4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me its easy to get put on any route but ntr. I can get the route started but then i end up just doing stuff on other routes, because i cant get the circumstances to add up if that sounds right.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Everyty
For me its easy to get put on any route but ntr. I can get the route started but then i end up just doing stuff on other routes, because i cant get the circumstances to add up if that sounds right.
To get it started, you just need to go on the computer and to select the 3rd answer. There is almost 100% of chances to trigger the event.

The computer is usually available in the morning, after the first pussy worship event.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The dev has mentioned that he wanted the wives in his femdom game to be about their pleasure instead of being focused on the MC's gratification, which I suppose would be the players gratification? But he is implementing a path system for the player to navigate, allowing you to choose which fetish paths you want to take and which ones you want to disable.
That system is still a work in process.

That said, he has also mentioned he's open to the idea of creating a new wife once Zoe and Emily are done.
So who knows, maybe we will get that gentle/lovey-dovey wife in the future. You'll just have to be patient until then.
Browsing the thread, it seems the forced theme will be the husband/boyfriend not being able to satisfy his partner alongside chastity stuff, both are major turnoffs in my most humble opinion.
I don't like these types of dynamics because the femdom comes from a place of cruelty and not because both partners enjoy it.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Browsing the thread, it seems the forced theme will be the husband/boyfriend not being able to satisfy his partner alongside chastity stuff, both are major turnoffs in my most humble opinion.
I don't like these types of dynamics because the femdom comes from a place of cruelty and not because both partners enjoy it.
It's a vast topic. At the end of day, the game reflects a compromise between my own preferences and what the active players want.

I don't like femdom games where the wife is cruel and exhibit a harmful behaviour. There is no such thing as physical violence in the game.
I do like coercing and manipulation though, with a wife who knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

At the other end of the spectrum, I have little interest for femdom based on pleasing the MC. For me it's the same as turning the wife into a fetish dispenser under the premise of making it look like she is the one liking it.

If you don't agree, it is absolutely fine. We all have our preferences and I'm sure you will find a lot of content that suits you. For example, femdom content that is about the girl providing pleasure to the guy is plenty available in hentai and japanese games.

But in that case, this game is simply not meant for you. And again, this is fine. :)

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
If i remember well the MC's cock has to be locked up in the cage first by her wife, to progress with the NTR events.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
If i remember well the MC's cock has to be locked up in the cage first by her wife, to progress with the NTR events.
No ^_^ there is no need to unlock the chastity path. The only requirement is the pussy worship intro.

It was linked with the cum eating route for some time, but I've split them apart as well to allow more progression variety.

Reactions: Karneol

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
No ^_^ there is no need to unlock the chastity path. The only requirement is the pussy worship intro.

It was linked with the cum eating route for some time, but I've split them apart as well to allow more progression variety.
Ah, good to know. It wasn't completely clear even for me. lol

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

I think the intro's of each fetish should be independent of other fetishes.
Zoe should just bring up the fetish herself after some time has passed, or have a means for the player to trigger the intro event early on. The player can then decide quickly if they want to disable the fetish or go down that route. Personally I think that's a good way to get started and set up the early game.

Once the set up is done, the mid game can start introducing the quests that intertwine multiple fetishes based on what the player enabled or disabled in the early game. The Journal could also have a tab of quests that were locked out based on fetishes they disabled so that they're aware of content that's present in the game but they missed out due disabling a particular fetish.

So basically, new players will want to quickly pursue the fetishes they want too, so let them, they're essentially setting up the game and rules they want to play by. Then once mid game starts, that's when you introduce the manipulation and coercion, based on all the fetishes they consented too.

Reactions: Nero019

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
seeing by your "type" in above ur comment,
that's clearly in this game there's also NTR tags.

so shut the fuckup dude, get out here..
Really no point in being rude about it, the guy was respectful, but you're not.
Besides, the NTR in this game is optional not forced, key word being optional. People who do not like NTR can play the game without ever seeing it.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Really no point in being rude about it, the guy was respectful, but you're not.
Besides, the NTR in this game is optional not forced, key word being optional. People who do not like NTR can play the game without ever seeing it.
What you saying is mostly true, however that guy literally shows up in every NTR games, and performs the same anti NTR show everywhere..

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
wouldn't it be better if her domination level is high enough she decides everything for ya rather than asking him , like ntr events and cum eating stuff.. and if ntr is enabled why the player has the chance to deny it?
This literal exact thing is already in the game, in many different events. If you allow her dominance to exceed a certain level, she will start forcing you into events that used to be optional. If her dominance is 5 (or 6, don't remember) or higher when you bring up cuckolding, it doesn't matter what you say or do, she will cuck you regardless and force you to participate.

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Lots of comments, I won't be able to answer everything right now.

I know the game is trying to be a women who loves her husband who can't satisfy her but wouldn't it be better if her domination level is high enough she decides everything for ya rather than asking him , like ntr events and cum eating stuff.. and if ntr is enabled why the player has the chance to deny it? Shouldn't it be forced as the name is femdom wife lol.. and I think we should get to see more off Jeff outside the like at the restaurant.. or more partners for her as she loves the mc not Jeff
It's already how it works. If Zoe is dominant enough at the beginning of the cuckolding path, she doesn't leave a choice to the player.

Some "dominant" alternative are still missing, but that's overall how the game is supposed to work. The more you displease Zoe, the more dominant she becomes, and the less the player is free to choose. If you maintain a low level of dominance, then Zoe respects the player choices.

The game being very sandbox-like, it takes time to fill the gaps, but with enough time there should be a fair diversity of gameplay. Some day. ;)

Reactions: Cucky 27

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
What you saying is mostly true, however that guy literally shows up in every NTR games, and performs the same anti NTR show everywhere..
Except he didn't go on a anti-NTR rant.
What he said was that he was disappointed that the femdom game was about manipulating the MC and eventually forcing things on him. Which is a fair criticism when you consider that the core rule of BDSM is to "keep things safe, sane, and consensual."

The thing is, because the idea of having fetishes that you actually like being forced on you is popular in a fantasy settings, it's somewhat commonplace, but it's not so fun if you're someone who does not enjoy the fetish that's being forced on you. Then it's more of an upsetting experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
I think I have encountered an error

When Zoe tells me to put on my panties I put them on but they don't show up I talk to her and she tells me to put them on so I can't do the event
1.PNG

I have reloaded the save and when he sleeps he has it equipped

The game does not get along very well with the load in the middle of a game, something similar happened to me with the first cuck event, it came out in the middle of one and then it did not jump after 30 days

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Why is it that everytime there is a game with NTR or/and Femdom there are people who bitch about that in the comment section of the said game ? If you don't like the idea of someone being a cuckhold then just don't pursue that fetish in the game also if you don't like the idea of woman dominating the man then you are not really into femdom so why are you even here ?

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes