4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Sunshaded, hey!

Thanks for your review! It's a harsh review, but fair for the current state of the game.

There is one thing I'd like to note though, as it bothers me a little (actually a lot).

What you call "rebooting to learn how to manage my 3D assets" is actually called "not stealing anyone's work and improving the quality of the game as I get the budget to pay the artists".

I did the alpha by hand, every single asset and character, because I had no money for it, and as players started to support the game, I was able to steadily improve the quality by paying for assets. Maybe the difference doesn't matter to you, I don't know, but for me it makes all the difference in the world :)

Anyway, for the rest of the review, I understand how you see the game, I just hope my plans for the full game will make the 3D immersion more meaningful for you ;)

mega9000

Sep 4, 2018
FemdomWifeGame the game it self doesn't look so bad. I exepected it to be worse but it's quite good for a game that you started to develop alone at alpha version. Keep up the good work, maybe some others stuffs in the future. I don't know how much assets costs but i can try to help you little by little. Nice work man

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
The NTR content is only with other mens? Or can be with another woman? I hate cuckolding but i dont mind is with another woman.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Played through the content, not much there yet but here is some things I noticed, am curious about:

- Are you supposed to spend willpower on the early fetishes to unlock later fetishes or is there an oppertunity to "skip" fetishes? e.g. I dislike feet fetish but felt forced into it because dialogue did not give options for any other fetishes. Should one just do whatever is available or skip undesired ones?
- hornyness was 0/100 all game for me, is this normal?
- on the college story it said I failed a quest because of a T.V. tag, didn't quite get what that was about.
- again on the college story the chick said we go vacation/sex if I have 1k saved and I did have over 1k but nothing happened and no dialogue happened either. is this normal?

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Good game. I was uncertain about the Unity engine but it is working fine.

Small suggestion. In the change log maybe try to to be so detailed on the content as there is quite a lot of spoilers in there. Just notes on where new content is would be enough.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hey everyone!

So, a few notes about the latest answers. First, I see that a certain someone noticed that the answer to his question was literally just above it and eventually deleted it :p

2382dudubes, Emily (the college girl) is more or less deprecated, so new mechanics aren't retro-applied to her. She will have a full rework in 2-3 months, and she'll notably be completely redone graphically to match a pure, high quality manga art-style.

bobkelpie7, Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm struggling a bit with the changelogs because it's either spoilers to make sure there is no ambiguity or some people saying they don't see any new content and implying not in a very subtle way that I didn't work. :ROFLMAO:

allinon, I'm sorry, I just checked and this event is indeed bugged. I'm releasing a fix at this very moment. The google drive links will be the first to be fixed, I'll answer this thread again to notify when it's ready.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Game crashed when I asked to be released day 10 evening, had to restart day 10. Also, how do I make her more dominant, by failing spamming F?. Just give stats info next to choices, why do you have to make it so cryptic.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Well, I'll see you in 2-3 months, because Zoe turned out to be too narrow-profile (humiliating femdom or something like that). Like, I tried 1.2 and if the content from Zoe was still on the verge, then from 1.3 it went not in my direction :cry:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes