4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hi, first of all - the best game on this subject of all that existed and existed, I would like to know when you release v.1.45 on f95?

To be totally transparent with you, here is my dilemma in this regard:

First, I'd like to keep the Patreon, SubscribeStar and Itch.io ahead of F95 as an incentive to support the project.

Second, the last few releases were pretty small in terms of content (1.42, 1.43 and 1.44) because I've been committing to time-consuming tasks, like having a full fleshed bull, a strapon for Zoe (not yet used), water, new HD graphics, new feet for Zoe, a gesture system to have more elaborated animation loops, etc.

And finally, a few people here have commented on how weak some versions were in terms of new content, so I've gone a bit cold on that.

I would have liked to release 1.44 on F95 now, but I really think it's going to create a storm of negative comments because of the lack of new cutscenes, especially because a lot of the free players aren't as benevolent or understanding as the players who actively support the project. I know that's not everyone, but it still weighs on you as a dev.

With 1.45, if you exclude all the various improvements, there are only two new cutscenes, which is still weak. I think 1.46 is a good candidate, but to keep the lead on Patreon, you'll have to wait for 1.49 or 1.5 on Patreon before that which should be somewhere around early November I think.

Oh whelp, and because why not, here is a NTR teaser:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018

First, I'd like to keep the Patreon, SubscribeStar and Itch.io ahead of F95 as an incentive to support the project.

Second, the last few releases were pretty small in terms of content (1.42, 1.43 and 1.44) because I've been committing to time-consuming tasks, like having a full fleshed bull, a strapon for Zoe (not yet used), water, new HD graphics, new feet for Zoe, a gesture system to have more elaborated animation loops, etc.

And finally, a few people here have commented on how weak some versions were in terms of new content, so I've gone a bit cold on that.

I would have liked to release 1.44 on F95 now, but I really think it's going to create a storm of negative comments because of the lack of new cutscenes, especially because a lot of the free players aren't as benevolent or understanding as the players who actively support the project. I know that's not everyone, but it still weighs on you as a dev.

With 1.45, if you exclude all the various improvements, there are only two new cutscenes, which is still weak. I think 1.46 is a good candidate, but to keep the lead on Patreon, you'll have to wait for 1.49 or 1.5 on Patreon before that which should be somewhere around early November I think.
A lot of other devs use end point releases to satisfy as public release then do small releases candidates or pre-releases to give patreon subs advanced peeks etc... A good example of that is Tomie WGM where they release say 0.3 to the public then do 0.3x releases (0.31, 0.32, 0.33, etc...) to patreon till they feel like they have enough content for a public/full release of 0.4. You could just adopt something similar as a go forward and just put that on the OP page as a roadmap and that will likely curb the amount of times you are going to be asked about releases here.

I'll also say I think majority of the users here will understand you prioritizing Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc... first. Naturally that is your income so it is to be expected and users tend to not have a problem with it so long as your project plan/roadmap is consistent on progress/releases. You're of course marketing to a decently large group here so when they invest in your patreon (and they will) they just don't want to feel like they are being mislead or taken advantage of. You've been pretty invested on churning out work on this so I don't foresee you having any issues.

In whatever you choose good luck. ;)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
A lot of other devs use end point releases to satisfy as public release then do small releases candidates or pre-releases to give patreon subs advanced peeks etc... A good example of that is Tomie WGM where they release say 0.3 to the public then do 0.3x releases (0.31, 0.32, 0.33, etc...) to patreon till they feel like they have enough content for a public/full release of 0.4. You could just adopt something similar as a go forward and just put that on the OP page as a roadmap and that will likely curb the amount of times you are going to be asked about releases here.

I'll also say I think majority of the users here will understand you prioritizing Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc... first. Naturally that is your income so it is to be expected and users tend to not have a problem with it so long as your project plan/roadmap is consistent on progress/releases. You're of course marketing to a decently large group here so when they invest in your patreon (and they will) they just don't want to feel like they are being mislead or taken advantage of. You've been pretty invested on churning out work on this so I don't foresee you having any issues.

In whatever you choose good luck. ;)
You are totally right, and I'm still tunning a bit my approach on this and testing out engagement and sales in regard of what I do and of when I release. I have no interest into paywalling the content, but a bit delay has several advantages, such as bug-proofing and giving more time to polish the newest features.

About the longer delay I want to test out, I've noticed that whenever one of the latest versions is available here, the Itch.io sales drop to 0. I don't sale a lot on itch.io, it's marginal in regard of the Patreon, but it still helps to keep the project going.

I aim at being full time on this, so I have to be careful with that kind of thing, and I think it's best if I optimize starting from now and eventually provide releases with content from full time work. If I'm not careful enough, I may end up being stuck doing this as a hobby, and I some point I would like to have a bit of free time for myself :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Volume2

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
You are totally right, and I'm still tunning a bit my approach on this and testing out engagement and sales in regard of what I do and of when I release. I have no interest into paywalling the content, but a bit delay has several advantages, such as bug-proofing and giving more time to polish the newest features.

About the longer delay I want to test out, I've noticed that whenever one of the latest version is available here, the Itch.io sales drop to 0. I don't sale a lot on itch.io, it's marginal in regard of the Patreon, but it still helps to keep the project going.

I aim at being full time on this, so I have to be careful with that kind of thing, and I think it's best if I optimize starting from now and eventually provide releases with content from full time work. If I'm not careful enough, I may end up being stuck doing this as a hobby, and I some point I would like to have a bit of free time for myself :ROFLMAO:
While the devs at Tomie WGM try to stick to monthly full releases that includes public I've seen plenty that may delay to 2-3 months, but you'd just want to be sure the end result is a decent amount of output for a full release. I think if you're doing enough point releases in patreon and other mediums within that span you'll likely be fine. Sure some people will gripe here about the longer timeframe, but if your work is good enough on the game itself and the finished full release result is full of content with minimal to no bugs you'll gain more than you lose. Shattered a similar game that is pretty top notch for a Ren'py game typically takes 2-3 months for a full public release (if not longer), but they provide plenty of beta updates along with art updates to patreon and the finished full release feels complete for the most part.

Just some ideas to help you get a handle on what you want to do. Naturally feel free to do what works best for you because ultimately it is your job/life. This all goes kind of hand-in-hand with my initial post it is all about planning and getting a good work format down that is consistent for a project. If you plan to go fulltime on this it will be a big boon to you to develop a system in all aspects of the development process. Once you nail it the first time when you get finished with one project you just utilize the same going into the next project. Hopefully it promotes to your longevity and security in the career you're wishing to establish and again I only wish the best of luck to you.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I would like to say that your game is the best game of this format (and I've played all of them, even tried to play Japanese ones, etc.). And considering the accent of your answer, I consider it my duty to say that I'm a big fan of your creativity, and that unfortunately it's a pity that there are such ungrateful people who don't appreciate that you, unlike many other projects, keep your work open for the masses. Thank you very much and humanly for your work. I will wait for November, and will try if possible to donate to your project. Good luck! P.S.Thanks for the teaser, I've already managed to scour half the internet looking for any information, and all your new updates are perfect.

Oh whelp, and because why not, here is a NTR teaser:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

BDSM_is_LOVE

Jun 3, 2018
Started to play the game yesterday and I am mind blown, especially because of Zoe. She is exactly how a dominant wife should behave. This is the best femdom game I've ever played. I would love to see some footdom/footworship content for her too though. And it would be awesome if she wore the chastity key as jewelery
Edit: Just joined patreon to support your game

Last edited:

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Started to play the game yesterday and I am mind blown, especially because of Zoe. She is exactly how a dominant wife should behave. This is the best femdom game I've ever played. I would love to see some footdom/footworship content for her too though. And it would be awesome if she wore the chastity key as jewelery
Become a patron on Patreon - and now download the version with a foot fetish in the bathroom.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021

Hello ShabbyCrabby, I answered the same question just a bit above ^.^ Here is the quote with the answer.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Amazing game! Smooth and really fun! I am having so much fun playing this. But mate please, please add stiletto shoes for Zoe. Her shoes are so 80s.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MariettaA

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Amazing game! Smooth and really fun! I am having so much fun playing this. But mate please, please add stiletto shoes for Zoe. Her shoes are so 80s.
I think, for the shoes with stilettos, we will have to change the entire animation (or almost all of it). I think it would be more appropriate to make episodes with such shoes, like going to a restaurant or a movie or having sex at a party.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes