4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm, didn't you have a tap minigame displayed to keep you from coming right away?

I'll check it on my side in case there is a bug on this.

Edit: I just checked, it works fine. Is the minigame too hard? I don't have a lot of player input to balance it, so it looks OK for me but it's maybe too demanding?

View attachment 1130826

Your input makes me wonder if I didn't let a bug slide and if the minigame isn't framerate dependant :unsure: I'll need to make sure it isn't, otherwise 60Hz monitors would face something twice harder than intended.
It seems the tap key mini games are still to hard and unbeatable, any way to make it easier or is that gonna change in the future so its easier for some people?

TeaseAddict3

Mar 10, 2019
It's already available on the Patreon :)

View attachment 1225479
View attachment 1225483

For a free version on F95, you'll have to wait a bit!

There are some bug fixing to be done first, then I prefer that those who support the project and made this version possible get to play the game earlier, it seems only fair :)
Thanks! I love your game, but i can't help you with your patreon right now. Thank you for making it free for us

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I will allow myself another indiscreet question. The changelog says that there are 9 new events with Zoе, how many of them are related to the NTR theme?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Well, I will allow myself another indiscreet question. The changelog says that there are 9 new events with Zoе, how many of them are related to the NTR theme?
None!

The rework already took me plenty of time, and NTR has to come somewhat later in the story to make sense in the vanilla to femdom mantra.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
None!

The rework already took me plenty of time, and NTR has to come somewhat later in the story to make sense in the vanilla to femdom mantra.
Well, then I'm not really sure how this will be tied. I mean, either they are already not a faithful wife, it just happens completely behind the scenes and there are only hints in the game (if nothing has changed in this regard), or she is now a faithful wife and a radical change of character will occur (I am not an expert in psychology, but for some reason it seems so to me).
While this is just a thought out loud, I'm just not sure if Zoe is worth trying.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Well, then I'm not really sure how this will be tied. I mean, either they are already not a faithful wife, it just happens completely behind the scenes and there are only hints in the game (if nothing has changed in this regard), or she is now a faithful wife and a radical change of character will occur (I am not an expert in psychology, but for some reason it seems so to me).
While this is just a thought out loud, I'm just not sure if Zoe is worth trying.
Literotica femdom/cuckold/chastity stories were the main source of inspiration for Femdom Wife Game. There are plenty of examples if you are curious to see how this kind of story can unfold!

If your main focus is NTR, I suggest you wait for a few updates before trying Zoe. There is no hurry, making a video game is a long process and I am sure you will be more satisfied with a well made game than something rushed.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Literotica femdom/cuckold/chastity stories were the main source of inspiration for Femdom Wife Game. There are plenty of examples if you are curious to see how this kind of story can unfold!

If your main focus is NTR, I suggest you wait for a few updates before trying Zoe. There is no hurry, making a video game is a long process and I am sure you will be more satisfied with a well made game than something rushed.
As you might have guessed (or not), I am one of those who cannot digest NTR in any form. So my curiosity has the opposite purpose. That is why I arrange such "senseless interrogations :ROFLMAO:".

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
As you might have guessed (or not), I am one of those who cannot digest NTR in any form. So my curiosity has the opposite purpose. That is why I arrange such "senseless interrogations :ROFLMAO:".
Oh, then you can go for it for Zoe, there isn't a hint of NTR and even later on, there won't be ever with the "NTR" option disabled.

And I only guessed you were on one side or the other very strongly ^.^ With you signature, I would have thought it was the NTR side.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Oh, then you can go for it for Zoe, there isn't a hint of NTR and even later on, there won't be ever with the "NTR" option disabled.
Well, I just remember, she used to have dialogues about meeting with a friend, which can be interpreted in different ways, depending on the context. Therefore, the thought arose that there is NTR behind the scenes. (although I remember that you can answer negatively in these dialogues, but I'm not sure where this led).
As for Zoe, well, I think I'll take your word for it and try it later :) .

And I only guessed you were on one side or the other very strongly ^.^ With you signature, I would have thought it was the NTR side.
I have never been so discredited before your comment :ROFLMAO:.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Well, I just remember, she used to have dialogues about meeting with a friend, which can be interpreted in different ways, depending on the context. Therefore, the thought arose that there is NTR behind the scenes. (although I remember that you can answer negatively in these dialogues, but I'm not sure where this led).
As for Zoe, well, I think I'll take your word for it and try it later :) .

I have never been so discredited before your comment :ROFLMAO:.
... You just made me realize that I never made it obvious that it was a female friend... It's still there in this current version and it's still a female friend :ROFLMAO:

There was also a dialogue about a coworker that would have led to NTR in my initial storyline, but this part is removed for now, and won't be present in the non-NTR version.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I updated the game with hotfix 3. A bug made it possible to offer a cunnilingus to Zoe during the days 1 to 5, which made the 5th day outcome weird.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is sissification content planned? Gentle mommydom play?
French maid husband? Or good little boy/gurl husband? :sneaky:
Maybe with a new character wife who's more financially independent towards player character?
Someday maybe?
Maybe? :censored:

Last edited:

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
I see a text with 'minor alternative' popping up during interactions but it goes away and I can't click it. Is it just showing me a change in status or is it something actually clickable and I'm missing the window? I can't seem to mouse over it or anything.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I see a text with 'minor alternative' popping up during interactions but it goes away and I can't click it. Is it just showing me a change in status or is it something actually clickable and I'm missing the window? I can't seem to mouse over it or anything.
It's a notification telling you that this moment could have been different if you had more stats in a specific fetish.

Minor alternative => Different text
Major alternative => Different animation

For Emily more notably, some events can lead to up to 3 different outcomes with different animations.

Reactions: FDfun and Byczer

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
It's a notification telling you that this moment could have been different if you had more stats in a specific fetish.

For Emily more notably, some events can lead to up to 3 different outcomes with different animations.
Ok that makes sense. I just downloaded the game and was seeing that happen on my very first playthrough so I don't think I would have stats in any fetish right off the bat though!

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020

Nice thinking bro

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes