4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I love this game, but it seems like every update comes with less content.
There is a content guide in the developer notes because this version is tricky, it's starting to move into a more sandbox-like system and you can easily dodge the content.

Once the game is full of possible events, it won't feel like that anymore.

Though even with the content guide, the previous update was two months of work instead of one, so you should indeed feel a gap if you try to compare them ^^

Last edited:

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
is there something i dont know about the game that everyone else does? does everyone elses progress carry on from the previous update? am i the only one who has to start over /or the only one who doesnt like to start over every update?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
is there something i dont know about the game that everyone else does? does everyone elses progress carry on from the previous update? am i the only one who has to start over /or the only one who doesnt like to start over every update?
Sorry about that, it will be settled once we leave the Beta. The design changes too much between two versions for the save file to make any sense at the moment.

Though we are getting closer from the definitive design!

Reactions: Volume2

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Interessting. I can see how Emily is going to cheat on the MC with trying to keep him under her thump to do her bidding while she is looking for her satisfaction elsewhere but how is Zoe not loving or cheating?
So far I see she is on the dopaminehigh and so mistake doing things he is doing out of goodwill because he love her and want get her to feel good for him loving it to do it.
I really hope it doesn't go that way :( No NTR!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I really hope it doesn't go that way :( No NTR!
I think it's gonna be yuri/lesbian NTR if I remember correctly from a previous discussion on this thread, (basically Emily will be bi) and while I tend to dislike NTR as well I actually don't if it's not cheating with a male character, (I especially like it if your wife/girlfriend starts progressively treating you like a slave and gets another dominant female as a lover) and I thought it's worth mentioning in case anyone has the wrong impression...

If lesbian NTR ain't your cup of tea either, hopefully we get an option to disable the NTR content!

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
This game is one of the gay-femdoms. I call that if the game has a focus on kinks like sissification, cum eating, pegging, cuckolding/NTR, futa/trans, tomboy and gay sex.
All not my kinks. Sissification is okayish, but the dislike starts when there is some others dick, cum, etc involed.
I still play gay-femdom games, if there are other kinks and a good femdom content overall.
I mean the dev can do what he wants. If I create a game, I would most likely focus on my on fetishes, too.

Edit: added "cuckolding" to the gay-femdom definition after reading the post after this one. Was new to me that cuckolding is not already part of NTR, but understood.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Allow me to step in :)

About the game content

The only two core fetishes that will always be there are chastity & pussy worship. Those two are mandatory and will always be there for all the girlfriends. Althrough it is possible to reduce the amount of chastity via the game mechanics.

Alongside that, any other fetish, once the game has evolved into a complete "sandbox", will be optional: first you do something in the game that gives a hint to your girlfriend, then she takes the initiative to force the fetish on you.

Once the fetish is introduced (if it ever is), it's up to you to dive in or not using the various game mechanics. So (eventually), you can end up with a foot fetish/pussy worship setup, or a hotwive and pegging setup, etc.

The game is (will be) really about your relationship with your girlfriend, I want it to be as unscripted as possible while still having an authentic storyline.

In about 2-3 updates, the game should be sufficiently fleshed out and it should start to really feel that way.

About NTR content

This has been discussed several times on the Discord, let me sum it up.

In Femdom Wife Game, the content is not really "NTR". The word always disturbed me, it's used on F95 but I'm not sure why. The game will contain cuckolding content.

The main difference is that there is nothing about having your girlfriend stolen from you. The correct perspective is your girlfriend using a bull for her own satisfaction and in order to tease and/or humiliate you.
The bull in FWG is a tool in the MC<->girlfriend relationship and will have little to no impact by himself. Anything narrative related will go through the girlfriend (even if the bull is visible in-game), you can consider the bull has some kind of living dildo.

And yes, it can be fully disabled in the settings menu.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Added 1.3 Hotfix 7:

- Fixed an issue where Zoe was visible while at work.
- Fixed an issue where a "cum eating" event wouldn't play when talking to Zoe while she is on the bed (it was replaced by a cunni event).
- Fixed an issue where you could have sex with Zoe twice in the same evening.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
> Fucking Zoe will increase an hidden stats about domination.

How many times do I have to fuck Zoe to get the dominant trait? I honestly lost count and I still do not have it...

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
> Fucking Zoe will increase an hidden stats about domination.

How many times do I have to fuck Zoe to get the dominant trait? I honestly lost count and I still do not have it...
I think you need to choose "slow down" during the act, so Zoe replies with something like "No! Go faster!". That used to increase domination in previous versions, but I don't know about the last one.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think it's gonna be yuri/lesbian NTR if I remember correctly from a previous discussion on this thread, (basically Emily will be bi) and while I tend to dislike NTR as well I actually don't if it's not cheating with a male character, (I especially like it if your wife/girlfriend starts progressively treating you like a slave and gets another dominant female as a lover) and I thought it's worth mentioning in case anyone has the wrong impression...

If lesbian NTR ain't your cup of tea either, hopefully we get an option to disable the NTR content!
I hate all NTR with a passion. I mean, yuri NTR is slightly less bad but it's still NTR.

Allow me to step in :)

About the game content

The only two core fetishes that will always be there are chastity & pussy worship. Those two are mandatory and will always be there for all the girlfriends. Althrough it is possible to reduce the amount of chastity via the game mechanics.

Alongside that, any other fetish, once the game has evolved into a complete "sandbox", will be optional: first you do something in the game that gives a hint to your girlfriend, then she takes the initiative to force the fetish on you.

Once the fetish is introduced (if it ever is), it's up to you to dive in or not using the various game mechanics. So (eventually), you can end up with a foot fetish/pussy worship setup, or a hotwive and pegging setup, etc.

The game is (will be) really about your relationship with your girlfriend, I want it to be as unscripted as possible while still having an authentic storyline.

In about 2-3 updates, the game should be sufficiently fleshed out and it should start to really feel that way.

About NTR content

This has been discussed several times on the Discord, let me sum it up.

In Femdom Wife Game, the content is not really "NTR". The word always disturbed me, it's used on F95 but I'm not sure why. The game will contain cuckolding content.

The main difference is that there is nothing about having your girlfriend stolen from you. The correct perspective is your girlfriend using a bull for her own satisfaction and in order to tease and/or humiliate you.
The bull in FWG is a tool in the MC<->girlfriend relationship and will have little to no impact by himself. Anything narrative related will go through the girlfriend (even if the bull is visible in-game), you can consider the bull has some kind of living dildo.

And yes, it can be fully disabled in the settings menu.
At least the NTR can be disabled.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
I think you need to choose "slow down" during the act, so Zoe replies with something like "No! Go faster!". That used to increase domination in previous versions, but I don't know about the last one.
Thanks, but can you give me a rough number of about how many times this is needed? 10? 50?

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
FemdomWifeGame A bug report: when you have the Cum Eating trait and try to use willpower on the couch, she seems to agree on doing it "the normal way", but then nothing happens (an indication that something else would happen if you have the Dominant trait appears, btw). 25 Points of willpower are nevertheless spent on this attempt.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Thanks, but can you give me a rough number of about how many times this is needed? 10? 50?
It shouldn't be long, by day 10 you should have the cum eating variation unlocked.

I must admit I'm still tweaking the stats, and it's a bit tricky because the game is emptier than it should be at the moment, so any balancing I'm doing is temporary.

When playing the game again and again, if you want to test things more easily, you can press F12, there is a cheat screen to play with the hidden stats.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes