4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

VeKyth

Jan 14, 2018
I'm completely unable to reproduce your issue :/

I noticed that the Mega link was obsolete, I thought replacing a file was keeping the same link, but actually no, so I updated them. Shouldn't have an impact for you though.
Perhaps some external file or software that you have installed that I don't?

Aug 20, 2021
Also handwashing her underwear would be a nice action both with cooking.
Another idea is that some(not all!) actions could decrease willpower below zero, for example hard post orgasm torture. He will remember that orgasm won't give him any pleasure. A girl either could remind him about such latest orgasms before another ones

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2021
Thought it would be cool to implement a schedule system, for example you can ask for permission to cum only in a week no matter what willpower you have.
And mini games with orgasms, like she gave you only 30 seconds to cum, and you should manage to tap enough times or say goodbye to your orgasm till next release. Jerking off with your hands is the easiest way, humping her legs is already harder and fucking her two finger is almost impossible one(but in a week or two it will be easier)
Also you could buy a vibrator and cum in cage with it(cumming ouside of it now will cost much more willpower tho)
And yeah, dinner meal with her spit would be tastier.

And she definitely should wear the key on a visible place.

PS. Wish about an office level where you are meeting with your sexy women colleagues or have a woman boss and due to your bad work because of your arousal in one day she will know that you are in chastity(for example, analyzing your bad productivity she will check your computer and find your meassages with your wife where you begging her for release) and then... She won't fire you let's say.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Allow me to step in :)

About the game content

The only two core fetishes that will always be there are chastity & pussy worship. Those two are mandatory and will always be there for all the girlfriends. Althrough it is possible to reduce the amount of chastity via the game mechanics.

Alongside that, any other fetish, once the game has evolved into a complete "sandbox", will be optional: first you do something in the game that gives a hint to your girlfriend, then she takes the initiative to force the fetish on you.

Once the fetish is introduced (if it ever is), it's up to you to dive in or not using the various game mechanics. So (eventually), you can end up with a foot fetish/pussy worship setup, or a hotwive and pegging setup, etc.

The game is (will be) really about your relationship with your girlfriend, I want it to be as unscripted as possible while still having an authentic storyline.

In about 2-3 updates, the game should be sufficiently fleshed out and it should start to really feel that way.

About NTR content

This has been discussed several times on the Discord, let me sum it up.

In Femdom Wife Game, the content is not really "NTR". The word always disturbed me, it's used on F95 but I'm not sure why. The game will contain cuckolding content.

The main difference is that there is nothing about having your girlfriend stolen from you. The correct perspective is your girlfriend using a bull for her own satisfaction and in order to tease and/or humiliate you.
The bull in FWG is a tool in the MC<->girlfriend relationship and will have little to no impact by himself. Anything narrative related will go through the girlfriend (even if the bull is visible in-game), you can consider the bull has some kind of living dildo.

And yes, it can be fully disabled in the settings menu.
so until now there's ntr scene for zoe?
its just cuckolding report like that???

and how dominant? i mean zoe dominant

gnorri

Mar 23, 2019
New update broke a lot of dialogue options, causing the MC to get stuck. :/ Tried talking to Zoe on the table in the morning, got stuck. Tried the cooking option, which was somehow available on day 1 in the morning, got stuck, read the note Zoe left on the evening on day 1, got stuck. No dialogue UI pops up, buttons don't work, so it's not just invisible.
Happened to me as well, if you downloaded the update in the same folder as the old version delete the whole folder and just download the game in an entirely new one, it worked for me (even with other games)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I like the NTR content but I was hoping she would bring a guy back to have fun with in bed while the MC watches

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Also handwashing her underwear would be a nice action both with cooking.
Another idea is that some(not all!) actions could decrease willpower below zero, for example hard post orgasm torture. He will remember that orgasm won't give him any pleasure. A girl either could remind him about such latest orgasms before another ones
Being made to wash her panties would be a great idea!

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Next release!

Don't hesitate to check the Trello link in the front page to see a bit what's coming (contains spoilers).
Just checked it out I can't wait, also noticed the pegging with chastity cage that should be fun as well keep up the good work, also will there be other females that the wife brings home to dominate the MC in future updates?

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just checked it out I can't wait, also noticed the pegging with chastity cage that should be fun as well keep up the good work, also will there be other females that the wife brings home to dominate the MC in future updates?
Now these are all great suggestions!

I would also like to see a coed fight scene between MC and one of his wife's gym friends :)

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
sorry, only me the dialogues don't work ??
This has been reported once from someone who installed the 1.41 on top of an old version. The fix was to remove the old folder first or to unzip in a new folder.

I hope this is the same issue for you!

Reactions: Volume2

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
The author is trying very hard and wants to improve the graphics and sound as quickly as possible, but you need to support him a little with a coin)) Quite a lot of scenes and events have already been made, the game is developing at a good pace. I very like Emily and I want her to look more beautiful :love:

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes