4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Pretty hot game. Maybe I'll support it on itch.io when I get a possibility (although it might not work out due to the fact that I live in a cancelled country). Is the game scheduled to come out on Steam?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Pretty hot game. Maybe I'll support it on itch.io when I get a possibility (although it might not work out due to the fact that I live in a cancelled country). Is the game scheduled to come out on Steam?
It is planned for Steam, but in a long time.

is there going to be more feminization of the MC rather than just a cage and stockings?
(Work-in-progress)

1654702575537.png

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
ok, first time play this game, and cheat didnt work. can someone tell me how to use cheat ? cause it takes a lot times though

From the changelog:

v1.53

/!\ From now on, the game will always be free and public with all the content available, but the cheat codes will be removed from the free version of the game.

On page 34 he has written a detailed post (664).

In the Menu of the game it is clearly visible that cheat codes only work in paid versions.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Good afternoon, as an ardent fan of the game experiencing a lack of new information. I often visit itch and f95 forum. I would like to have more information - what are the plans for the next update, when it will probably be released, what new ideas, maybe even a kind of diary developer (what problems you have with developer this game?). You say that you have fallen in sales, it certainly has to do with the current economic situation in the world. I think an increase in feedback, developer logs, and maybe some interactives (surveys, etc.) could increase your reach.
HOWEVER! the main question is what will be in the next update, and when is it coming out?=)
P.S. Thank's for this best game on theworld)

Reactions: Kestral and laresol

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
As usual, I prefer to be transparent.

There are at least 6500 recurrent players (i.e. that play the game at least once a month), regardless of the game being updated or not. The total number of players is way beyond that.

Next to that, there are about 500 players who are supporting the game (including sales on itch.io), and the number of patreons is decreasing every month.

View attachment 1856614

So, while the game is thriving, the project is not and is even at risk on the long run. To keep the project healthy, I'm balancing things out by excluding this feature from the free game to encourage helping the project.

As a tradeoff to keep it fair, I stopped delaying the content on F95.
XD work->bed->work->bed...->work->OMG NEW SCENE, forget it i saw it already, okay let's goooooooo->work->bed..... is there like 1% chance for every quest or what? if yes that means you intentionally slow down the free game and that makes it super boring to play. after 1 hour i only have anger for this game with amazing content, and what do you think man i don't have any desire to give you more than 0$. have potential, hope u well

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
XD work->bed->work->bed...->work->OMG NEW SCENE, forget it i saw it already, okay let's goooooooo->work->bed..... is there like 1% chance for every quest or what? if yes that means you intentionally slow down the free game and that makes it super boring to play. after 1 hour i only have anger for this game with amazing content, and what do you think man i don't have any desire to give you more than 0$. have potential, hope u well
Hey :)

Just in case, there is a quest log on the key J filled with info to explain what is available or how to unlock things.

Using only the bed and the door will indeed show you very little content!

About the %, once the conditions are met, unique events have 50% chances of happening each day.

For repeatable events it's about 25%.

Ideally there should be little grinding involved (ideally).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fogoly

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
My advice. Use saving and loading. You come home from work, save and go to your wife/go to bed - no events, load save and go to your wife/go to bed again. Using this method you can get events much faster. And if you play it your way, yes, your playthrough will take longer.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
So how do you get the footjob event? I've tried countless times now and I've given up.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
So how do you get the footjob event? I've tried countless times now and I've given up.
You need to increase the pussy worship stats a bit, until Zoe starts lying on the couch (instead of sitting).

Then simply watch TV in the evening!

Here is the itch link:

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
Hey :)

Just in case, there is a quest log on the key J filled with info to explain what is available or how to unlock things.

Using only the bed and the door will indeed show you very little content!

About the %, once the conditions are met, unique events have 50% chances of happening each day.

For repeatable events it's about 25%.

Ideally there should be little grinding involved (ideally).
yep i didn't figure out enough how quest log works and how this game works in every move i do because obviously it doesn't have completed or complex story so i downloaded it just for fap, that means game should be very easy and very enjoyable to play (ideally). i didn't care about chances for events or existing of QE camera movements that i found in thread but didn't find in game, i didn't because i saw cheat note in menu so i thought that if i stuck i still can enjoy femdom content through skipping unenjoyable part (roll, grind); but after i saw your statistic about players and how you really think that Delete cheats from free version + Stop delaying the content on F95 = 0 i started care, super fckng care about how you are :) encouraging :) people, how you can't do simple explanations about simple features in your game, how i can't skip bathroom foot F(or left click)...F(or left click)...F(or left click) fetish licking F(or leftic)(F(left)F)()(F()F()) scene to continue foot fetish quests (i guess that's how you can continue it, idk). i hope you will focus on how people can receive pleasure from your game and double triple 1234x opportunities for them to do this, and NOT on how you can EnCoUrAgE people to give you money or delete features that makes this free game much more enjoyable to play (ideally).

Last edited:

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
yep i didn't figure out enough how quest log works and how this game works in every move i do because obviously it doesn't have completed or complex story so i downloaded it just for fap, that means game should be very easy and very enjoyable to play (ideally). i didn't care about chances for events or existing of QE camera movements that i found in thread but didn't find in game, i didn't because i saw cheat note in menu so i thought that if i stuck i still can enjoy femdom content through skipping unenjoyable part (roll, grind); but after i saw your statistic about players and how you really think that Delete cheats from free version + Stop delaying the content on F95 = 0 i started care, super fckng care about how you are :) encouraging :) people, how you can't do simple explanations about simple features in your game, how i can't skip bathroom foot F(or left click)...F(or left click)...F(or left click) fetish licking F(or leftic)(F(left)F)()(F()F()) scene to continue foot fetish quests (i guess that's how you can continue it, idk). i hope you will focus on how people can receive pleasure from your game and double triple 1234x opportunities for them to do this, and NOT on how you can EnCoUrAgE people to give you money or delete features that makes this free game much more enjoyable (ideally).
I always try to improve the game experience based on the feedback I receive, that's why I took time to add the in-game feedback system.

Every version includes a couple of game improvements in that regard, you can check the changelogs on the main post if you are curious about it.

But yeah, the game still has many issues and it will take a lot of time to make it as enjoyable as possible!

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes