4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

abcasi

May 20, 2017
I agree that it is a big hassle. But maybe you can change that into something better, instead of drinking coffee, we can make it for her, prepare breakfast instead of just having breakfast, well shower...is shower :eek: It will still be somehow repetitive, but more fun I think
That actually sounds like a really fun avenue to go down, replacing your needs with hers essentially.

Also, this is a great game (so far), i've never been a fan of 3D games in the adult genre but this has really caught my eye!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Looks pretty decent so far! Love how the story is going and being made to clean up your own cum is perfect.

Now criticism wise... this isn't just your game its 80% of the games out there. Why do we add time wasting activities that aren't meaningful? Lets go take a shower, click on the coffee maker, click on the tv... why? If the activity doesn't add to anything just do it once and then have it done automatically every day. Get to the content more quickly.
I will try to explain properly why it's here.

First of all, if you don't have anything to create a sense of pacing, the game is just a sequence of lewd scenes. There are two main ways to deal with that: either add gameplay, or add a shitload of dialogues.

I really don't want to go the dialogue road, because, as Baka puppy said, it would way more fun to explore daily activities that are presented in a FLR way. And I really don't feel like writing wall of texts on wall of texts like you can see in some VN ^.^

I can add some rich and contextual gameplay like you would have in any proper game, with actual level design. I do that on my daily job, but it's for games that need thousands of hours of work to be done.
Plot twist! I don't have thousands of hours of free time solely dedicated to gamedev in addition of my daily job x)

So I went the repetitive route juste to create a first sense of pacing with cheap but fast methods. Where to go from there? Because obviously, and as you said yourself, it won't add anything good enough when the story will be 4 hours long, or when there will be 4 different stories.

The current core idea is to create alternative sequences that will depend of your current relationship status with your wife/girlfriend.

For example the T.V. sequence will have a variation with Zoe lovingly resting her head on your shoulder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of these sequences will definitly include dedicated mini games with possible outcomes.

Those extra sequences are convenient because I can add them at my leisure, they are not needed for me to keep going on the game. They are... well, extra.
But in the end I hope I will be able to add enough diversity in there to smoothen the experience and get you curious to see what will happen the next time you watch T.V. :)

Reactions: Abibliboop

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I was not expecting much from this game but I like the themes so thought I'd give it a go and was pleasantly suprised. I wasn't a big fan of the seemingly pointless tasks during the day but you've explained your point about the game pacing which is fair enough, hopefully as it gets developed they will have more purpose. I hope you keep developing it as I want to know how dominant the wife can get! cum clean up and chastity is a good start ;)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
I'm sure that this promising game is great, but so far I've been unable to progress further than the next room due to uncontrollable rotation of focus when trying to slightly rotate the mouse. Game in unplayable for me. Have I done anything wrong? And can mouse focus be locked in direction where MC is looking? Tnx!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I'm sure that this promising game is great, but so far I've been unable to progress further than the next room due to uncontrollable rotation of focus when trying to slightly rotate the mouse. Game in unplayable for me. Have I done anything wrong? And can mouse focus be locked in direction where MC is looking? Tnx!
Ah, high DPI mouse?

When in game, you can press "Esc" to display the menu, then in the settings, you can reduce the mouse sensitivity. Press "Save", then it should be better.

If this is not enough, consider using the DPI buttons on your mouse to reduce the sensibility (if you have them):

1612570754748.png

Reactions: Tomoushie
D

Deleted member 3352100

It happens when a gamepad is plugged in :(

The good news is that it is enough to unplug it to be able to play ^.^
I don't have a gamepad tho, and i have the same problem. Could it be possible that the program recognizes the touch screen as an input and causes this problem?

Edit: i can interact with upgrade menu using my touch screen, but not with my mouse or keyboard.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I don't have a gamepad tho, and i have the same problem. Could it be possible that the program recognizes the touch screen as an input and causes this problem?

Edit: i can interact with upgrade menu using my touch screen, but not with my mouse or keyboard.
Ah, thanks for the feedback, I'll fix this behaviour in the next versions (y)

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
i don´t think the game needs voice acting or better graphics it just needs more written content/random events and hopefully a fully fleshed out dom partner, meaning you can decide the stuff you do at daytime but at nighttime you can´t say honey today i want you to wear this or that.
So i hope the wardrobe will become something the wife chooses from and does not "obey" your equip wishes all the time. Furthermore if you have money and different haircolors unlocked she could decide to spend some of your money to dye it sometimes and drain your wallet a bit so the whole i´m planning everything here in that household but we act like she is dom is a bit reduced ;-)
I know it´s easy to say but harder to code.
But great game already for an early alpha and i am sure it will become a gem of you don´t wait weeks or months with updates. Right now many others like me surely have it on their watchlist and are also potential patrons when noticing it´s in active development and not some thing they pledge for and in a year or so we get two scenes a la PE.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
i don´t think the game needs voice acting or better graphics it just needs more written content/random events and hopefully a fully fleshed out dom partner, meaning you can decide the stuff you do at daytime but at nighttime you can´t say honey today i want you to wear this or that.
So i hope the wardrobe will become something the wife chooses from and does not "obey" your equip wishes all the time. Furthermore if you have money and different haircolors unlocked she could decide to spend some of your money to dye it sometimes and drain your wallet a bit so the whole i´m planning everything here in that household but we act like she is dom is a bit reduced ;-)
I know it´s easy to say but harder to code.
But great game already for an early alpha and i am sure it will become a gem of you don´t wait weeks or months with updates. Right now many others like me surely have it on their watchlist and are also potential patrons when noticing it´s in active development and not some thing they pledge for and in a year or so we get two scenes a la PE.
You... You don't want improved graphics? Well, I guess there will be no Emily for you then! Too bad... :(

1612944167195.png

Anyway, your points are a bit complex to answer, for various reasons, but I like to be transparent and I don't want to avoid answering just because it would be convenient.

Let's go point by point:

Voice acting and better graphics are not required

Strongly disagree. Not as a player, but as a long time developer with player data, I can say that the game definitly requires voice acting and better graphics to reach the greatest number of FLR players.

More written content/random events instead

I think the order in the ending screen of the alpha was wrong and implied that the better graphics would come before the content.
It's not true, it's a parallel development, with 20% on continuous improvement and 80% on content creation.

The wife should dress herself

I agree, but only to some extent.

I can't remove all player autonomy, the less autonomy the player has, the less of a game it is.
I'm still trying to figure out what to add in the game so the player can still make interesting choices and have impactful interactions with the game.

At the moment, because the game is FLR, I don't leave too much autonomy on the lewd part. As a consequence, if I remove the clothing as well, the game becomes an interactive movie, and that will be terribly bad for a lot of player (maybe not you specifically, but for others, hell yes).

The only possible outcome is that I figure out an interesting additional mechanic that provides skill mastery and autonomy, without breaking the story pacing. But yeah, the game is very young at the moment, so I'll eventually figure it out, there is time.

She should drain your wallet a bit

Without a doubt!

If you don't wait weeks or months with updates

That's not an issue, though the ones supporting me on Patreon voted for a longer time delay between updates. Patreon release is every month. For F95, I'll release delayed builds for free, the next one will be in April.

Each version should add at least the same amount of content as the Alpha version.

Thanks for you feedback kaneeden, I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a fix for the menu issue? I do not have a controller/gamepad or touch screen. Laptop with mouse nad the game freeze completely when I enter the shop menu or wardrobe. Would love to try out the game and support the developer if it's a good one.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Is there a fix for the menu issue? I do not have a controller/gamepad or touch screen. Laptop with mouse nad the game freeze completely when I enter the shop menu or wardrobe. Would love to try out the game and support the developer if it's a good one.
Hello harrio1,

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of the next version which is in a "work in progress" state, and it would take me some time to checkout an older version, test that everything works fine, and then update this post properly.

Anyway, time goes by quickly and the next free version will be here soon enough (early April). Don't worry, you'll have even more things to discover all at once instead!

edit: Check your device manager, in case you installed some third party software to plug in gamepads at some point in the lifetime of your laptop. They may remain detected even though nothing is plugged in.

1613154316565.png 1613154321512.png

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
Hello harrio1,

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of the next version which is in a "work in progress" state, and it would take me some time to checkout an older version, test that everything works fine, and then update this post properly.

Anyway, time goes by quickly and the next free version will be here soon enough (early April). Don't worry, you'll have even more things to discover all at once instead!

edit: Check your device manager, in case you installed some third party software to plug in gamepads at some point in the lifetime of your laptop. They may remain detected even though nothing is plugged in.

View attachment 1033003 View attachment 1033005
Thank you for the reply, based on that alone I get an impression of sincerity. Will the issue be fixed in the patreon march update as far as you can estimate? I have no issue whatsoever in taking you for your word and gladly showing my support to get access to your work. Unfortunately I have no third party software or anything of the sort wich can explain the issue. Regardless I wish you all the best, the gameplay I have been able to take part of shows potential, keep it up!

EDIT: Afterall, 15 euro is not much to pay for quality entertainment.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Thank you for the reply, based on that alone I get an impression of sincerity. Will the issue be fixed in the patreon march update as far as you can estimate? I have no issue whatsoever in taking you for your word and gladly showing my support to get access to your work. Unfortunately I have no third party software or anything of the sort wich can explain the issue. Regardless I wish you all the best, the gameplay I have been able to take part of shows potential, keep it up!

EDIT: Afterall, 15 euro is not much to pay for quality entertainment.
Until now, everyone reported that the bug could be fixed by unplugging the gamepad or using the touch screen, so I had no reason to hotfix it :(

Now that I know that some players can't play at all because of this bug, it will be checked and fixed in the March version without leaving anything to chance (it's theorically already fixed, but it just went real fast from "unpleasant" to "critical" in my checklist).

Thanks for your good words :) I hope you'll enjoy the game!

By the way, the Patreon is not in "pay upfront" this month, meaning you can actually subscribe, look at the content and leave without any charge, so don't hesitate to take a sneaky peek :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes