4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
In about 5min from now, the Google Drive & Mega links will fix the missing NTR event and the chastity release black screen.

I'll update the Pixel ones later on.

Reactions: Volume2

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
New update broke a lot of dialogue options, causing the MC to get stuck. :/ Tried talking to Zoe on the table in the morning, got stuck. Tried the cooking option, which was somehow available on day 1 in the morning, got stuck, read the note Zoe left on the evening on day 1, got stuck. No dialogue UI pops up, buttons don't work, so it's not just invisible.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
New update broke a lot of dialogue options, causing the MC to get stuck. :/ Tried talking to Zoe on the table in the morning, got stuck. Tried the cooking option, which was somehow available on day 1 in the morning, got stuck, read the note Zoe left on the evening on day 1, got stuck. No dialogue UI pops up, buttons don't work, so it's not just invisible.
Does it always do that even after you reset your progress in the main menu and restart the game? I tried all of the above and it worked for me, I don't know yet what caused this for you.

Going to fix the cooking being always available though.

May 11, 2019
Does it always do that even after you reset your progress in the main menu and restart the game? I tried all of the above and it worked for me, I don't know yet what caused this for you.

Going to fix the cooking being always available though.
Same here ... tried to reset progress and restart game ... nothing works, it just gets stuck on any interaction.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Same here ... tried to reset progress and restart game ... nothing works, it just gets stuck on any interaction.
I'm not sure. I tried the Windows Google Drive link, extracted the game from them and didn't encounter any issue. As I collect more feedbacks, I'll maybe eventually be able to narrow down the origin of the problem.

Which link did you use and when did you download the game?

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not sure. I tried the Windows Google Drive link, extracted the game from them and didn't encounter any issue. As I collect more feedbacks, I'll maybe eventually be able to narrow down the origin of the problem.

~2 hours ago, using the MEGA link.
Edit: I downloaded the google drive file. Same problems persist.

Last edited:

francoforte

May 31, 2020

in the future the ntr will be only zoe talk about her experience or we actually could see the action?

May 11, 2019

The mega link as well

May 11, 2019
I'm completely unable to reproduce your issue :/

I noticed that the Mega link was obsolete, I thought replacing a file was keeping the same link, but actually no, so I updated them. Shouldn't have an impact for you though.
Just tried with the googledrive link ... same issue.
Where does it store the save / gameprogress? Maybe if I manually delete everything and try again?

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
does cum eating and NTR have to be together?
id really like to avoid the cum eating if possible, maybe sloppy seconds could be an alternate path?
but then again, its your game. do as you like, im very much enjoying it so far

Last edited:
Reactions: mithredhel

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Please compile for standard win32 x86. Unity can support many platforms. Not everyone use win64. Win32 program can work on both win32 and win64, but reverse is not compatible.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I can confirm the new versons work for me. I think this game is actually now at a good starting point and could be pretty great in the future.

Some things of note:

- Either the time tables for events needs to be balanced a bit more or the number of days needs to be increased. I'd have sometimes the wife being in the kitchen repeated for 5+ days in a row or the food preperation go for over 10+ evenings straight. I think if the days weren't capped as 30 and it was left as just an unlimited sandbox state that would be a good fix for now till a premise behind the game is ironed out more.

- The food system needs to make more sense. I know it is still in early stages right now so it is understandable it isn't all there yet, but there is no way to find out what the recipes are as a part of the gameplay that I can tell and the ingredient combinations even in commen sense terms don't make any sense. I've only been able to figure out the Fish with Avacado Salsa recipe so far and get it right. Since it is tied to an added event probably a good idea to maybe rework it a bit sooner rather than later.

- I think for content in general while it may not be everyone's cup of tea you really should focus on Zoe and give that one character a complete content roadmap (and expand on it much further) before even bothering with revamping Emily. It is clear Zoe both in artwork and design is just better as a whole regardless of what fetishes it doesn't cover that Emily's character does. From a development standpoint it will streamline your workflow, contribute larger amounts of content per release, and give added time to develop further systems (like the food) or any additions you might have planned. Maybe even some adaptions to the MC model itself as a system since it seems like that is the way the game is kind of leaning and users may like the added bonus which comes with additional artwork/customizations. I feel like that is already going to be included at some point based on what you can purchase with money earned and a blank tab there for it already made.

Those are just some ideas/suggestions at a ground level based on my gameplay and I believe I've accomplished everything on the game currently available for content. I feel like this has a good starting point similar to Tomie WGM as a unity project that could really take off it just needs more focus on the idea/premise of what direction the game needs to be headed in with optimization to your workflow so you are able to churn out releases that are fleshed out better for content. I feel like the 30 day cap is there primarily because the thought is there just isn't enough yet when the reality is right now there is enough to take the cap off and if you really focus on Zoe's route/story you can really already be working towards a finished product where you can add another character/story later when Zoe is finished where you want it. On top of that you can encorporate better the systems for Emily based on it being finalized for Zoe where it will be more a focus on writing, artwork, and character development.

In closing I'd like to point out sure the fetishes covered aren't for everyone (NTR, cum eating, etc...), but in all honesty I don't think this project is at the point yet where it should be gnit picked for genre and instead focus needs to be on the game as a whole for what it is supposed to be as a finished project. Besides I didn't download and play a game with "Femdom" in the title to be shocked by or gnit pick it on the content when that topic covers a broad array of fetishes whether they be comfortable or uncomfortable for the audience. It honestly should be expected you are going to find those types of fetishes in this game and if that isn't for you just move on to playing a different game till the dev has furthered this project along far enough to add excludes. It clearly isn't quite there yet and while it is my opinion I'd rather the devloper just run wild with content additions instead of focusing on how to properly setup content subtractions for the squimish.

Kudos on the work so far btw to the dev since I don't think I've mentioned it yet in my college thesis based rant above. They deserve a lot of credit and a job well done to get this far I think.

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
Day 2, Tried talking to Zoe. No dialogue options appear. She turns her head and I'm stuck in place.
Edit: Laptop and wardrobe menus do open.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
ok so how do i know which content i've unlocked? because i'd like to avoid some. is this possible or is it a chain of content?

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
I remember playing this at when it first came out.. wow, did not expect it to come this far. Btw, love the Emily content, need more of it!

Reactions: inANutshellV2
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes