4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
But Emily will be removed.
Ah I see. Let me clarify that bit!

I'm offering two ways to support the game:

- Patreon, as a subscription where you get access to everything as soon as it's released, alongside polls and discussions about what's going to be next in the game. This is the best way to help me, so I can eventually become fulltime while hiring additional help.

- Itch.io, to buy the game once and for all without having to use a monthly subscription (because subscriptions are not fair for everyone, we can't all afford to offer monthly support).

But because the game is going to be there for a long time, with multiple girlfriends, I can't sell the whole game on Itch.io, otherwise it wouldn't justify me working on new girlfriends all the time.

Consequently, on Itch.io, I'm selling Zoe and Emily separately as two distinct games. And since I didn't rework Emily yet, there is only Zoe on Itch.io at the moment :)

Reactions: Volume2 and Maryus

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Ah I see. Let me clarify that bit!

I'm offering two ways to support the game:

- Patreon, as a subscription where you get access to everything as soon as it's released, alongside polls and discussions about what's going to be next in the game. This is the best way to help me, so I can eventually become fulltime while hiring additional help.

- Itch.io, to buy the game once and for all without having to use a monthly subscription (because subscriptions are not fair for everyone, we can't all afford to offer monthly support).

But because the game is going to be there for a long time, with multiple girlfriends, I can't sell the whole game on Itch.io, otherwise it wouldn't justify me working on new girlfriends all the time.

Consequently, on Itch.io, I'm selling Zoe and Emily separately as two distinct games. And since I didn't rework Emily yet, there is only Zoe on Itch.io at the moment :)
I will buy both.
Also, I wish you to sell them on Steam. Your games are almost unique.
There are some visual novell games, like 'Escalation!' or others , but not with many directions of story.
Is welcome to have an open ending mode, like a wife from everyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
I will buy both.
Also, I wish you to sell them on Steam. Your games are almost unique.
There are some visual novell games, like 'Escalation!' or others , but not with many directions of story.
Is welcome to have an open ending mode, like a wife from everyday.
BTW, I love Zoe's face & body.
Especially don't change her face. She's superb!
I think that I love her.

Aug 20, 2021
Mmm, would be fun if she will let you go to work with a mask on filled with her dirty socks, panties and then comment it. The whole day smelling her scent... And during the night she could gag you with it.
And yeah, for me one of the sexiest things is when she comments what she is/was doing to you thus it's more realistic like she always remember how she humiliates you

Also suppose it's easy to implement - showing her teasing phone messages while you are at work

already asked but is ti possible we will see ballbusting one day? Wish to see her goodbye kiss knee before letting you out somewhere

Reactions: LAKueiJin

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
It's creepy.:D Zoe is not like that, but, perhaps, Mc is this all sniff and got a scolding from his wife;)

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
For anyone interested, 1.43 is up on Patreon, Itch.io and SubscribeStar.

It doesn't include any new content.

1.png 4.png 5.png 9.png 10.png 14.png

Here is the changelog:

- Ultra HD graphics
- New Zoe feet, HD & textured!
- Reworked the random system, the various possible idles should all appear more regularly
- For Zoe, "willpower" has been renamed "favor"
- There is now a cookbook to read the cooking minigame recipes
- The cooking minigame starts with 3 recipes, new ones can be bought to increase the favor reward
- The color feedback for the cooking minigame is now fixed
- Stats changes for Zoe will now be displayed
- The wardrobe is now displaying the icons of the currently worn clothes
- The computer chair has been reduced in size
- The mouse scroll in the quest log is now faster
- Lowered the favor cost to remove the chastity cage

- Fixed Zoe leg movement during the bed cunnilingus animation
- Fixed Zoe calling the MC "good girl" during the couch cunni event when the MC wasn't wearing girly clothes
- Fixed the game running slow after using the wardrobes
- Fixed the evening note never being removed

Enjoy :)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes