4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Delandpete

Mar 3, 2020
Ok I came here to make a snide comment about the fact that I saw NTR optional, which I thought was funny in a game about femdom wives, like of course there has to be ntr otherwise whats the point? Then I see a post that says this game actually has no ntr in it at all? What the what? Is there or is there not any ntr in this game? And to be clear, I like ntr so this isnt one of those idiot anti-ntr post kinda things.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Knowing this is a Femdom game, I thought maybe 'Findom' is a typo, but I thought I had better check it out first, and found it means: financial domination - well, I just learnt something new :D lol
I'm not sure if I've ever played a Femdom game before .. and what better way to try than a 3D game :) I'm tired on VN's that are too heavy on dialog - they might as well call them [Text Based with Visuals] .lol.
Just looking at the screenshots, I feel there's not enough color, and what there is is too bright ... Is there an option to turn down the contrast ?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
You all are gonna bitch the Dev out until they quit, huh.
Eh I mean the Dev can do what he wants. I just voiced my displeasure, which I normally don't do with most games I play. Honestly doesn't bother me if the Dev takes what I said and uses it or just ignores me. I don't really care anymore.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Wasted my pure 45 min. NO NTR content.
if there is no NTR content why they add NTR tag in OP.
Add the tag when you have content of that tag.
Please, read the main post before throwing yourself into the game, it will avoid this kind of situation :)

Someone asked for me to add the tag even if the content isn't there yet, and the thread clearly says it's not implemented yet.

But anyway, it will come in due time.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
(double-post because there are quite a few comments, sorry about that)

Well, Femdom isn't really BDSM. It used to signify that in the old days, these days it's usually a Female that is Dominant in the relationship. Emily is just as people have said, Toxic. She's a trash Human being. She's going to be one of those SJWs on Twitter. She even complains about Chad FFS.

Zoe is going to cheat on the MC no matter what the player does, also you have no choice but to fail in the mini-game, I tested that with an Auto-clicker because I found it odd when I tried it twice and my trigger finger wasn't working.

I can say that there is no such thing as 'Love' in these relationships.
There are 10 pages of comment so it's a bit hard for anyone to gather a clear vision of everything now ^_^

The Zoe mini-game can't be won as a relic of the Alpha version, it was the first release and I couldn't cover everything. So the mini-game isn't winnable yet. It's obviously wrong in the current state, a mini-game that cannot be won is confusing, but I wanted to illustrate the oncoming NTR path.

The next versions will focus on Zoe, so I'll have the opportunity to fix this.

For the girlfriend personnalities, I won't be able cover a dominant personnality without BDSM through Zoe and Emily, it's not planned this way. For a third girlfriend, maybe, there were discussions on the Discord about a third shy girlfriend learning how to dominate to please the MC who asked for it, it may be a good opportunity to develop that path.

It will mostly be in the hands of the ones supporting the project. It looks like there may be room for it, but I won't promise anything at the moment, I will finish Zoe and Emily first, then I'll throw a poll for the third girlfriend.

1617861970530.png

I also want to discuss something else, because this thread is apparently attracting a lot of attention.

Femdom genre is broad, and I am only one at the moment on this project. Even when I'll add NTR content, in the next two months, there will be players frustrated because it's not the kind of NTR they wanted. Dang, even the tag selection is problematic and there is always someone unhappy either because a tag is there or because it isn't there :ROFLMAO:

I'm fine with that. It mostly means that the femdom game genre is underdeveloped and there are a lot of players left without any femdom game that suits them. We, devs, try to cover everything, but a single project can't satisfy everybody. Femdom Wife Game will have a specific direction, some are really happy with it, some are frustrated because for them it's yet another femdom game that doesn't fit them. It's fine.

I only ask you all to keep it civilized, I'm all for gathering feedbacks, positive and negative, but if you could try keep it sane for me as well, it would be wonderful :)

Edit:
For the colors and environment part, it's mostly temporary at the moment, but it will also depend a lot of my budget. My skills regarding environments are limited, and I'll need extra help to reach a new level of quality in that aspect, so I aim to have something more elegant overall, but it's unfortunately not fully in my hand, it will be related to the project support.

I'll see if I can add an option to control a bit the overall brightness and contrast as a temporary solution.

Also, a higher quality model for Zoe is on the way :)

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Eh, I'll wait a couple more updates before drawing conclusions, but judging by what the developer said, the game will disappoint me.
Well, good luck with the development anyway.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
just played 1.1 and i like the willpower system so far. woud just be nice to be able to have an alternative route for every fetish in case the player doesn't like it. for example you can avoid the foot fetish with Emily (a fetish i don't mind) entirely, but you can't avoid the strapon part (which i'm not a fan of). for the chastity counter option (the 30 willpower one) i was hoping for a little more action tbh (or was the animation just not done?).
gentle femdom girl sounds great. i vote for blowjobs, tits and hypnosis in regards to her, but that's just me.
i also feel like pointing out that japanese cartoon series are called anime, the word manga is used for written stuff. (conversation with Emily after you buy her the TV)

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
just played 1.1 and i like the willpower system so far. woud just be nice to be able to have an alternative route for every fetish in case the player doesn't like it. for example you can avoid the foot fetish with Emily (a fetish i don't mind) entirely, but you can't avoid the strapon part (which i'm not a fan of). for the chastity counter option (the 30 willpower one) i was hoping for a little more action tbh (or was the animation just not done?).
gentle femdom girl sounds great. i vote for blowjobs and hypnosis in regards to her, but that's just me.
i also feel like pointing out that japanese cartoon series are called anime, the word manga is used for written stuff. (conversation with Emily after you buy her the TV)
Thanks for the feedback :)

It's noted for the manga -> anime.

Can you give me more explicit details about where and what happened for the "chastity counter option (the 30 willpower one)"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Thanks for the feedback :)

It's noted for the manga -> anime.

Can you give me more explicit details about where and what happened for the "chastity counter option (the 30 willpower one)"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she just briefly touches you (handjob in my case) and sounds like you came from that and makes a remark at your lack of endurance. not sure if an animation is missing there or if it's intended to be just a short touch making you shoot. and yes, i think the scene happens at the 2nd cunnilingus.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
she just briefly touches you (handjob in my case) and sounds like you came from that and makes a remark at your lack of endurance. not sure if an animation is missing there or if it's intended to be just a short touch making you shoot. and yes, i think the scene happens at the 2nd cunnilingus.
Hmmm, didn't you have a tap minigame displayed to keep you from coming right away?

I'll check it on my side in case there is a bug on this.

Edit: I just checked, it works fine. Is the minigame too hard? I don't have a lot of player input to balance it, so it looks OK for me but it's maybe too demanding?

1617890003147.png

Your input makes me wonder if I didn't let a bug slide and if the minigame isn't framerate dependant :unsure: I'll need to make sure it isn't, otherwise 60Hz monitors would face something twice harder than intended.

Last edited:

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
I remember having the same issue. Yet I saw 2 minigames, one was licking her for the first time, one was to avoid cumming. But when I look at the OP screenshots, I see some scenes have it too but it didn't show up when I played it. And yes, there was a scene (I believe it was the 30 willpower option but can't recall) where she said she would reward and then right away she says i've finished very fast (hell, that gotta be a record). It felt like a scene or minigame was missing.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Hmmm, didn't you have a tap minigame displayed to keep you from coming right away?

Edit: I just checked, it works fine. Is the minigame too hard? I don't have a lot of player input to balance it, so it looks OK for me but it's maybe too demanding?

View attachment 1130826

Your input makes me wonder if I didn't let a bug slide and if the minigame isn't framerate dependant :unsure: I'll need to make sure it isn't, otherwise 60Hz monitors would face something twice harder than intended.
Eh, no, that minigame doesn't trigger for me, only the cunnilingus one does.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018

View attachment 1130826

The minigames are pretty much unbeatable for me, no matter how I tap the key.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
strange.. i restarted to get to the scene again and it was the same thing. she touched me briefly and bang, that was it. i went to the main menu and back to try it again, but this time the minigame showed up as intended.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
strange.. i restarted to get to the scene again and it was the same thing. she touched me briefly and bang, that was it. i went to the main menu and back to try it again, but this time the minigame showed up as intended.
Interesting, it's maybe related to the minigame not being reset correctly between two occurences, so when it's the first time it works, and the second time in the same game session will bug?

I'll check this.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Interesting, it's maybe related to the minigame not being reset correctly between two occurences, so when it's the first time it works, and the second time in the same game session will bug?

I'll check this.
to me it seemed more like the other way around, but maybe the flag was somehow still set from my previous playthrough (from 1.0)?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes