4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
All the issues discussed on this thread so far should be fixed in the next version (I say "should" because for some of them I can't really test it by myself without the proper hardware).

I modified the homepage to add the link!

Also, a little tease about one of the big changes in the next version :)

1615793781262.png

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I can judge from the post on patreon, the author decided on the presence of ntr in the game. I would like to know more specifically on this topic.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
As far as I can judge from the post on patreon, the author decided on the presence of ntr in the game. I would like to know more specifically on this topic.
Here is the post:

Thanks everyone for participating to the NTR poll!

Here is my conclusion:

• NTR will include the bull in game
  • There will be a broad range of NTR events, including "invisible" date nights and the MC being made to watch
  • NTR content will be 100% avoidable via the settings, preventing the related events to be played
  • It will also be soft-avoidable via the willpower mechanic, but since it's a Femdom game, your girlfriend may push you down the path of NTR against your will
NTR won't be available in the April release, but I'll aim for actual NTR content for the June release.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Here is the post:

Thanks everyone for participating to the NTR poll!

Here is my conclusion:

• NTR will include the bull in game
  • There will be a broad range of NTR events, including "invisible" date nights and the MC being made to watch
  • NTR content will be 100% avoidable via the settings, preventing the related events to be played
  • It will also be soft-avoidable via the willpower mechanic, but since it's a Femdom game, your girlfriend may push you down the path of NTR against your will
NTR won't be available in the April release, but I'll aim for actual NTR content for the June release.
As far as I understand, content from Zoe ntr can be disabled in the settings. But if it is on, then it is rather not avoidable, not sure about this part, it depends on the mechanic. I would like to clarify how Zoe is an NTR-oriented character (I mean, what% of the content with her is directed to NTR + everything connected with it, and which one is only to the faithful domina wife)
And do not consider it arrogant, but I would like to know what other fetishes will be introduced and will they be with new characters or added to the old ones?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
As far as I understand, content from Zoe ntr can be disabled in the settings. But if it is on, then it is rather not avoidable, not sure about this part, it depends on the mechanic. I would like to clarify how Zoe is an NTR-oriented character (I mean, what% of the content with her is directed to NTR + everything connected with it, and which one is only to the faithful domina wife)
And do not consider it arrogant, but I would like to know what other fetishes will be introduced and will they be with new characters or added to the old ones?
Arrogant, I don't think so, curious, yes :p

Without committing to this, here is my current list (in bold those that are 100% safe):
  • Foot,
  • Pussy,
  • Cuckolding,
  • Chastity,
  • Ass,
  • Strapon,
  • Pegging,
  • CumEating,
  • SmallPenisHumiliation,
  • Infantilization,
  • Feminization,
  • Financial,
  • Dominant,
  • Goddess

The wife<->fetish combination is not fixed yet, this list is not fixed yet. Scat is definitely out though.
I think each wife should have 4 to 6 fetish paths, but it still to be tested.

Each path should more or less have the same % of occupation on the overall story, though there are crossovers tilting the balance. Willpower is also there in the next version to help you tilt the balance toward a specific fetish, the wife is supposed to change according to how you react.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018

Without committing to this, here is my current list (in bold those that are 100% safe):
  • Foot,
  • Pussy,
  • Cuckolding,
  • Chastity,
  • Ass,
  • Strapon,
  • Pegging,
  • CumEating,
  • SmallPenisHumiliation,
  • Infantilization,
  • Feminization,
  • Financial,
  • Dominant,
  • Goddess

The wife<->fetish combination is not fixed yet, this list is not fixed yet. Scat is definitely out though.

Each path should more or less have the same % of occupation on the overall story, though there are crossovers tilting the balance. Willpower is also there in the next version to help you tilt the balance toward a specific fetish, the wife is supposed to change according to how you react.
If I understand correctly, each girl will have a set of fetishes that trigger events on a particular day. They will overlap with other fetishes or not depending on the player's choices. Well, as I understand it, fetishes (or fetish ntr only) can be turned off without much loss of content in other fetishes. The question remains, will there be a linear version of the game with fetishes tied to early elections (the choice on day 1 will override the choice on day 2), or will there be a sandbox in which mс actions serve as a trigger for events? I mean, mс initiates a certain fetish event on any day, not a specific one. In the version that is now on the site 1 option. And will certain fetishes override others fetishes?
And yes, I'm pretty meticulous. I apologize in advance. :)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
The core of the game is a flexible story, there is a main story that can be seen as linear, but which will adapt to some extent to your choices. As your wife focuses more and more on a specific fetish, some scenes will become hidden and others will appear instead. The scenes will become more and more specialized towards the fetish you are leaning towards.

Note, this part doesn't exist yet except on paper, it's still a concept:
For each fetish, once your wife is too involved, you reach a "game over" state that concludes the story and provides you with a game sandbox that illustrates your new life. So, if your wife has become addicted to pussy worship, the sandbox will be dedicated to pussy worship and you will play it as you see fit, etc. At this point the flexible mechanics are still there, so you could have the pussy worship ending with a strong leaning toward foot worship, for example.

You can then replay the story to see what might have happened if you had made different choices.

I'm also focusing on keeping a "run" short enough, so the current grind mechanics of the Alpha will steadily shrink in importance.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The core of the game is a flexible story, there is a main story that can be seen as linear, but which will adapt to some extent to your choices. As your wife focuses more and more on a specific fetish, some scenes will become hidden and others will appear instead. The scenes will become more and more specialized towards the fetish you are leaning towards.

Note, this part doesn't exist yet except on paper, it's still a concept:
For each fetish, once your wife is too involved, you reach a "game over" state that concludes the story and provides you with a game sandbox that illustrates your new life. So, if your wife has become addicted to pussy worship, the sandbox will be dedicated to pussy worship and you will play it as you see fit, etc. At this point the flexible mechanics are still there, so you could have the pussy worship ending with a strong leaning toward foot worship, for example.

You can then replay the story to see what might have happened if you had made different choices.

I'm also focusing on keeping a "run" short enough, so the current grind mechanics of the Alpha will steadily shrink in importance.
Ok, thanks for the answers.

soulwombat

Apr 2, 2021
Newb question, sorry. I've never downloaded a game before but this one intrigues me enough to try it. I'm not able to figure out how to move from place to place or to do anything. I've tried searching on the web, but all of that content is for people that are making games. Can someone point me to a cheat sheet or something ? TIA

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
looking at the new screenshots on patreon i wonder: how does the willpower mechanic work? is it like a regenerating pool? do you have enough of it to counter one undesired fetish or more/less?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
looking at the new screenshots on patreon i wonder: how does the willpower mechanic work? is it like a regenerating pool? do you have enough of it to counter one undesired fetish or more/less?
I guess it works like Oblivion, if you run your athletics increases, if you mix potions, your alchemy increases. So, in this game if you choose to do something, lets say twice, then you get that fetish, like you get covid lol :) I really like this mechanics.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Newb question, sorry. I've never downloaded a game before but this one intrigues me enough to try it. I'm not able to figure out how to move from place to place or to do anything. I've tried searching on the web, but all of that content is for people that are making games. Can someone point me to a cheat sheet or something ? TIA
Have you tried WASD?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
It's still a bit early for the mechanic to be fully fleshed, but the idea is to collect it in various ways and then to use it to slow down a fetish progression.

When a fetish goes too high, you will end up in a kind of sandbox game over. I see you have Domina in your banner, you can see it as Domina with the sandbox ending when you choose to submit, except instead of having 1 sandbox per domina throughout 13 domina, you have 4 or 5 possible sandboxes for each girlfriend throughout 3-4 girlfriends.

To avoid a "game over" and to explore more of the core storyline, you need to collect and use the willpower and resist your girlfriend's domination as much as you can.

Though again, it's too early right now for the mechanic to work as intended. But in time, we'll get there :)

soulwombat, If you have any difficulties running the game, you can join the Discord and talk with me directly, the link is on the main page. It will be easier to solve the problem if you can send me screenshots and if we can discuss in more detail what is going on.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

• Foot,
  • Pussy,
  • Cuckolding,
  • Chastity,
  • Ass,
  • Strapon,
  • Pegging,
  • CumEating,
  • SmallPenisHumiliation,
  • Infantilization,
  • Feminization,
  • Financial,
  • Dominant,
  • Goddess

Is there any plan to implement some more femdom fetishes? Like trampling, ponyride, spitting, watersports, etc?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes