Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Since its the current topic i will repost an idea i had :

It would be VERY great that at a point we dont even need to go to see the skullgirl to have toilet scene. Else the mc is so attracted by eating shit and he instantly see her else its kullgirl who come to us once we get out april coffee / librairy and force us to eat her shit.

What do you think of this idea ? I really like addiction mechanics with feet and i would love to see this mechanics also apply to scat

Last edited:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
So, here's a bug (?). You go in Herlinda's office with 1 strike. You choose the 1st option, she says "Don't worry, I can fix that. I need (to) [typo] punish you for it tho (though) [typo]."
Then she repeat the first intro convo and you can't actually select that option.
I reported that as broken back when Herlinda was added to the game on discord, never was fixed.

疯云天下

Jul 8, 2021
Mwahahahhaa!!!

I finally became what i yearn for in life! The ultimate toilet!!

I didn't even know this was going to be a thing but eat enough shit and you're certainly rewarded!

View attachment 2829604 View attachment 2829605 View attachment 2829606

So from now on if i'm low on any stat, drinking and eating piss/shit from anyone like the Skullgirls fills it back up again! Woot!

Doing this at the beginning makes this game so much harder as it wipes off max stats most nights but i'm such a sick fuck with the visuals in the game being so good i just got addicted to seeing it and always became a slave when it could happen. I even let the toilets get 50% and refuse to pay the fine to be locked in the toilet for an evening every now and then. That's still one of, if not the best toilet slave scene i've seen in any game. With Moving Down's version being the best realistic variant, lol. But i'm so happy with this. It makes all my suffering choosing this route and making my life harder in the game now worth it :D:cool:

Anyway from this i've learnt just how sick i am but i love it. :devilish:

Cryptominer gives you coins every morning. The more you have the more coins you get
Intelligence i believe boosts the experience you get from lessons (like Exp for example) & cleaning etc
Fitness allows you to fight back or run away from certain situations like the Skullgirls (& you use a lot less energy for all activities the higher it is)

I could be wrong or need more explanation but that's what i think anyway.
Thank you very much

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
: Maybe he is just waiting the next update and went made. Salia your game make us crawy !!!!!!!
nope, he said that he doesn't like girls treating him badly or things like that and then he started insulting other people and saying that he was better than everyone and blah blah blah. i don't know why he play this game if he don't like it

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
nope, he said that he doesn't like girls treating him badly or things like that and then he started insulting other people and saying that he was better than everyone and blah blah blah. i don't know why he play this game if he don't like it
Ok but i am truly crazy, do we have at least a large approximation to the date of the next update ? Even if its a very very large approximation :(

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
"good question" this is basically the question that everyone want to know the anwser but thank :ROFLMAO:

the only thing we know is that shrinking kink will be impleted right ? Seem cool
well I just assume on average every few months an update comes out then hopefully September I guess, i like the shrinking too

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the xrays make the toilet scenes probably the best out of all the games I have played
now if they only fix the farting sounds it would be much better

Katalist will be getting toilet scenes with the next Bonnie expansion

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
the xrays make the toilet scenes probably the best out of all the games I have played
now if they only fix the farting sounds it would be much better

Katalist will be getting toilet scenes with the next Bonnie expansion
I can't get on with Katalist. I seem to spend more time walking around trying to find stuff than actually seeing anything.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I can't get on with Katalist. I seem to spend more time walking around trying to find stuff than actually seeing anything.
you can blast through all the succubus in probably 40 mins or less, and after youve unlocked them all you can go back and do side content/ focus on one that you like and unlock all her content
so if youre ever lost just go home and sleep you often need to sleep and start a new day to progress through the content

or download a full save / gallery patch

疯云天下

Jul 8, 2021
Mwahahahhaa!!!

I finally became what i yearn for in life! The ultimate toilet!!

I didn't even know this was going to be a thing but eat enough shit and you're certainly rewarded!

View attachment 2829604 View attachment 2829605 View attachment 2829606

So from now on if i'm low on any stat, drinking and eating piss/shit from anyone like the Skullgirls fills it back up again! Woot!

一开始就这样做会让这个游戏变得更加困难,因为它会抹去大多数晚上的最大统计数据,但我对游戏中的视觉效果如此之好感到非常恶心,我只是沉迷于看到它,并且当它出现时总是成为奴隶可能会发生。我什至让厕所得到50%的罚款,并且拒绝支付罚款,时不时地被锁在厕所里一个晚上。这仍然是我在任何游戏中见过的最好的厕所奴隶场景之一。Moving Down 的版本是最好的现实变体,哈哈。但我对此很高兴。选择这条路让我所有的痛苦和让我在游戏中的生活变得更加艰难现在都是值得的:D:凉爽的:

不管怎样,我从这件事中了解到我有多病,但我喜欢它。 :恶魔:

Cryptominer 每天早上都会给你硬币。你拥有的越多,获得的金币就越多
我相信智能可以增强您从课程(例如 Exp)和清洁等中获得的经验
健身可以让你反击或逃离某些情况,比如骷髅女孩(而且你在所有活动中消耗的能量越少,能量越高)

我可能是错的或者需要更多解释,但无论如何我就是这么认为的。
[/引用]
嘿,朋友,我想知道如何被锁在厕所里。帮帮我

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Is there anything else to do after you give the real briefcase to Cristy? I got a second USB but there is nothing I can do with it. Is this the end of the current version or am I missing something?

Also, are there any scenes for Isabella (best character)?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes