Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Femdom Wife Game 1.5f3 Win/Mac/Linux

Workupload

Anonfiles Win

Anonfiles Mac

Anonfiles Linux

Cheat Codes:

- In the quest log, most quests can be switched to "debug" mode by using left control + left click on them.
A "debug" event will be unlocked regardeless of the game state, meaning it will happen as soon as possible.

- left control + M will give you 100$

- left control + W will give you 10 favor

- left control + G will equip or remove the chastity cage

- left control + I will reroll Zoe idle

Edit: As you can see four posts below this one, Anonfiles tries to bother you with weird stuff. To minimize the risk you should click on the Workupload link. In case you need to use Anonfiles,be extra careful. I´ve tested it for myself several times now and on all my machines nothing pops up at Anonfiles,but who knows...

Last edited:

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
Femdom Wife Game 1.5f3 Win/Mac/Linux

Workupload

Anonfiles Win

Anonfiles Mac

Anonfiles Linux

Cheat Codes:

- In the quest log, most quests can be switched to "debug" mode by using left control + left click on them.
A "debug" event will be unlocked regardeless of the game state, meaning it will happen as soon as possible.

- left control + M will give you 100$

- left control + W will give you 10 favor

- left control + G will equip or remove the chastity cage

- left control + I will reroll Zoe idle
Be careful with these links. Recently, Bitcoin parasites like to screw to "free" files.

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
As zender332 said, I am not responsible for whatever changes may have been done with those builds, they are not official and have not been leaked by a recognized F95 uploader.

Use at your own risk. :)

I didn't open the .iso to check but they are 10 times smaller than the actual builds, so be careful. I'll try to see if I can run a checksum with the .zip ones to see if there is any difference.

Edit: I did a quick check, the Windows .zip version has the same size per file, so chances are the build is legit and has not been modified. I don't know for the others.

Last edited:

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Edit: I did a quick check, the Windows .zip version has the same size per file, so chances are the build is legit and has not been modified. I don't know for the others.
And so are the others. But of course: Use at your own risk.

Edit:
Also they aren´t 10 times smaller. They are identical. I don´t even know how to compress.
/Edit

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Your Anon files are dangerous, you should remove the links, they are randomly switched with weird content:

View attachment 1619254
Lots of the free DL sites do that it seems, I get that with others and not just anon. The legit download just starts in the browser (chrome and W10 at least) and downloads after clicking the DL link. These malware ones are the ones that pop up in an extra new window with a new DL prompt for the fake file.

You ignore that and try the real DL link again, and eventually you get the real file. Sucks, but what you get for free.

Reactions: Fotzenrotzer

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Lots of the free DL sites do that it seems, I get that with others and not just anon. The legit download just starts in the browser (chrome and W10 at least) and downloads after clicking the DL link. These malware ones are the ones that pop up in an extra new window with a new DL prompt for the fake file.

You ignore that and try the real DL link again, and eventually you get the real file. Sucks, but what you get for free.
That's why I prefer to pay subscriptions on safe uploaders, I tend to be a bit on edge when there is a security risk coming from my work, indirect or not.

There are going to be a few people who will download a malware from those Anon link, that's 100% sure. :(
I would feel a lot more at ease if there was only the Workupload link until the thread get updated, the links provided by it are safe.

Edit: I'm paying monthly fees to provide the safe links on F95 for this reason, plus I'm the one dealing with the mess when someone comes and complains about a virus in the game, so I'm sorry if I sound a bit demanding about that.
I'll update the main thread this week-end with 1.5f3.

Last edited:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I am going to run it against Bitdefender & VirusTotal, I will also run it against Cylance which is a business class product and let you all know.

Edit:

I have ran it against all virus scanners above, it has come back clear. I have opened it up in sandbox environment so testing if there is any malicious outgoing connections etc.

Edit 2:
Well from everything i have gathered the anonfiles download is okay, again that does not mean its definitely 100% safe, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
The house is at least four times larger than it needs to be, and the moaning sound effects are awful, but other than that, good stuff.
I´m waiting for the broom to come in use. Maybe he have to clean the flat to earn the right to lick her pussy and then it can´t be to large. :)

gube-fake

Sep 14, 2017
When loading saves in the latest version (1.5f3) all clothes choices are reset. Also the guy sometimes has the cage on after sex even though it's only day 4 and I haven't reached the cage part of the game.

I tried removing all previous saves (Deleted save folder in Appdata\LocalLow) but the issue remains.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes