4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
tribute_you, You most likely refused to let Zoe cuckold you during "A Serious Talk".

I changed the quest log a bit to clarify this when it happens (for the next verison). In the meantime, I fixed your savefile and changed your choice, so the quest is now available.

Reactions: swaghaver9000

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
As usual, I prefer to be transparent.

There are at least 6500 recurrent players (i.e. that play the game at least once a month), regardless of the game being updated or not. The total number of players is way beyond that.

Next to that, there are about 500 players who are supporting the game (including sales on itch.io), and the number of patreons is decreasing every month.

View attachment 1856614

So, while the game is thriving, the project is not and is even at risk on the long run. To keep the project healthy, I'm balancing things out by excluding this feature from the free game to encourage helping the project.

As a tradeoff to keep it fair, I stopped delaying the content on F95.
Fair enough

Rogie123

Nov 20, 2021
If I can just offer my opinion on why the patreons decreasing....

2 months wait for a small update is not enough for a sub..

Don't bite my head off, I'm just saying.

Reactions: Kestral

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
If I can just offer my opinion on why the patreons decreasing....

2 months wait for a small update is not enough for a sub..

Don't bite my head off, I'm just saying.
No need to be afraid ;)

It's a fair possibility, since half of my work is dedicated to Emily, and Emily is not public yet (Patreon only at the moment, until there is enough content for a good F95 release).

Time will tell :)

1654622291228.png

Reactions: madhatter11
Oct 21, 2021
Perhaps someone here can help me. These games will not play on my laptop. They take forever to load, then I get a couple clicks in, like through the settings screen, and then it crashes. It's an HP laptop running Win 10, Intel Core i7 processor.
Thanks so much,
Elsie

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Perhaps someone here can help me. These games will not play on my laptop. They take forever to load, then I get a couple clicks in, like through the settings screen, and then it crashes. It's an HP laptop running Win 10, Intel Core i7 processor.
Thanks so much,
Elsie
It's just an intel system ? U don't have any other gpu?

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Intel HD Graphics 3000 is the graphics device, the machine is no spring chicken

And, thank you for responding.
Hey!

Unfortunately, I don't think your GPU is compatible.

Game is good and the dev too.

What's Emily, a new game? FemdomWifeGame
Not exactly new, Emily was part of the game before, but I remastered her and moved her in her own game.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I appreciate the honesty with your logic in changes you have made and support whatever you feel is neccesary. The downturn of subscribers for the last couple of months may be out of your control however, it may just be a consequence of the tough economic times. I know I've had to reduce my discretionary spending with the increase in life costs. I'm just thankful that you share your game for free here as I enjoy playing every update (y)

Reactions: Kestral

slave321

Apr 4, 2020
As usual, I prefer to be transparent.

There are at least 6500 recurrent players (i.e. that play the game at least once a month), regardless of the game being updated or not. The total number of players is way beyond that.

Next to that, there are about 500 players who are supporting the game (including sales on itch.io), and the number of patreons is decreasing every month.

View attachment 1856614

So, while the game is thriving, the project is not and is even at risk on the long run. To keep the project healthy, I'm balancing things out by excluding this feature from the free game to encourage helping the project.

As a tradeoff to keep it fair, I stopped delaying the content on F95.

i undrestand that is actually a good idea

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes