4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I´m waiting for the broom to come in use. Maybe he have to clean the flat to earn the right to lick her pussy and then it can´t be to large. :)
Yeah, I was expecting the broom to come into play in some capacity. I just meant that the actual physical space of the house is way too big and there's far too much dead space. The entryway/foyer is the size of some modestly sized flats.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

Here are the answers to the various questions:

Have you ability to satisfy her with your cock in this game?

No, Zoe story unfolds around the inability of the MC to satisfy her.

The house is at least four times larger than it needs to be.

Yes it is. There are two reasons why:
  • I'm adding new things over time and it's better for me to have available space right away than resizing the house every time.
  • It's better for you to have more space to navigate the camera in third person, than having a real-sized home where walls would block your view.
But yes, it's way too large ^.^

Is there a chance gangbang conten for future update?

Sorry, no gangbang!

Can't run latest update on macOs (apple m1)

I can't read the error, but did you set the execution permissions?

Any planned preggo stuff in the future by any chance?

Sorry, no!

When loading saves in the latest version (1.5f3) all clothes choices are reset. Also the guy sometimes has the cage on after sex even though it's only day 4 and I haven't reached the cage part of the game.

Weird! I'll check it out once I've finished Emily pre-prod!

I´m waiting for the broom to come in use.

Cleaning the house will be part of the game later on. :)

Can we get a android version

I can't do that, it's not just a one-click operation and I don't have enough time at hand to create a working build for android.

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
FemdomWifeGame you were right.
Thank you!

For everyone with the same problem:

xattr -r -d com.apple.quarantine FemdomWifeGame.app
chmod +x FemdomWifeGame.app
chmod +x FemdomWifeGame.app/Contents/MacOS/Femdom\ Wife\ Game

After these 3 command games started)

Reactions: JacobKings

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Some of the random events are either glitched or need to have their chances majorly increased. It gets annoying having some repeatable events pop up every 2-3 days and yet some (like the first event in the pegging chart, and a couple of the other "go to bed" ones) don't come up after 20+ days of going to bed.

boss358

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

Here are the answers to the various questions:

Have you ability to satisfy her with your cock in this game?

No, Zoe story unfolds around the inability of the MC to satisfy her.

The house is at least four times larger than it needs to be.

Yes it is. There are two reasons why:
  • I'm adding new things over time and it's better for me to have available space right away than resizing the house every time.
  • It's better for you to have more space to navigate the camera in third person, than having a real-sized home where walls would block your view.
But yes, it's way too large ^.^

Is there a chance gangbang conten for future update?

Sorry, no gangbang!

Can't run latest update on macOs (apple m1)

I can't read the error, but did you set the execution permissions?

Any planned preggo stuff in the future by any chance?

Sorry, no!

When loading saves in the latest version (1.5f3) all clothes choices are reset. Also the guy sometimes has the cage on after sex even though it's only day 4 and I haven't reached the cage part of the game.

Weird! I'll check it out once I've finished Emily pre-prod!

I´m waiting for the broom to come in use.

Cleaning the house will be part of the game later on. :)

Can we get a android version

I can't do that, it's not just a one-click operation and I don't have enough time at hand to create a working build for android.
is gonna be sissy content , mc getting fucked by another man

Reactions: Volume2

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Please put it on Steam!!! I want to have it there. Your game is better than the femdom games from Steam !!!! If you always update the game, doesn't matter the price. Some write "dead game" at the comments for other games that have no more content. You can add later dlc with clothes and modes, and new stories. Your game is a gem and Zoe is beautiful. Also, put some achievements like '1000 Days under her shoe'.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Please put it on Steam!!! I want to have it there. Your game is better than the femdom games from Steam !!!! If you always update the game, doesn't matter the price. Some write "dead game" at the comments for other games that have no more content. You can add later dlc with clothes and modes, and new stories. Your game is a gem and Zoe is beautiful. Also, put some achievements like '1000 Days under her shoe'.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
In the discord we had a discussion about this particular topic and came to the conclusion that the game is missing too many story element for a release on steam at this particular moment. But it is in FemdomWife roadmap to release the game on steam once any of the wife reach a tipping point in their story.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Hello! May I know what conditions are required to f... missionary? I tried all the options.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hello! May I know what conditions are required to f... missionary? I tried all the options.
For the first one, you need to ask for a sexy time when she is sitting on the bed (with her phone, the usual pose).

For the second one, I'll check but I most likely didn't properly linked the quest with the event.

Reactions: Volume2 and Maryus

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
For the first one, you need to ask for a sexy time when she is sitting on the bed (with her phone, the usual pose).

For the second one, I'll check but I most likely didn't properly linked the quest with the event.

I've seen the problem. If I reduce the Foot worship with F12 cheat to zero, in the Quest Log, the Missionary is accomplished and the Foot worship is like never accomplished, in black text, even if I did foot worship, but if I level up with one point the Foot worship from zero to one, I get accomplished the Foot worship and the Missionary looks black, like never accomplished.
You should not link the levels to these achievements. These must remain unlocked once obtained and once unlocked, all must happen with the same chances. Must remain black text only at in and out of the chastity.
This is it.

Last edited:

Rogie123

Nov 20, 2021
Love the cleanup content! Surprisingly few games have that.

Also love that the wife loves MC, again not many games go that way.

I'm sure your working hard but here are some things I would like to see!

Variation to the same scene- different rooms, positions etc.

More build-up? I think it would be good if Zoe comes home in the evening and if she is wearing a skirt we might be able to see a clue of what she's been up to ;) ;)
Zoe takes her time and shows what she has for the MC when she comes home.
etc.

More sexy dialog would be great.

Possible to choose the skin colour of the bull- in options?

A cheat/skip for the mini game thing? I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to accomplish? Perhaps the player would be better entertained simply with more dialogue? Or perhaps if it is only there until the player "wins" the mini game and then the player doesn't need to do it again for repeat scenes? Probably my ONE criticism of the game.

I subbed on your patreon and can't wait to see more updates.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Love the cleanup content! Surprisingly few games have that.

Also love that the wife loves MC, again not many games go that way.

I'm sure your working hard but here are some things I would like to see!

Variation to the same scene- different rooms, positions etc.

More build-up? I think it would be good if Zoe comes home in the evening and if she is wearing a skirt we might be able to see a clue of what she's been up to ;) ;)
Zoe takes her time and shows what she has for the MC when she comes home.
etc.

More sexy dialog would be great.

Possible to choose the skin colour of the bull- in options?

A cheat/skip for the mini game thing? I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to accomplish? Perhaps the player would be better entertained simply with more dialogue? Or perhaps if it is only there until the player "wins" the mini game and then the player doesn't need to do it again for repeat scenes? Probably my ONE criticism of the game.

I subbed on your patreon and can't wait to see more updates.
Welcome :)
Make sure to join the Discord if you can!

Yeah, I'm not too sure about the minigame either, but I'm waiting a bit before making a more drastic call about it. It will probably morph it into something else more meaningful later on.

The initial point, which I didn't have time to develop yet, is to change the scenes outcomes depending of the minigame results, while providing tradeoffs to facilitate/remove the minigames (such as spending money to buy and read a book about feet massage).
When the game will offer several endings, part of the ending choice should be related by how you performed during the minigames.

For example, you learn how to lick pussy, you perform well during those events, the pussy worship stats grows faster, you get the pussy slavery ending.
Nothing fancy, but as long as there is no real outcome, the minigame is pointless.

Skin color, I had that a few times, but it will require a lot of work as you can't just change the skin color of someone and call it a day, the result looks absurd ^.^

Variation will come with time :)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes