4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
makes sense. the honesty and transparency is very much apprechiated. i'm just a little salty that emily got the short end of the stick, but i guess one of them has to. best of luck, i'll check back in in half a year or so.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
makes sense. the honesty and transparency is very much apprechiated. i'm just a little salty that emily got the short end of the stick, but i guess one of them has to. best of luck, i'll check back in in half a year or so.
Or... she gets to be done after all the tests and trials done with Zoe and gets to be even more awesome as a result? :p

By the way, this will be the base model for Emily (with a lot of re-work on top of it, but it gives a good idea):

1636127016140.png
1636127032657.png

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Oh man, 20$ is about 1500 Indian rupees here.
When will that release publicly ???
Sorry about that. I know steam handles adaptative prices so each country has its own price tag, but not itch.io.

I'll put the games on steam as well, but steam is really harsh with unfinished games, so it will only happen late in the development of Emily (same for Zoe, though Zoe will soon be acceptable for steam).

For the first public release of Emily, I would say April? It's a wild guess, but a reasonable one I think.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
sylsk, I'm not even sure pre-orders are a thing on itch.io? Emily will be up on itch.io in early development somewhere in February/March, probably at a discounted price until she gets enough content to justify a 20$ price tag.

ShabbyCrabby, in about 3 months I think! It will be 1.5 yes. I'll keep the logic of having "private" releases every month, and one public every 6 months or so.
Good job on getting together a game plan and solid release schedule. Sounds like you're going to be doing quite well in the future and making solid progress. ;)

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
expected in 1.48
Animation remastering
В 6/10

Cloth remastering
В 0/1

Rebuild 1.41 in 32bits

Home remastering
В 3/3

Add a loading screen

Multiple saves

Fix cum dripping effect

Rework main menu

This renewal is already close :geek:

Reactions: Maryus

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
o sh*t I really remembering this game for a weeks ago,
because forget about the title.

But I always keep in NTR tags see what new, and it's like new update here now?
sorry, but just love ur work and it doesnt make I forget ur game because i just forget the title.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Thank you. Any chance we will get knee high boots in the future?
They would be troublesome because they have to be thick at least to some extent and they would cause clipping compared to bare legs.

So high boots during sex scenes are impossible while I'm all by myself to dev the game, I can't have a "with boot" and "without boot" variation for every animation.

Outside sex scenes, they are a possibility.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
They would be troublesome because they have to be thick at least to some extent and they would cause clipping compared to bare legs.

So high boots during sex scenes are impossible while I'm all by myself to dev the game, I can't have a "with boot" and "without boot" variation for every animation.

Ah well. Btw there is small typo. In the recipe for Carrot & Coconut soup the material Coconut is instead written Cocount.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

What about boots? And trampling? ...I mean shorter boots... :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
My avast reported a virus or something and blocked the exe file, it never happened before with this game.

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
Absolutely great update and fantastic game. I really really like how she just tells you what she wants and you have to opt out of it, instead of you telling the girl how you want to be dominated, like it's done in many other games.
The only thing I didn't really like or even understand is, why does the game need a day limit? Why not just let the player play as long as they want? The pegging event didn't fire for me until day 30 so I used save scumming out of fear of reaching the day limit before I've seen all the events. That was pretty immersion breaking. Maybe I just don't get it and you have a really good reason for the day limit? To me it does nothing but make the game a little worse.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes