LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well for me it was just 2 situations where I saw Pheli could die, 1: when Annice ask about her and 2: with Joan, I didn't betrayed Pheli when Annice asked about her and with Joan i just said the truth always then i got Pheli saved. If you didn't betrayed Pheli and didn't lied to Joan then I think you didn't missed nothing to save Pheli.
She can also die from you not trusting her when you first contact her after she disappears or if you can't convince her you're legit (by forgetting how many cookies she gave you).

• Red Heart
Reactions: lepinetraunkaspars

Veloria

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
Anybody knows how they make the day/night cylce? Evening/Morning/Night. Is it plugins or just variables?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a more recent walkthrough for this game since the one on the first post seems to be way outdated?
I'm on day 41 and it seems like nothing much is happening anymore. If there's something I missed or was suppose to trigger the game's not really helping me here.

gronyolofrog

May 13, 2023
Sup all.

Question to people who completed(?) the game in current version bellow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also pls tell me does game change if I choose female main character as first playthrough? (missing scenes mb).

Sorry for my English as always.

anonymus-1

Nov 1, 2020
Sup all.

Also pls tell me does game change if I choose female main character as first playthrough? (missing scenes mb).

yup it does exist, but it takes 75 searches in trashcans, but there isn't much reward for doing in now, so do it if you want, but it will only lead to a scene where you give her the breifcase

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
Sup all.

If you want to save yourself from the pain of doing it, you can check the scene here:

Oct 10, 2019
So, will there be a new update soon? Or is this the final version of the game. Cause I heard that SaliaCoel was planning for more big stuff in the future and was hoping that wouldn't mean stopping production on this game

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
So, will there be a new update soon? Or is this the final version of the game. Cause I heard that SaliaCoel was planning for more big stuff in the future and was hoping that wouldn't mean stopping production on this game
This is not the final version , 1 dev and 1 artist will continue to work on it but i belive Salia is moving on to work on femdom university 2.

You can get version 1.091 here but it's only bug fixes, there's no new content yet.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
This is not the final version , 1 dev and 1 artist will continue to work on it but i belive Salia is moving on to work on femdom university 2.

You can get version 1.091 here Mega but it's only bug fixes, there's no new content yet.
Ho i didn't knew that thx ^^

Well even if im sad to know that this game will be end soon, lets trust salia about femdom university 2. Im sure it will be amazing !

Do we know the 1 dev and 1 artist or they want to stay anonymous ?

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Ho i didn't knew that thx ^^

Well even if im sad to know that this game will be end soon, lets trust salia about femdom university 2. Im sure it will be amazing !

Do we know the 1 dev and 1 artist or they want to stay anonymous ?
The game will but not the universe. (She'll work on FEMU1 and 2)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
if this is even half completed then I am incredibly disappointed

no enslavements have been introduced like the entire purpose to get familiar with the characters is the enslavements
no skull girl mansion, no police station, characters haven't even been introduced and in terms of looks and playability its leagues above Femu1

Femu1 is cool I did like the game but the animations take forever, the collision/way the models interact are blocky and clunky a lot of the scenes are painfully slow (working/skull girl mansion)

as for Femu2 I don't really have any expectations of it mostly just because how awkward models look when interacting with each other plus the fact I doubt my laptop will even run it without catching fire Femu1 was bad enough

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes