4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
If I buy this game on Itch.io, is it a one time payment or should I pay for every update?
Itch.io is one time payment per girlfriend. Each girlfriend can be seen as an independant game, and for now only Zoe is available.

Emily will have her own itch.io page.

But except for the "per girlfriend" thing, yeah you'll have access to all the updates related to the one you bought.

sylsk

May 13, 2020
from patreon:
"
Sorry for the late answer, I've been terribly busy those last few days. Emily will be back in 2-3 months!"
Shame it's such a long wait, Emily is much more interesting as a character. She's manipulative and her motivation is financial gain. One could say she's evil. And evil is fucking hot.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
There is no story with a female protagonist? If not, that's okay, I'll still play the game, it's just to know

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
sylsk, I'm not even sure pre-orders are a thing on itch.io? Emily will be up on itch.io in early development somewhere in February/March, probably at a discounted price until she gets enough content to justify a 20$ price tag.

ShabbyCrabby, in about 3 months I think! It will be 1.5 yes. I'll keep the logic of having "private" releases every month, and one public every 6 months or so.

Reactions: Volume2 and sylsk
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes