4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Is there any plan to implement some more femdom fetishes? Like trampling, ponyride, spitting, watersports, etc?
There are no plans for this at this time, not as primary fetishes.

For secondary fetishes that may occur at specific events but are not intended to be as recurring as the primary fetishes, trampling and ponyriding are likely. Spitting is unlikely, and watersports are excluded.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are no plans for this at this time, not as primary fetishes.

For secondary fetishes that may occur at specific events but are not intended to be as recurring as the primary fetishes, trampling and ponyriding are likely. Spitting is unlikely, and watersports are excluded.
I'll take what I get :) The game is awesome already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I guess it works like Oblivion, if you run your athletics increases, if you mix potions, your alchemy increases. So, in this game if you choose to do something, lets say twice, then you get that fetish, like you get covid lol :) I really like this mechanics.
you seem to describe the fetish mechanic, but i asked about willpower. to my understanding you can use it to avoid that unwanted fetishes (that the ladies may want to force on you) develope and my main question was to what extent.
EDIT: sorry, i missed the official response

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's still a bit early for the mechanic to be fully fleshed, but the idea is to collect it in various ways and then to use it to slow down a fetish progression.

When a fetish goes too high, you will end up in a kind of sandbox game over. I see you have Domina in your banner, you can see it as Domina with the sandbox ending when you choose to submit, except instead of having 1 sandbox per domina throughout 13 domina, you have 4 or 5 possible sandboxes for each girlfriend throughout 3-4 girlfriends.

To avoid a "game over" and to explore more of the core storyline, you need to collect and use the willpower and resist your girlfriend's domination as much as you can.

Though again, it's too early right now for the mechanic to work as intended. But in time, we'll get there :)

soulwombat, If you have any difficulties running the game, you can join the Discord and talk with me directly, the link is on the main page. It will be easier to solve the problem if you can send me screenshots and if we can discuss in more detail what is going on.
I think that would be a great mechanic to add to your game. As for fetishes, I think the ones you are looking to add are pretty good choices.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
NTR will be avoidable via the menu settings.
A small clarification, avoidable is when you can avoid events by actions inside the game. And if this is turned off in the settings, then it is optional. Well, if it still happens, but is not shown, then this is a skipable.
Just a clarification to the terms. I have not looked at the new version yet, so I will not argue, but in theory it is better to put an optional.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
NTR will be avoidable via the menu settings.
A small clarification, avoidable is when you can avoid events by actions inside the game. And if this is turned off in the settings, then it is optional. Well, if it still happens, but is not shown, then this is a skipable.
Just a clarification to the terms. I have not looked at the new version yet, so I will not argue, but in theory it is better to put an optional.
It has been clarified, thanks :)

There is no actual NTR in this version, I'm just stating it right away now because it's a very common question.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It seems to me, given the current content (and possibly future), the description does not represent the essence of the game. For example, "The game heavily focus on pussy worship, cuckolding and chastity" implies an emphasis on these fetishes, but as I understand it, the game will be more varied and the main emphasis on femdom, in different versions.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think so.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
It seems to me, given the current content (and possibly future), the description does not represent the essence of the game. For example, "The game heavily focus on pussy worship, cuckolding and chastity" implies an emphasis on these fetishes, but as I understand it, the game will be more varied and the main emphasis on femdom, in different versions.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think so.
Yes, it has evolved over time under the influence of the patreons. I reworded it :)

Apr 28, 2018
You need to do something about your Patreon posts lol... People can just inspect element the posts and get the google drive links since you put them on the black background saving people from supporting you.

Besides that make a first person mode would be nice.

• Sad

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'm using a laptop, 4GB of RAM, a i3-3120M and no VGA
OK, so it's probably the GPU that's a bit weak. There is an expensive effect in the game for the outlines, I'll add an option in the next version to allow the players to disable it if their computer can't afford it.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
i see two girls and one man, who is lover? who is husband? who is wife? and why i should think, that ntr or cuck? :unsure: :unsure:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Didn't like the game Tbh. It seems like Emily is a walking Abuse factory, that is only after money and forces what she wants from you. Zoe is going to cheat on you no matter what you do even if you don't see it.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes