4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
For anyone interested, I'm currently running a poll on the Patreon to decide whether to continue Zoe or resume Emily after Zoe v1.5.

Surprisingly, Zoe is winning at the moment :unsure:

Sans titre.png

PieLicker123

Oct 5, 2021
For anyone interested, I'm currently running a poll on the Patreon to decide whether to continue Zoe or resume Emily after Zoe v1.5.

Surprisingly, Zoe is winning at the moment :unsure:
I like the Zoe story better. Probably because I am older and I can't really relate to the being in school part of the Emily story.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I like Zoe better because it is more relateable, that she loves him but is sexual frustrated and so searches for ways to get relieved too. So far my only gripe that the option where both are able to cum is only eating sperma but not lick her before and than fuck her.
But I can understand, that it is like difficult to code.

While Emily should be for me given my age, I am not looking forward because it is clear she is just using him as a Gold Digger and emotianlly manipulating him which I got already as a full experience with my mother and my fake GF.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

I created a 3€ tiers limited to 30 patrons as a Christmas offer! This tiers will provide access to everything, just like the 5€ and 15€ tiers.

I'm creating this tiers for anybody who wants to support the project without committing too much for financial reasons.

See you soon!

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Please share the link for it
I will be a bit blunt about this :oops: But well, I always prefer to be transparent about things, as you may know.

Femdom Wife Game is done on my spare time, and I aim at switching from my day job to full time FWG dev, for both my own sanity and to be able to create way more content.

Unfortunately, for some reason, the public release of v1.48 had the opposite effect and stopped the Patreon growth?

The worse case scenario for me is having a project that work'ish financially but doesn't allow me to quit my day job, because I can't physically handle two jobs at once forever, it would only get me down at some point.

I'm not sure if it's because of the F95 technical issues (they happened exactly at the same time as the public release), or if December is just a difficult month for all of us, or if the latest release wasn't good enough.

I will probably need some time to assess the situation, so for now I'll keep the next versions behind itch.io and Patreon, at least until I better understand what's going on.

I would love to hear more about you all. Femdom Wife Game is my heart project and I will do everything in my power to make it as exciting as possible. If you have inputs about what is missing to make it a project that you would support, I would love to hear about it :)

Also, don't forget that the Discord is opened for everyone, don't hesitate to join us! I'm always present to discuss the game with you ;)

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I will be a bit blunt about this :oops: But well, I always prefer to be transparent about things, as you may know.

Femdom Wife Game is done on my spare time, and I aim at switching from my day job to full time FWG dev, for both my own sanity and to be able to create way more content.

Unfortunately, for some reason, the public release of v1.48 had the opposite effect and stopped the Patreon growth?

The worse case scenario for me is having a project that work'ish financially but doesn't allow me to quit my day job, because I can't physically handle two jobs at once forever, it would only get me down at some point.

I'm not sure if it's because of the F95 technical issues (they happened exactly at the same time as the public release), or if December is just a difficult month for all of us, or if the latest release wasn't good enough.

I will probably need some time to assess the situation, so for now I'll keep the next versions behind itch.io and Patreon, at least until I better understand what's going on.

I would love to hear more about you all. Femdom Wife Game is my heart project and I will do everything in my power to make it as exciting as possible. If you have inputs about what is missing to make it a project that you would support, I would love to hear about it :)

Also, don't forget that the Discord is opened for everyone, don't hesitate to join us! I'm always present to discuss the game with you ;)
Damn that sucks for me 3€=46₺ lol
I hope your problems will be resolved soon and I would really like to support you but its really hard for me right now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Damn that sucks for me 3€=46₺ lol
I hope your problems will be resolved soon and I would really like to support you but its really hard for me right now.
Oh yeah turkeys currency is so bad, that in the austrian newspapers it whas written that many of you now switch to the US$. For me 3€ is small enough that you got me on the hook for supporting you despite I not wanted to back more people.

Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Oh yeah turkeys currency is so bad, that in the austrian newspapers it whas written that many of you now switch to the US$. For me 3€ is small enough that you got me on the hook for supporting you despite I not wanted to back more people.
It's really troublesome. It's getting worse every day and I don't think it will get better. But if it gets better, I will support a few games on this site xd

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017

I absolutely love this game. It's one of the best I've ever played on this site.
For me the biggest turn off to becoming a Patreon is not the game, but your next Patreon goal. I don't care at all if the game has voice actors or not. Could be a nice touch when you're nearing the end of the game but at this state, at least for me, getting more content and developing the story further has a much bigger priority. So I'm scared that, if you reach that goal, you would have to sacrifice some of your valuable development time to hiring and implementing voice actors, a feature I don't care at all about. I would be way happier about some generic goal like "with 1k I will be able to invest even more time" or "with 1k I will be able to purchase a new graphic card to shorten my render times" or something.
I don't know if other people have the same problem but that's at least how I feel.

Last edited:

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
I absolutely love this game. It's one of the best I've ever played on this site.
For me the biggest turn off to becoming a Patreon is not the game, but your next Patreon goal. I don't care at all if the game has voice actors or not. Could be a nice touch when you're nearing the end of the game but at this state, at least for me, getting more content and developing the story further has a much bigger priority...
Full Ack + if the voice doesn´t fit my taste, it will kill the immersion for me. (HS2-voices are a very good example for that, but you can configure them.)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
ThatsAll, Fotzenrotzer, thank you for your feedback :)

I actually had several discussions about the Patreon goals on the Discord, but I forget that it's the first thing people see when pledging so I'm clearly not giving them enough importance.

I've updated them with what has already been discussed with the current patrons, the previous ones were really old and didn't make a lot of sense anymore.

ThatsAll

Sep 22, 2017
ThatsAll, Fotzenrotzer, thank you for your feedback :)

I actually had several discussions about the Patreon goals on the Discord, but I forget that it's the first thing people see when pledging so I'm clearly not giving them enough importance.

I've updated them with what has already been discussed with the current patrons, the previous ones were really old and didn't make a lot of sense anymore.
Wow, I didn't think you would be that fast. Guess now I have to hold up my side of the deal. You got a new Patron :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Nikola2000526

Oct 9, 2021
Why in version 1.48F3 have not Zoe. How to activate her? Do i need to buy the game or support it on patreon for take her?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Why in version 1.48F3 have not Zoe. How to activate her? Do i need to buy the game or support it on patreon for take her?
Press "Play" then "New game".

The Zoe button with her portrait has been removed because the game is dedicated to her, so she is now available through the normal menu flow.

Emily has a "guest" button where she is displayed, but this Emily button will be removed later on.

Reactions: Volume2

SylarTX

Nov 20, 2020
Hi! Game is so awesome, I like varieties of scenes and fetishes (maybe add ass kiss\worship on demand at high lvl domination?) and special thanks for the "soft lock" of undesired fetishes (so great idea), how personality develops, also graphic pretty decent and not really necessary to be better.

Some ideas: how about to add Zoe's mood mechanic with random deviations (and info bar). And maybe "girls party at home" event with Zoe's friends? ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: torrr

kl1998z

May 27, 2021
The event "An unexpected quest"---two choices "I don't know" "not really" like no difference.
Zoe shouldn't looks like "nervous". It's under her control. "CAGE"

Options:"I don't know"- "Now the scene"
"not really" instead by "I like it "-"cum eating"or"worship"
__________________________-"give a chance get free and sex with Zoe"

Presonal idea. Game is GREAT.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: torrr
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes