time in about a year. Please stay focused on it. This game is KILLER.

Reactions: asehpe and pabo

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
wonderful game. Anyone has any idea of until what day does the story continue???
untill day 70 after that its just sandbox...

I am not able to get the Tanya scene. Is anyone able to get it and can tell me how?
which one are you talking about ? This one ? It should be an encouter, tanya doesn't have a WCIDFY for some reason :(

bk79.png

How does one extract the pics from this? I am trying to use but i cant find the system.json file.
i use VNMakerBasicDecryptor ... search the board for it :sneaky:

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
i know the old saves wont work but where are the new saves stored in 4.5? id save the game but there are no save files in any of the games folders like in the old versions.

Reactions: tamzarian

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, this is the picture that I mean. I am not able to get that scene!
i avoided futas on my first playthrough so i cant tell you for sure ... it should be an encounter or a work scene in the gym... i guess you have to keep trying ... if you ask her WCIDFY she tells you that se will take you whenever she feels like it... i guess its a hint for an encouter ...

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes