4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I honestly expected this to be a terrible game but I was pleasantly surprised. Normally games that allow you to walk around freely are just annoying time sinks, but, since the house is so small, it was just a fun change of pace from the usual vn style games and I found the basic graphics kinda charming. The femdom content and story in general have potential. I really hope the dev focuses on character development and a slower more logical progression of the dom/sub relationship instead of just giving us 6 different wives with 15 different fetishes and 700 different clothes while their dialogue is shit and choices don't matter.
I'm really looking forward to new updates.
Seconded this. I think a game focusing on a dom/sub relationship first and sex second could be interesting.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Nice first release. Enjoyed the bedroom parts. Looking forward to see this game's progress. (y)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Well, that's a lot of feedbacks!

Let's go through it.

I can't interact with the upgrades and the wardrobe :mad:

This is very problematic. Are you by any chance using the MacOS version? I couldn't test it, so it would be my best bet.

If not, for all of you who faced the problem on Windows, no one could ever make it work ever? Can you provide me more information on your setup and your playing conditions?

Also, did you have a mouse cursor at all in the upgrade and wardrobe screens?

Why is it version 1.0?

To be totally honesty with you, I simply had built and created the links before I realized I didn't change the Unity version. Since I'm solo on this project, the version didn't really matter during the pre-production.

So, I just went with it.

I can't access the third row of upgrades

At the moment, this is intentional to create a minimum of pacing in this, at the moment, very short game.
I have no idea yet if I will keep it that way or not, time will tell.

Can we have a resizable screen?

Sure thing, I will add it :)

Extra wide screen have an ugly UI

I didn't include extra wide screens in my tests, I'll incorporate them and make sure everything works fine in the next versions.

Please, focus on the story

Yes! It's the whole point of the game.

I've had a really hard time assembling a small version that would demonstrate both the story and the femdom part at once.

In the final versions, I expect the femdom progression to be more subtle and natural, but that kind of pacing wouldn't have been a good fit for a demo with so little content.

I like the simple graphics

Thanks a lot :)

Professionally, I'm a game designer and gameplay programmer.
For all graphics, I take the time to learn it in order to provide you these results. If I've reached a level where it becomes enjoyable, it makes me very proud. :)

I also hope I'll keep improving, I'm following a lot of courses to get there ^.^

Is NTR avoidable?

I think this was a rhetorical question, as we see a lot of people asking for that on F95 and it wouldn't make a lot of sense on a game focusing on it on purpose.

But, let's use that to tackle the subject anyway!

At some point, when the game is fleshed out, I'll test the possibility to remove a specific fetish and see how the story holds together. If I deem the quality acceptable, I'll make it an official feature, but only then ^.^

Is there a plan to add some wifes without cuckolding content?

It's not decided yet. This kind of choice will be left to my Patreons. I'm not creating Femdom Wife Game for me, so I'm just giving the first official intent, and then you will be the ones who get to mold the game in the direction you prefer.

Thank you everyone for playings!
Regarding F95, I'm very fond of the site, I've been using it myself for quite some time without interacting on the forums. While I may not always provide the latest build right away to keep the Patreons meaningful, I will try to keep you updated with a free build every once in a while!

Keep feeding me with feedbacks, I will be glad to read them :geek:

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Great start to a promising game! Just wondering what kind of road are you planning the game to go down, just regular domination or are you going to add more niches like pegging, Chasity, feminization down the line?

clarkdev123

Jul 26, 2018
Love all games with femdom content I have not tried this yet, but looking at the comments here I think I'm gonna like it.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, I might have found the problem for the wardrobe and upgrades. Well at least for me it works.
It looks like it detect if you have a controller. So when I'm in wardrobe, my keyboard and mouse lose control and the controller is taking over. So I can move in sub menus, but only with my joystick.

Edit: no my bad, even with the controller it's a total mess. Sadly.

Last edited:

al3xns

Jun 13, 2020
Hello, I might have found the problem for the wardrobe and upgrades. Well at least for me it works.
It looks like it detect if you have a controller. So when I'm in wardrobe, my keyboard and mouse lose control and the controller is taking over. So I can move in sub menus, but only with my joystick.

Thank you I just unplugged my controller and now it works :D

Reactions: Cheq Writer

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021

Althrough the controller thing is a very good lead. I don't have one, so it may be a key difference!

I'll check it out, thanks :)

Pegging, Chasity, feminization down the line?

Definitely a lot of chastity and reverse pegging.

Pegging and feminization will be up to Patreon votes.

Scat, farts, pee, blood is a big no no.

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
I unplugged the controller too and now it's working just fine. So there's definitely something wrong with that. Maybe disable controller support. (Don't ask me how tho :p)
Now that I could try it, I like it so far. we'll wait for more. The writing is nice :) it's hot.
Would love to have some duties, like cleaning or cooking. I think it's hot when the "man" of the house does it

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hmm, game crashed explorer and tried to install background processes. Don't know, if this was something normal, since it was a first start of a unity system after a clean install.
Otherwise nice idea, although I'd had loved to see some pee action down the road. Nevertheless thumbs up. Keep on going.

Reactions: Aseratrix

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
This looks super interesting and has huge potential, I hope to see more orgasm denial, chastity, ruined orgasm stuff in the future, keep up the great work. Also I agree that the simple graphics are a nice touch.

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
Wish I could play. I've tried everything. I've unplugged my controller and cant use the menus. I've deleted and redownloaded. I'll try the game if this is fixed, as some people have seemed to get the menus to work.

shyadam89

Jun 30, 2019
Feels like it has a lot of potential. Seems to be a bug with buying things/the wardrobe in that when you open the menu I can't buy anything, equip anything, or even close the menu.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Looks pretty decent so far! Love how the story is going and being made to clean up your own cum is perfect.

Now criticism wise... this isn't just your game its 80% of the games out there. Why do we add time wasting activities that aren't meaningful? Lets go take a shower, click on the coffee maker, click on the tv... why? If the activity doesn't add to anything just do it once and then have it done automatically every day. Get to the content more quickly.

Reactions: madhatter11

Baka puppy

Jan 13, 2018
Looks pretty decent so far! Love how the story is going and being made to clean up your own cum is perfect.

Now criticism wise... this isn't just your game its 80% of the games out there. Why do we add time wasting activities that aren't meaningful? Lets go take a shower, click on the coffee maker, click on the tv... why? If the activity doesn't add to anything just do it once and then have it done automatically every day. Get to the content more quickly.
I agree that it is a big hassle. But maybe you can change that into something better, instead of drinking coffee, we can make it for her, prepare breakfast instead of just having breakfast, well shower...is shower :eek: It will still be somehow repetitive, but more fun I think

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes