4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there.

I really enjoyed the game, played it for a few hours and the concept is pretty solid.

The dialogues are decent and fit the consensual approach of the D/s dynamic in place, while still remaining pretty short to not end up being boring.

Now, the 3D game, FPS approach is as much the main quality of this game, as it is it s main flaw imo. Most of the days are just "check bathroom, nope, check couch and kitchen, ask for sex, go to work". And outside of rhe planned events at night, it s a bit dull after a while.

BUT, i still think the game was very good in making femdom feel organic. The evolution of the Domme is felt in how she adresses the MC and it s nice to not be in a context like with most femdom games where the mc is basically a doormat and is treated like shit from the get go. So kudos.

Now if i had a few suggestions to make it would be this :
- Rules : Have the Domme set up rules for the MC. Could be changes to the MC s dresscode when coming home, ways to adress her, to present yourself, maybe a weekday calender with chores to do. Could rely on memory instead of menus to make it more immersive like. As an example, Zoe could tell you to only wear panties at home, and make dinner on wednesdays and fridays, clean the bathroom on mondays and then you d have to remember it yourself.

- Punishment : Maybe its planned, but adding some bondage, spanking, cbt etc could be fun.

- Proactive Domme : the best part of the game is when Zoe calls for you. Be it when she waits for you in the lobby or just calls you from afar to make dinner. I d love to see this happen more often for regular stuff such as having her pussy licked, foot massage while watching tv etc etc. Would make her feel a lot more Dominant. Could expand with the Dominant stat growth.

- Proactive MC : Same with the MC but in regards to the various kink. You can ask for sex, give her pleasure etc. But it would be nice to be able to ask for pegging or other kinks.

- Favor system rework : I like the idea of the favor system but it needs some work. I cant quite put my fingdr on how exactly but i think there s a lot of things to be done there.

Here is my thought on this game atm, but bottom line, i really enjoyed it. Probably one of the most enjoyable 3d lewd games i played and definitely in the top 3 regarding femdom.

Cheers

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Excuse me, will the update hit here today as well?
I'll release as soon as I'm confident there is no bug.

So, if there isn't anything going wrong, yes.

If there is an issue, I'll debug, build again, release again, and wait to see if anything else happens. In that case, no ^^

RuleEmAll

Jun 17, 2022
I'll release as soon as I'm confident there is no bug.

So, if there isn't anything going wrong, yes.

If there is an issue, I'll debug, build again, release again, and wait to see if anything else happens. In that case, no ^^
Alright, thanks! Will be waiting :)

smoke121

Feb 5, 2020
downloaded this expecting it to be pretty bad but its one of the best femdom games hands down. i find it very easy to relate to the main story based on my own IRL experiences, especialy the pussy worship quests. thank you devs!

wodans

Mar 11, 2020
If you don't like the idea of someone being a cuckhold
If you take an ugly performer for the cockold, with a dumb appearance, the mistress becomes a street hooker. I think several men's options could have saved it. Striving for the cage severely restricts sex life. It is almost only licked. I caught myself just going to work and then back to bed. Multiple days. In reality, I would have thrown this mistress out of the apartment to the street. Too cheap to choose a partner, too unimaginative in practice.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
This game was a lot better then I expected it to be :) (y)
I'm looking forward to more content, like

Jeff and a couple of his friends doing a train run on Zoe for hubby to clean up the multiple cumshots
Zoe getting a bigger strap-on at a high enough pegging skill, and then at an even higher pegging skill she'll have a cast of Jeff's cock made as a strap-on
That could lead to Zoe telling hubby how much she loves Jeff's cock only for the hubby to suggest letting Jeff fuck her in the ass
Wich she can agree to but only if hubby agrees to cleaning out her ass afterwards, and that can also lead to anilingus scenes
And maybe some hubby customization as well
Oh and maybe hubby can hire gigolo's for Zoe to get rid of some of the mountain of cash you end up with after you bought everything

But these are just suggestions and dreams
Anyways, really like this game a lot, keep up the good work :)(y)

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
Great game! A very well-thought-out plot, which very correctly plunges into the psychological submission of a woman.
Very cool dialogues from the wife. It needs more immersion and an endless plot. For those who want to choose, they need the presence of such femdom features as urine, a toilet slave, menstruation, and a complete transformation into a slave with a wedding, etc.

Reactions: smreg

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
Fun game ! I really enjoyed discovering it. However some events feel too spaced out. 10 days can happen with nothing happening and it kinda makes the game grinding and repetitive

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes