4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Any news about update?
Hey! :)

Patreon -> Early march
F95 -> Early april

I'm adding a little delay between Patreon and F95 releases to increase the interest to support the project (otherwise it will eventually become too much of a burden for me, I won't be able to spend 100h+/month for free forever ^_^").

Once the delay is in place, it will be a release per month on F95 as well, just not with the latest content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
The new version is up on the Patreon, if anyone wants it early and doesn't mind supporting the project a bit :)

I will also release it for free here in a bit more than a month!

Changelog

- Emily introduction with 6 events and their different ramifications! (~20 animations + ~20 transition animations)
- VR support for Windows (not available for MacOS & Linux, sorry)
- Introduction of the fetish system (Emily only at the moment)
- Added resolution settings
- Added windowed mode
- Better widescreen support
- Gamepad bug fixed (hopefully)
- Improved Zoe feet
- Improved Zoe hair a bit
- Improved Zoe eyes a bit
- Slightly improved Zoe home
- Fixed various animation issues with Zoe
- Added a bloom effect to make things look nicer

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Damn,an entire month of waiting:eek: Really hope your patreon blows up and gets the support this game deserves so you can upload here faster(y)Looking forward to the improved graphics(this was the only drawback for me good to know that its already been worked on this early)emily looks great.I read your points on page 3, I don't think this game needs voice acting but moans and other sound effects would be good. All in all a great game with lots of potential.

P.S.-for the love of all that is holy,please don't add stuff like scat/fart/guro/penile mutilation...:FacePalm:Kills the whole femdom kink for me...I know its your game and what gets added in depends solely on you and also the whole thing of 'different folks different strokes...but to anyone who likes those things/asks the dev to add in said things..i hope mike tyson breaks into your room and dick punches you rendering you infertile:)

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Important notice about this version, it's not the one initially meant for F95 so you'll find two bugs in it:

- The next button in the Upgrade menu will only respond on the bottom part of the image. You can click it, but just not in the middle/top side.
- A rare bug exists where the camera starts spinning like crazy during a cutscene. It has only been reported once, so chances are you will never get it.

Have fun :)

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
haven't tried this version but i was about 5 min on pressing E for pleasing your wife when have sex with her but it was impossible ,so i ask to know if it will be possible or it will be no

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
haven't tried this version but i was about 5 min on pressing E for pleasing your wife when have sex with her but it was impossible ,so i ask to know if it will be possible or it will be no
Yes, the narrative branch doesn't exist yet with Zoe, so you can't win for now.

Emily's minigame is actually winnable though.

Reactions: Hit00

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Add more tags. By the fact that there is now it is not clear what the game is about.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
P.S.-for the love of all that is holy,please don't add stuff like scat/fart/guro/penile mutilation...to anyone who likes those things/asks the dev to add in said things..i hope mike tyson breaks into your room and dick punches you rendering you infertile:)
They also don't interest me but....:devilish:

Dev could you add scat/fart/guro/penile mutilation in please... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: noway1

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Should I add future tags that are not yet implemented in the game?
It is better to do this in advance, at least in the "genre". So that people understand where the game will move. I looked at the tags, went to the topic and immediately saw a bunch of additional genres from the description. Also, the "cheating" tag is associated with netori, not netorare.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Emily path is fine for you then ;)
It's virgin/chastity/sleeve/foot, no NTR for her.
You can also make a list of fetishes for the characters. Something like what is written in your comment. I think this will also help in orientation regarding gaming fetishes. Not everyone will play cuckold, but someone can go to light / mid femdom.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
trying to pjay the game but the mouse isnt showing up? cant seem to do anything
You don't need the mouse to play except if you open a menu. Where are you stuck? If it's during a dialogue, you simply need to enter the number of the answer you want by pressing the corresponding keyboard key :)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes