Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Can we get some solid hints/info on how to beat Ronda's hard difficulty?

Now would be a good time to post them if you know since we're all just waiting on the next update anyway, and its not even clear if the wrestling fight will stay the same.

I'm pretty sure the fight should be possible with my current character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but if it isn't or isn't without serious luck I'd like to know.

also who is this in the upper left in the gym?
1710352398222.png

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
Can we get some solid hints/info on how to beat Ronda's hard difficulty?

Now would be a good time to post them if you know since we're all just waiting on the next update anyway, and its not even clear if the wrestling fight will stay the same.

I'm pretty sure the fight should be possible with my current character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but if it isn't or isn't without serious luck I'd like to know.

also who is this in the upper left in the gym?
View attachment 3439572
What a fuck did you do with your game xD

I have beaten ronda in hard mode, it's 50% luck 50% max energy/food/willpower x)
And did you learn all the skills from the girls around Ronda after a loss ?

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
What a fuck did you do with your game xD

I have beaten ronda in hard mode, it's 50% luck 50% max energy/food/willpower x)
And did you learn all the skills from the girls around Ronda after a loss ?
I did learn all the skills.
I actually played through it without hacks/cheating other than looking through the files for the library box code since I only had saves after the code was said by Herlinda in the death route.

I was actually kinda stoked the first time I got the 2 month toilet slave punishment thinking "You think players wont click through two months of this but you've underestimated my perversion, bring it on" only to find out it that was a bad end.

Klaus Schwab

Jul 13, 2021
I actually played through it without hacks/cheating other than looking through the files for the library box code since I only had saves after the code was said by Herlinda in the death route.

I was actually kinda stoked the first time I got the 2 month toilet slave punishment thinking "You think players wont click through two months of this but you've underestimated my perversion, bring it on" only to find out it that was a bad end.
Alright, the 'trick' i found is using small push almost everytime because you have a chance to make a critical one.
If i remember correctly (because i didn't play for a while) at the beginning you also have a push that increases the next one, do a small push and if you're lucky enough you'll make a x2 critical small push

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, the 'trick' i found is using small push almost everytime because you have a chance to make a critical one.
If i remember correctly (because i didn't play for a while) at the beginning you also have a push that increases the next one, do a small push and if you're lucky enough you'll make a x2 critical small push
I know about that lucky push triggering multiple times, my problem is that she just pins me for 100+ energy struggles that I keep failing to break free from, leading me to believe I'm doing something wrong. Unless the intended way is to just use the 40 energy struggle and break free every time in which case I don't have anywhere near enough energy to finish out the 500cm pushing at only ~400 energy.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
+30 hours so it mean that the update should be release tomorrow.... right :3 ?
not on here, don't forget it'll have to go through a few tiers on patreon and before that there's always a few days of creator lag because femdom developers generally reside in a alternate plane of existence from us simps so my guess is 3 weeks till it hits a lower tier, and then itll get released to here

• Sad
Reactions: S3ri4l

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
not on here, don't forget it'll have to go through a few tiers on patreon and before that there's always a few days of creator lag because femdom developers generally reside in a alternate plane of existence from us simps so my guess is 3 weeks till it hits a lower tier, and then itll get released to here
Meh, I wouldn't be that pessimistic. Salia is usually good about deadlines and doesn't hold the game back from f95 for weeks

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023

Really interested in what could have spawned that sprite in your screen lol, definitely a bug of some kind. you should backup that save file. likely you did something that is going to lead to a different outcome in a future update

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Noted, attached is the save file in question.

I really thought it was just one of those snuck in easter eggs or some cheerleader picture on the gym wall for some reason lol.
I also kinda deleted the .txt file Pheli 'sends' you for betraying her since I didn't continue on that save but spared her...

Last edited:
Reactions: st4rl1ght

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Noted, attached is the save file in question.

I really thought it was just one of those snuck in easter eggs or some cheerleader picture on the gym wall for some reason lol.
I also kinda deleted the .txt file Pheli 'sends' you for betraying her since I didn't continue on that save but spared her...
I didn't notice that Pheli posts a .txt, I guess I just wasn't paying attention. I think you're the first person to notice it, nice find

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes