4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
seems like you forgot, so here a reminder of this very (un)important detail:
if you watch one kick man, you still don't watch manga, but anime ;)
zoe part looks pretty good now, well done. as someone who prefers emily i have to ask though: will she get the same treatment next?
I will make the change right away or I will forget again :p

For Emily, I won't change the style, but I will keep improving her little by little.

D

Deleted member 3474472

FemdomWifeGame, and what about implementing some punishment stuff? Like locking in the bathroom, standing in the corner, doing laundry, mouthwashing panties/socks, sniffing boots/underwear, maybe some ballbusting and wearing humbler around the house...

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I have received reports of missing shaders, but I can't reproduce the problem:

1622989532606.png

If someone had this, can you please tell me your OS, your graphic card, and if the problem is random or can be reproduced at will? Is it permanent or does it stop after a while?

Reactions: Volume2

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
I have received reports of missing shaders, but I can't reproduce the problem:

View attachment 1232342

If someone had this, can you please tell me your OS, your graphic card, and if the problem is random or can be reproduced at will? Is it permanent or does it stop after a while?

Nothing like that, but I did have an issue with the new Zoe update that would effectively remove all her clothes & make her body disappear when you first add a new haircut/clothing piece. Not sure if you fixed that in the hotfix, but just wanted to mention it. Thought she turned into Gritty for a sex when I changed the haircut because her whole face had the hair texture.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Not at the moment and it wouldn't fit with any of the 2 current wife but the dev is pretty open about possibilities so it might be something in the future if there's a demand for it.
Damn, I don't even have to answer anymore, you people are doing it on your own :ROFLMAO:

It's exactly as you said. In the future, there will be a succubus girlfriend for a more fantasy setting that will probably fit this type of content quite well.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly so far I like Zoe more then Emmily despite Emmily has more of my kinks.
The reason is, Emmily is feeling she sounds more like a Gold Digger that is only caring how she can without much involvement get benefits while Zoe is the frustrated wife that did not really get off and now that she finally get off and that regulary is looking through fog to the world.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
maybe name the file anything other than windows.
True ^.^

I scripted a few command lines to automate the building+zipping, because building for three OS is a bit long. Because of that I wasn't really aware of this small flaw, I'll tweak the script to have proper names in the next releases.

Reactions: Volume2

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well, Femdom isn't really BDSM. It used to signify that in the old days, these days it's usually a Female that is Dominant in the relationship. Emily is just as people have said, Toxic. She's a trash Human being. She's going to be one of those SJWs on Twitter. She even complains about Chad FFS.

Zoe is going to cheat on the MC no matter what the player does, also you have no choice but to fail in the mini-game, I tested that with an Auto-clicker because I found it odd when I tried it twice and my trigger finger wasn't working.

I can say that there is no such thing as 'Love' in these relationships.
Interessting. I can see how Emily is going to cheat on the MC with trying to keep him under her thump to do her bidding while she is looking for her satisfaction elsewhere but how is Zoe not loving or cheating?
So far I see she is on the dopaminehigh and so mistake doing things he is doing out of goodwill because he love her and want get her to feel good for him loving it to do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Interessting. I can see how Emily is going to cheat on the MC with trying to keep him under her thump to do her bidding while she is looking for her satisfaction elsewhere but how is Zoe not loving or cheating?
So far I see she is on the dopaminehigh and so mistake doing things he is doing out of goodwill because he love her and want get her to feel good for him loving it to do it.
They played an older version of FWG from a few months ago where Zoe was less elaborated. Things moved faster, there were fewer kind words, choices didn't matter yet, etc.

Zoe chastity.png

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
i played this on the first release and it was pretty fun but really whacky, i'll give it another try to see how it goes now, gotta say tho, zoe looks much better than the other wife (?)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes