4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
this is how they play out View attachment 1075398
Hey!

Can you provide me with more info?
What OS are you using?

For the NTR I think I will provide a hard removal via the settings, and if the player doesn't use the option, it will be soft avoidance (the girlfriend may force it anyway if the player doesn't use the settings since it's a femdom game).

gshaxmyuc

May 22, 2020
Hey!

Can you provide me with more info?
What OS are you using?

For the NTR I think I will provide a hard removal via the settings, and if the player doesn't use the option, it will be soft avoidance (the girlfriend may force it anyway if the player doesn't use the settings since it's a femdom game).
sure I use windows 10
Idk how much info I can give

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
On my Valve Index the sound goes to the headset, but the vision is desktop - even when SteamVR fires up?

How to play it really in VR?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
On my Valve Index the sound goes to the headset, but the vision is desktop - even when SteamVR fires up?

How to play it really in VR?
When in game (not in the menu) hitting the V hotkey once should be enough. Let me know if you have any issue!

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I noticed certain dialogue options leads to leveling up stats like domination/goddess/findom etc.. Can you provide some insight on this,will the ending or how a certain scenes plays out depend on the lvl of those stats?Do they have an effect on the current version of the game or are they for future use?Thanks.

P.S.-what is findom? first time i am hearing this term.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I noticed certain dialogue options leads to leveling up stats like domination/goddess/findom etc.. Can you provide some insight on this,will the ending or how a certain scenes plays out depend on the lvl of those stats?Do they have an effect on the current version of the game or are they for future use?Thanks.

P.S.-what is findom? first time i am hearing this term.
It's for futur use, and has you said it will impact both the unfolding of the story and the ending.

As I'm seeing it now, but it's not fixed, the game will provide a willpower stats to help you "resist" at some extent the progression of a specific stats, and when a stats reaches a threshold, like level 20 or so, you enter a kind of "game over" which gives you an ending and a sandbox version of the game focusing on the fetish you maxed out.

I really want the player to feel their impact on how the girlfriend evolves and reacts to the player choice, and I think this design maximizes this feeling.

But as I said, it's not fixed and it will evolve depending on my test results.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
vr support is bad, so much ghosting that i just had to get out vr before i even moved. just moving my head around hurts looking at the image.
it needs some work also why is my sound ONLY in my VR even when in desktop mode?

edit: camera speed needs to get increased by ALOT, even setting it to 100 i still need to move my mouse 5x over my 1m mousepad to do a 360

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
vr support is bad, so much ghosting that i just had to get out vr before i even moved. just moving my head around hurts looking at the image.
it needs some work also why is my sound ONLY in my VR even when in desktop mode?

edit: camera speed needs to get increased by ALOT, even setting it to 100 i still need to move my mouse 5x over my 1m mousepad to do a 360
I'll see if I can improve the VR, unfortunately I have very little feedback on it at the moment and I have "only" one headset so it's hard for me to grasp how well (or badly) it works for different hardwares.
Which headset do you have?

For the sound, it's an automatic switch from Unity, as far as I know you only need to switch it back to your non-VR headset in the windows sound menu in the bottom left of your desktop.
I wonder if I can avoid the switch altogether, I'll look for this.

For the mouse speed, it's noted, I'll increase the amplitude range!

Thanks for the feedback by the way, I badly need them to know what needs to be fixed :)

Last edited:

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
IMO the game has a ton of promise, glad to see the dev replying to all the comments and such
My issues with the game:
- Mouse movement is terrible, the camera responsiveness is below MC's IQ (because he has his wife/gf sleep in another room), even setting my mouse at 20k DPI and 100% sensitivity feels terrible
- Playing without a VR headset connected and pressing V will halt your game and you need to either return to the menu or alt+f4 out of the game
- Playing WITH a VR headset (Valve Index in my case) is totally unplayable, the knuckles won't be used at all, you can see them, you can see the joystick being moved but the game won't do anything about it, the camera won't be switched in first person and you can't move the camera at all (probably because of the input mapping?). It also makes the game unplayable since you won't be able to use any of the triggers (not even E on the keyboard)
- My Xbox One controller doesn't work at all with the game

Other than this, I hope to see more content rather than voice acting - also more feet content thanks

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Great start in general so I will certainly keep an eye on this!

I'm not sure why but I also seem to get a bug where the "next" button inside the shop is not working, so I can't buy anything from the later pages. (only played the Emily route so far) It worked on day 1 as I remember taking a quick glance at everything, but afterwards I could only ever access the first page of shop items.

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
I couldnt 'next' the buy upgrades list and also after some random thing while on emily path i stop getting money. i just visit the work and my energy or anything doesnt get used and i dont get any money. Still love the game :love: just please fix these things

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
"NEXT" button have small hitbox, its almost under actual icon where you need to click, so some people may unable to press it

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
How do you actually make money? I worked for 33 days without pay
It will be made more intuitive in the next versions, you need all 4 stats bars with some amount in them when going to school/work.

The stats being emptied completely even when one of them is already empty is a bug and is confusing the hell out of everybody.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

akds

Nov 22, 2017
I'm having an issue with this game. The dialog options won't let me press E (using mouse and keyboard) to progress, so I can "go to work" for day 1 but I can't talk to either Emily or Zoe, daytime or nighttime. I can switch to VR mode but it won't let me move around with my controllers (Oculus Quest2, steam VR) I tried messing with the bindings and they all seemed okay at the default but admittedly I'm a novice at playing around with binding settings. Even while in VR, if I try movement with M+KB it won't let me press E or trigger to continue.

Tried it Windowed and FS. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I just progressed a bit in the game and you don't get to talk to the wife straight away, it just wasn't very apparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes