4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I was hoping this game had NTR and was just missing the tag but I see there's some good potential situations. I see a screenshot of a wife telling me not to cum, fucking delicious. Thank you for sharing (y)

Edit: Well alright. I was wondering how the wife was cheating but it wasn't NTR... I gotta wait like 6 more hours before I can open this. I gotta try to get my expectations lower cause I'm getting a bit too excited

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
OMG NO! it has NTR.. im gonna.. GONNA:. seriously.. like this game TOO MUCH!
femdom with ntr!! I'm hitting like button now because.. YES!
edit: I want more femdom and NTR tags and in same if possible, like this game!
edit2 (last): I recommend Pandora's box! Not heavy femdom but there are some, and humiliation etc, with NTR ofc!

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Perhaps I missed something, but I did not see the NTR in either Zoe or Emily. Ntr avoidance? Or did it happen offscreen? If it's an avoid, then it should be indicated in genres.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Perhaps I missed something, but I did not see the NTR in either Zoe or Emily. Ntr avoidance? Or did it happen offscreen? If it's an avoid, then it should be indicated in genres.
It is not there yet, that's why I asked for the tags not yet implemented ^^

I edited the game post to clarify this.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It is not there yet, that's why I asked for the tags not yet implemented ^^

I'll clarify it tomorrow, have to go atm.
Theoretically, can fetishes be turned off with dialogues? Or will all the scenes run regardless of the player's wishes?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Theoretically, can fetishes be turned off with dialogues? Or will all the scenes run regardless of the player's wishes?
I'm still not decided on that aspect, it's hard to say for now.

I think it will mostly depend of the patrons, will probably just make a poll to decide if I should work in an avoidable NTR way or not, as it will change a lot of things about how the story unfolds.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I'm still not decided on that aspect, it's hard to say for now.

I think it will mostly depend of the patrons, will probably just make a poll to decide if I should the work in an avoidable NTR way or not, as it will change a lot of things about how the story unfolds.
OK. Thanks for the answer. I'll wait until the situation becomes clearer. Good luck with development. :)

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
when youre in the shop while playing through the emily route, clicking next doesn't always go to the next page. i found myself clicking a bunch on every part of the next button and sometimes it would change page but it was practically random and always in a different precise spot.

having maxed out study/entertainment, doesn't change the amount of money you make in a day. it stops short if depelting the bar some half way, and at one point i made more money not having full study or entertainment going to class than when i did.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes