4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Boobooz

Mar 24, 2021
It will be great if Zoe started to train the MC like her pet (collar, leash, pet cage,dog food ecc...)

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
unfortunately, for some reason, the public release of v1.48 had the opposite effect and stopped the Patreon growth?
always keep the public version 1 major version behind the patreon version at least.
if you release your latest version for free, that will stifle your sales.

only release the next public version when you have the next patreon version ready and release them at the same time.
that's what I'm assuming happened, since for a while there was no real difference

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
A beautiful game for which it's not a shame to leave feedback. Top game in the subject matter. I would like to say that I generally like Zoey's content alone and think you should put all your efforts into it ( both in terms of story and animation, etc.). Cool theme with the change of dialogues in the course of growth of parameters (I think even more it can be expanded), I think it would be cool to do more costumes, hairstyles, maybe a few options for the face. I think it would be very cool to be able to use my own names for Zoe and the main character. otherwise, all the changes and additions and trends are how I would make the game myself if I had the right skills. Good luck and success, I hope you find lots of sponsors for your game so you can do just that and make people happy.

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
My only feedback for the game is that you have to use both hands to play but since the game is about denial it's really just good game design.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
My only feedback for the game is that you have to use both hands to play but since the game is about denial it's really just good game design.

You can move around and interact with left and right mouse buttons. Picking answers is the only thing not doable with the mouse at the moment, I need to add a selection with the mouse wheel!

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
A shame that there is no android version. Is it more difficult to make apks in unity games?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
A shame that there is no android version. Is it more difficult to make apks in unity games?
The problem is not making an APK for the sake of it.

The problem is that you don't have keyboards or a mouse on phone, so I have to rethink the inputs. Then it's not the same resolution, so I have to rethink the UI and how information is displayed on screen.

But it won't stop the PC version from existing, so it's not just about changing the inputs, both PC and mobile have to co-exist within the Unity project, that's extra work as well.

Once all this is done, I have to optimize the game to reduce the GPU memory usage because phones have really low GPU performances compared to a desktop computer.

On top of that, there will probably be very specific problems for a number of weird phones.

It's really a lot of work ^_^

Reactions: Volume2 and Gudil

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The problem is not making an APK for the sake of it.

The problem is that you don't have keyboards or a mouse on phone, so I have to rethink the inputs. Then it's not the same resolution, so I have to rethink the UI and how information is displayed on screen.

But it won't stop the PC version from existing, so it's not just about changing the inputs, both PC and mobile have to co-exist within the Unity project, that's extra work as well.

Once all this is done, I have to optimize the game to reduce the GPU memory usage because phones have really low GPU performances compared to a desktop computer.

On top of that, there will probably be very specific problems for a number of weird phones.

It's really a lot of work ^_^
Thanks for the reply, it was a genuine question. I understand now why only a few unity games have mobile versions, though it makes me sad as I don't own a pc. Anyway, good luck with the game, it looks like a nice game.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
The creator of this game likely hates this question and the more you ask the less he will give.
he's already answered your question
I don't hate it! :ROFLMAO:

I know that a US dollar isn't worth the same for everybody, so I'm trying to find a good balance between sharing and making sure this project is viable on the long run, but I can't just release the latest version for free all the time.

When the game will be on Steam the problem will be solved, but until then, please be patient and allow some time between each public release.

Last edited:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
FemdomWifeGame when will you release the 1.49 version? As you are currently on the 1.5f1 version for patreons and Itch.io subs. Would you at least consider keeping the public version at least one iteration behind, so 1.5+ is patreon and Itch only and 1.49 is public and once you move on to 1.6, 1.5 comes available to the public. it just keeps people more happy that way :D

That's what a lot of developers I follow do, like Chyos for exmaple (A Struggle with Sin) which keeps a lot of people happy.

Reactions: Volume2 and torrr

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
FemdomWifeGame when will you release the 1.49 version? As you are currently on the 1.5f1 version for patreons and Itch.io subs. Would you at least consider keeping the public version at least one iteration behind, so 1.5+ is patreon and Itch only and 1.49 is public and once you move on to 1.6, 1.5 comes available to the public. it just keeps people more happy that way :D

That's what a lot of developers I follow do, like Chyos for exmaple (A Struggle with Sin) which keeps a lot of people happy.
in general, he posted (earlier) 1.48, while he wanted 1.5. Now there is a long work on Emily, I think, for 2-3 months

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
When the game will be on Steam the problem will be solved, but until then, please be patient and allow some time between each public release.
Yo I am just happy you're still working on this and it isn't abandoned. Having a hot wife who sits around looking pretty af and cheating behind your back is a rare thing to be catered too :love: . Especially from this male protagonist, first person almost VR like perspective. So keep up the good work!

Reactions: torrr
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes