interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to skip time on the weekends? I can't go to classroom and going to work in the restaurant skips to the night. I need afternoon. Thanks!

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the scene in which the lady rapes you and catches you at night and punishes you?

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
it seems that I get nothing to do right now. every morning I go to buy a cup Gourmet coffee, Cappuccino, water, then get 4 homemade cookies & 1 Honeycrisp; and then find Mara for $85+$60, gym-room running and protein bar, wash the dirty uniform and visit pricipal to raise ability; visit Kelly per five days for power drink, and then go to classroom for ability raising.
And in afternoon, just visit Elizabeth for chastity belt check and then work for April; and at night visit all Skull girls to get about 11-14 Skull coins to buy Chocolate Donut, finally go to the left-bottom of the map to eat shit resume almost full energy/food/will before go to sleep.

Bielan24

Jun 10, 2022
it seems that I get nothing to do right now. every morning I go to buy a cup Gourmet coffee, Cappuccino, water, then get 4 homemade cookies & 1 Honeycrisp; and then find Mara for $85+$60, gym-room running and protein bar, wash the dirty uniform and visit pricipal to raise ability; visit Kelly per five days for power drink, and then go to classroom for ability raising.
And in afternoon, just visit Elizabeth for chastity belt check and then work for April; and at night visit all Skull girls to get about 11-14 Skull coins to buy Chocolate Donut, finally go to the left-bottom of the map to eat shit resume almost full energy/food/will before go to sleep.
When we can speak with Elisabeth?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes