4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Rogie123

Nov 20, 2021
I can understand that the mini game might possibly have some use down the road, as you describe-

But whatever the purpose for the minigame at endgame or otherwise- some players might take the view that the minigame itself is just an annoyance- however clever it's implementation.

Like I said though I really love what you have done with the game and I really enjoy playing it!

AsseyeBazinga

Feb 17, 2022
Hello there!
The game is just great, I love it. I've just registered here exclusively to keep track on your project.
There are some issues I have encountered at 1-5f3
- face dildo model doesn't appear on certain Zoe clothing. She fucks a piece of an empty space.
- When Zoe askes for making a dinner and rewards us, she will be raged for non-making it in case if the hero worships her later
- if face dildo model bugs out, the pegging scene also falls out (no visual of the Zoe's strapon)

And there are some questions:
- Will there be any kind of shoe worship or nylon feet worship? There are so many beautifully looking shoes and nylons, and we can't get under them, if you know what I mean xD
- Zoe is drastically asking for an assworship as well. It might be more fun visiting her bathing in the mornings!

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Excellent game. The slow build up is definitely a big strength.

Two questions:

Will this ever be on steam?

What wife options currently exist / do any of them enjoy ass worship and or facesitting / will that ever be in the game?

Last edited:

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Love the game, I just wish I could stop being pegged, love the cuckold stuff & I'm excited for that being expanded upon.

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Femdom Wife Game 1.5f4 Win/Mac/Linux (It`s a Bugfix)

Workupload Win/Mac/Linux

Pixeldrain Win/Mac/Linux

Cheat Codes:

- In the quest log, most quests can be switched to "debug" mode by using left control + left click on them.
A "debug" event will be unlocked regardeless of the game state, meaning it will happen as soon as possible.

- left control + M will give you 100$

- left control + W will give you 10 favor

- left control + G will equip or remove the chastity cage

- left control + I will reroll Zoe idle

facs

May 12, 2020
You made a really good job, this game is crazy.
At the end of pussy licking action, Zoe slap the husband face. It's pretty cool.
Do you plan to add some spank stuf ? it'll be spicy i guess.
Best regards.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
You made a really good job, this game is crazy.
At the end of pussy licking action, Zoe slap the husband face. It's pretty cool.
Do you plan to add some spank stuf ? it'll be spicy i guess.
Best regards.
I don't know yet, maybe on the dominant path?

Here are some news regarding FWG: the technical part for Emily is almost done, and I'll be releasing a few micro-versions on Patreon to gather early feedback! :)

After several micro-versions, there should be enough content for a F95 public release. Once we get there, I'll create a new thread dedicated to Emily!

Don't worry, Zoe won't be put on hold and new versions will soon be available for her as well.

Jan 18, 2018
Unity is creating log files when you run a game, could you send me the player. log?

It should be in a folder at
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d
Here

Mono path[0] = '/media/hornylain/A0BC048FBC046260/Users/HornyLain/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/FemdomWifeGame/FemdomWifeGame_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/media/hornylain/A0BC048FBC046260/Users/HornyLain/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/FemdomWifeGame/FemdomWifeGame_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Preloaded 'lib_burst_generated.so'
Display 0 '0': 1280x800 (primary device).
Unable to load player prefs
Desktop is 1280 x 800 @ 60 Hz
Unable to find a supported OpenGL core profile
Failed to create valid graphics context: please ensure you meet the minimum requirements
E.g. OpenGL core profile 3.2 or later for OpenGL Core renderer
No supported renderers found, exiting

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Here

Mono path[0] = '/media/hornylain/A0BC048FBC046260/Users/HornyLain/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/FemdomWifeGame/FemdomWifeGame_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '/media/hornylain/A0BC048FBC046260/Users/HornyLain/Documents/MEGAsync Downloads/FemdomWifeGame/FemdomWifeGame_Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Preloaded 'lib_burst_generated.so'
Display 0 '0': 1280x800 (primary device).
Unable to load player prefs
Desktop is 1280 x 800 @ 60 Hz
Unable to find a supported OpenGL core profile
Failed to create valid graphics context: please ensure you meet the minimum requirements
E.g. OpenGL core profile 3.2 or later for OpenGL Core renderer
No supported renderers found, exiting
I see, what is your GPU?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes