4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Didn't like the game Tbh. It seems like Emily is a walking Abuse factory, that is only after money and forces what she wants from you. Zoe is going to cheat on you no matter what you do even if you don't see it.
Not liking it is perfectly fine :)
Out of curiosity, what would you expect from a femdom game? :unsure:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I suppose that Dude expected not such a hypertrophied and / or narrow-profile femdom. I mean, with Zoе, mс will immediately become a cuckold, and with Emily, he will immediately become a simp. I am not particularly happy about this either, since there is no part about when mс became that way. But I know that the game is in early alpha and therefore I look forward to development.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
to be fair i would expect more focus on power/control than Emily's ultra toxic behavior, at this point shes pure toxic behavior and nothing else
I suppose that Dude expected not such a hypertrophied and / or narrow-profile femdom. I mean, with Zoе, mс will immediately become a cuckold, and with Emily, he will immediately become a simp. I am not particularly happy about this either, since there is no part about when mс became that way. But I know that the game is in early alpha and therefore I look forward to development.
Those are interesting feedbacks!

At the moment I'm experimenting a bit with the overall design, so the story goes a bit fast, it's mostly to allow me to test how it unfolds and how the girlfriend stats will work, but you are right on that point, it results in something far from perfect.

But that's the whole purpose of that "Beta" word in the version name, lots of changes are to be expected as I gather more feedbacks :)

This one, I'll definitely take it into account.

Edit: I'm going to run a poll for it and see a bit how it's felt by the patreons, sounds important to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: FishWitch

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I have a problem with emily. I can't see animations. (There is no problem with Zoe.)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
to be fair i would expect more focus on power/control than Emily's ultra toxic behavior, at this point shes pure toxic behavior and nothing else
90% of femdom games on this site are either entirely foot and pegging focused or like you said completely toxic. Gentle femdom is almost never touched on in femdom focused games sadly.

• Love
Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
90% of femdom games on this site are either entirely foot and pegging focused or like you said completely toxic. Gentle femdom is almost never touched on in femdom focused games sadly.
Absolutely. I hope another girl adds it and it happens in this style. Light femdom with passionate soft type

Reactions: RedPillBlues

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I have a problem with emily. I can't see animations. (There is no problem with Zoe.)
It's a problem that has been encounter by very few players and I'm totally unable to reproduce it, so it's really weird. I'll keep looking for it until I find something that may cause it.

For the gentle femdom part, it's a tricky subject. I'm running a poll at the moment on the Patreon, and the ones supporting me are clearly in favor of the current pace and mood, so there isn't much room for me to do gentle femdom and be viable (because let's be honest, I'm not going to spend 100h+ per month and pay for assets, sounds and courses for nothing when I've plenty of more relaxing things to do with my free time).

Personally, I'm also more in favor of a softer, more human femdom approach, so I'll try to get a little closer to that, but I can't do something that no one would support :confused:

Decisions, decisions!
I think the secret in here resides in the dialogs and not in the sexual activites themselves, they could be softer and more loving during the early parts of the game :unsure:

Reactions: Arryn

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I think the secret in here resides in the dialogs and not in the sexual activites themselves, they could be softer and more loving during the early parts of the game :unsure:
Well, as far as I know, some elements of femdom can only be hard, and some only light. So I don’t think the problem is only in the dialogues.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
It's a problem that has been encounter by very few players and I'm totally unable to reproduce it, so it's really weird. I'll keep looking for it until I find something that may cause it.

For the gentle femdom part, it's a tricky subject. I'm running a poll at the moment on the Patreon, and the ones supporting me are clearly in favor of the current pace and mood, so there isn't much room for me to do gentle femdom and be viable (because let's be honest, I'm not going to spend 100h+ per month and pay for assets, sounds and courses for nothing when I've plenty of more relaxing things to do with my free time).

Personally, I'm also more in favor of a softer, more human femdom approach, so I'll try to get a little closer to that, but I can't do something that no one would support :confused:

Decisions, decisions!
i think the biggest key is in making them more human, and less failure of a human being, im not actually asking for gentle , i would rather have anything that wasnt pure toxicity. if the mc was actually an ultra hardcore masochist, it would be a different story to a point but even thenit feels like both of them start down the path of femdom then completely skip femdom and go straight to abuse/cheating

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yet instead you started with Pegging and NTR, not buying that at all, sorry. If that was true it would at least be one of the characters

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Yet instead you started with Pegging and NTR, not buying that at all, sorry. If that was true it would at least be one of the characters
There is no pegging :unsure: It's male on female, I don't think it classifies as pegging.

By the way, yes, I don't classify cuckolding as "non-love". My definition of "gentle femdom" is not "vanilla activities with dominant touches", I think you are right to distinguish between them, there could be confusion.

It's about human interactions and how they are experienced, the girlfriend saying "I love you", and taking care of the MC even when it's deep femdom.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020

Decisions, decisions!
There are already 2 characters. I don't think you need to do it right now. But if you are thinking about making another girl character, it can be great in this style.I've played so many femdom labeled games. Light femdom is hard to find. It would be nicer than others and I am sure it will be a favorite of most people too. And exactly, conversations are more effective.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Was reluctant to play it because of the beta thing, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. It's very promising. Though I only played the Emily part, as Zoe looks a bit weird.
I think the way it's played it's fine, but could use a bit of content in the transitions. For example if you want to access foot content you have to literally keep saying the same thing without any kind of outcomes for a couple of days until the event actually happens. Every level should feel at least a little bit different from the one before (like an extra dialogue, or a different scene ending, etc).
Also, some of of the scenes feels like they end up abruptly, so there's room for improvement there aswell. As you said, the secret resides in the dialogs that get you into it, so adding more events with the girls would be nice. But of course I think a slow transition is much better than showing all the content in one.

Reactions: TobaiasR

sylsk

May 13, 2020
Is having willpower tick down a set number of times and being converted into money intentional? At one point I've had just 6 willpower to begin money conversion and the game inflated it after reaching 0 to be able to do 10 ticks.
What is the point of investing in upgrades if the willpower has fixed conversion ratio to money?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
FemdomWifeGame

Just a friendly pointer, since you are making ntr optional, you should put that in brackets under genre (typically people will likely only check there).

Not my cup of tea though, so gl with it.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Well, Femdom isn't really BDSM. It used to signify that in the old days, these days it's usually a Female that is Dominant in the relationship. Emily is just as people have said, Toxic. She's a trash Human being. She's going to be one of those SJWs on Twitter. She even complains about Chad FFS.

Zoe is going to cheat on the MC no matter what the player does, also you have no choice but to fail in the mini-game, I tested that with an Auto-clicker because I found it odd when I tried it twice and my trigger finger wasn't working.

I can say that there is no such thing as 'Love' in these relationships.

Vivo001

Aug 22, 2018
A new character focused on gentle femdom sounds like a great idea. Could also incorporate aspects of ABDL or Sissification for people into that (maybe make this an optional toggle). Some people are into the abusive personality type so it makes sense the current direction is popular as well

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes