4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
Cool game!
However, I can't progress further then day 30
Does somebody has problems with loading new saved files (latest version 0.4.5). They are visible in the loading screen but it doesn't load anything. I tried it on 3 different very capable pc's, win 8.1 the other win 10 and a notebook win 10. I downloaded and installed it multiple times, played it over again and again. The further you progress in the game the slower the game responds, like previous versions finally the game crashed and I am not able to play the NEW saved games anymore.
I have asked the same question in many forums , But no one respond me. I have try this game in 2 different computer ,BUT all version of the game I can't loading the save after 10 day ~15 day. Every thing is ok at the begining of the game, but after a few day, loading will be slowly and slowly, final black screen

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I have asked the same question in many forums , But no one respond me. I have try this game in 2 different computer ,BUT all version of the game I can't loading the save after 10 day ~15 day. Every thing is ok at the begining of the game, but after a few day, loading will be slowly and slowly, final black screen
once again :rolleyes: the game has memory issues ... meaning the longer you play the game the fuller your memory gets. So either upgrade to 64gb of RAM or close the applacation regurly depending on your system. With my 8gb RAM i close it after 40 days.
Check ur ressource/task manger for how much of you memory is currently used...

Reactions: FutadomLover

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
the game does not work on windows 8.1 and doesn't work on 32bit systems. and i think with all these animations repeating over and over, your memory cache gets filled quickly. i have 32gb ram and have no issues, but i can imagine that you have to save from time to time if you have less.

edit: yes, what Taimant said

Reactions: Taimant

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
once again :rolleyes: the game has memory issues ... meaning the longer you play the game the fuller your memory gets. So either upgrade to 64gb of RAM or close the applacation regurly depending on your system. With my 8gb RAM i close it after 40 days.
I have played the game with 2 of my computers which have 16gb and 32gb RAM ,and neither of them can loading the save after 10~15 days ,that every people play this game in a great computer with 64 GB RAM ? It can't work if RAM less than 64GB ?
I feel headache

• Wow
Reactions: pabo

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I have played the game with 2 of my computers which have 16gb and 32gb RAM ,and neither of them can loading the save after 10~15 days ,that every people play this game in a great computer with 64 GB RAM ? It can't work if RAM less than 64GB ?
I feel headache
use mine then ...

User85741

Sep 18, 2018
Mayby this depend from which menu you save. In game you can save in dialog menu or save in system menu from top screen. Try both and compare.

Reactions: pabo
Nov 25, 2018
Hey guys! Quick question, there is orientation called paintoy and choices during Eva Smith dialogue leads to foottoy, paintoy and corset something something buttttt there is no such thing as pleasure toy/whore??? how do i become a pleasure toy? :(

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
guys i asked did work on 32 bit or anyone make it for 32 bit but still no answer???
No, his games do not support 32bit. In terms of optimization, they are slightly above zero, so even with 32bit support, you would hardly enjoy playing at 2-3Gb RAM.

Last edited:
Reactions: myself79

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hey guys! Quick question, there is orientation called paintoy and choices during Eva Smith dialogue leads to foottoy, paintoy and corset something something buttttt there is no such thing as pleasure toy/whore??? how do i become a pleasure toy? :(
I guess by becoming foot-toy, because that requires worship skills, and it seems reasonable to expect that being a good pleasure-toy also requires the same skill set of worship and perhaps endurance too.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just wanted to say thank you, you seem very nice. To be honest, it wasn't just the gif that bothered me, but also the response that I was overreacting. Maybe you as a woman can understand this, but the real lack of empathy in some men is when a woman has a legitimate emotional reaction and the man will automatically apply their own perception/logic of what is the "proper" feeling for something, and as a result invalidating a woman's feelings. I'll step out of this thread again, and thank you Darktoz for your kind words. I love your game! I'll take a break from the site in general perhaps, and I do love my Patreons and only sacrifice the money I do now because I love a lot of them quite a bit. Especially the ones that bother me the most :)
Dear TessSadist and Darktoz,

It should also be stated, that people like you and other devs too who create something relevant, significant and valuable for others, what you get in return is far greater than what is contained in the current monetary gains.

Your work enhances the quality of life of many, you do something positive, you enrich our life with your creativity, the knowledge of which could be seen as a reward in and of itself (at least it would be for me), but you also gain respect, trust, name (brand) recognition and traction with others, a community, etc. simply put: symbolic capital. Which, if you are playing a long, strategic game, it even has a potential monetary aspect: you will be better positioned to start a startup or the like in the future for a completely monetized project, many people who enjoyed your work previously for free, being more inclined to buy into it, to spread the news of it, etc. The people who enjoy your work for free now, may be paying you in the future.

I know very well that money is the most direct and most easily convertible carrier of value [and power] in our harsh world where we all have to eat and pay bills, but please don't underestimate the value of our verbal gratitude and "moral" support. I know you do value it, I just wanted to emphasize that your energies are not spent in vain, its not a net loss, even when there is no immediate conversion of value into visibly useful assets - of course this also depends on what your personal model of value is, and whether at all you feel as though some portion of the value given is perhaps also regained by you also being able to benefit from what others share for "free".

SweetBear

Oct 25, 2019
Visually it appears to be, but if memory was the real problem many more users would have the same issue. Many users already have progressed the game until day 70. Besides that from a developer and financial point of view you can't create a game with a minimum of 64 GB. All computers are just machines that should do what we enter, there is no rationalisation in this as memory

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Visually it appears to be, but if memory was the real problem many more users would have the same issue. Many users already have progressed the game until day 70. Besides that from a developer and financial point of view you can't create a game with a minimum of 64 GB. All computers are just machines that should do what we enter, there is no rationalisation in this as memory
Yeaaaahhhhh...

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
My problem can't be memory Leak, the task manager says i'm using 30% of my 32 gb of RAM and it takes the same amount even if I quit the game, every time I save it takes a little longer for the game to load (there is a memory leak issue as well, but this doesn't improve if I shut the game, close the process which stays in the background or load an earlier save than that one) I think it also has a memory bloat issues as well that is only triggered by something specific, either skipping or saving in a certain way like in the dialog. My latest save is at day 41 and it does load, it just takes about 10 minuites to do so. The earliest save I have is 400+ kb, whereas my latest save is 8,000+ kb, I think this is the issue, I just have no idea what triggered it the 8,000+ save has so much lines of text when I opened it with notepad. Its a good game apart from this one technical issue that I hope we can find out and report to Darktoz to fix it.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
As I'm on Linux I didn't bother with the Game.exe and wine but instead just extracted the game into my local apache webspace. After all it's just webpages with some javascript.
The same I do with all the RPGMaker games.
Then I fire up my favorite webbrowser and open localhost/MANTIS/index.html. Works perfectly fine. In Firefox, Semonkey, Chrome, Opera...
Memory usage is moderate. Maybe ~1GB?
Windows users may have a local IIS maybe?
And this is also true for myself79 (32bit): just put the game into your local webserver. Should work.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes