4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
10 days can happen with nothing happening
in fact, there are (events of sex / foot fetish/domination / kitchen / bathroom), you need to pump fetishes so that the BIG scene is activated

if you are aiming for a one fetish, then yes the game jumps from place to place and your MAIN scene goes far away

(in patreons version you can skip Zoe activity and game will be very short)

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
in fact, there are (events of sex / foot fetish/domination / kitchen / bathroom), you need to pump fetishes so that the BIG scene is activated

if you are aiming for a one fetish, then yes the game jumps from place to place and your MAIN scene goes far away

(in patreons version you can skip Zoe activity and game will be very short)
Tbf the game does lack a bit of structure and rely a bit too heavily on RNG events. Right now you're chasing the wife around the house looking for content you want instead of the wife taking the lead in the relationship which is what you'd expect in a femdom game.

Last edited:

tut15372

Mar 21, 2019
you want instead of the wife taking the lead in the relationship
Here the emphasis of the game is on YOUR fetishes as a husband, and how you incline your wife to your side. If you have a sufficient level of relationships, you can refuse her adventures. The game at this stage is not straight hard female femdom (like Moving Down [MironY]) and this concept of this game is more interesting to me than the example above

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Here the emphasis of the game is on YOUR fetishes as a husband, and how you incline your wife to your side. If you have a sufficient level of relationships, you can refuse her adventures. The game at this stage is not straight hard female femdom (like Moving Down [MironY]) and this concept of this game is more interesting to me than the example above
Well then it's not really femdom is it then? The wife should introduce every fetish in the game to the husband/player and the player can decide if they want that fetish or not. If the player does then it makes sense for the kink to then be available to the player when she's idle in the house. The game does need more of a structured story, it is lacking that. Nothing really stopping the player from just going to work and bed where nothing will ever happen and that's a problem. It's too focused on being a sandbox, which would be great for a post end game but this is too early.

Reactions: sylsk

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Nothing really stopping the player from just going to work and bed where nothing will ever happen and that's a problem.
I totally agree with that.

In the full game, avoiding Zoe will "anger" her, increasing her dominant stats (like when you avoid cooking when she asked you to). Through the dominant stats, there will be extra events that will lead to some kind of "game over".

Once there is that, it will be up to the player to act to avoid this, which should give more purpose to the whole thing.

In a femdom relationship (a real one I mean), it's not really "the girl entertains the show and the guy sits, obeys and enjoys it". It has to go both ways. Asking to lick Zoe because you know she expects it from you is part of what is a femdom relationship.

That's why I don't want the game to fully unfold just by being passive. There are plenty of other femdom games for that already :)
But I'll deal with this issue nonetheless and make it more natural for the player to be expected to act.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I totally agree with that.

In the full game, avoiding Zoe will "anger" her, increasing her dominant stats (like when you avoid cooking when she asked you to). Through the dominant stats, there will be extra events that will lead to some kind of "game over".

Once there is that, it will be up to the player to act to avoid this, which should give more purpose to the whole thing.

In a femdom relationship (a real one I mean), it's not really "the girl entertains the show and the guy sits, obeys and enjoys it". It has to go both ways. Asking to lick Zoe because you know she expects it from you is part of what is a femdom relationship.

That's why I don't want the game to fully unfold just by being passive. There are plenty of other femdom games for that already :)
But I'll deal with this issue nonetheless and make it more natural for the player to be expected to act.
Fair enough, I can appreciate your reasoning. Just remember that it is a femdom "game" so striking a healthy balance on fantasy and reality I think would be appropriate. If you're too focused on designing the game on what a real femdom relationship would like, then we start running into the aforementioned problems. What can be seen as being passive in a relationship can be seen as speed running the game. i.e Such as people who skip all the dialogue in cut scenes.

Best of luck to you.

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Well then it's not really femdom is it then? The wife should introduce every fetish in the game to the husband/player and the player can decide if they want that fetish or not. If the player does then it makes sense for the kink to then be available to the player when she's idle in the house. The game does need more of a structured story, it is lacking that. Nothing really stopping the player from just going to work and bed where nothing will ever happen and that's a problem. It's too focused on being a sandbox, which would be great for a post end game but this is too early.
I kind off agree with that to a certain degree. I do like the concept of a wholesome relationship where one partner (in this case the wife) wants to discover her own sexual needs and desires with her partner. Among most femdom games found here on this site, this is something novel and I applaud the dev for exploring this kind of relationship.

That beeing said, some sort of "path system" would be great.

Just as an example to better explain what I mean, these aren´t actual suggestions. The idea is to give the player the means to roleplay.

Defiance Path: If a player defies her (to often) she will get her pleasure at a certain point, maybe even against the players will. Results in more bondage/punishment scenes.

Reluctant Path: Uncertainty, lack of self esteem or beeing scared of Zoe´s newfound interests would get you on this path, resulting in a more seductive and manipulative Zoe.

Obedient Path: The player agrees (to often) Zoe will treat the player more like a pet or a tool used how she sees fit.

However, I am aware that this game is developed by a single person and there is only so much that can be done regarding AI behavior. Behavior trees can get quite complex and in the end I guess the dev has to cut corners at some point.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
After couple days like 40/50 the game got nothing to do it needs a progression system for sure , as everything starts too soon and after few days it's waiting for an update to start over again and cycle continues . As ItzSpc mentioned try implementing reward or punishment system . You don't even have to make new renders or stuff there's already reward (sex with MC) and punishment denied chastity there.I know it's not easy to do everything in couple of days but try taking some off for a better game. As in my opinion it's one of the best femdom games that ppl can relate to

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
I hear what you say however even when an hidden threshold is reached, a fairly good amount of days can go through without nothing happening related to this fetish. I'm thinking of the cuckolding fetish for example, once you trigger the first scene, a lot (too much in my taste) happened without having the big talk to start the cuckolding branch and since the branch isn't started there is no way to increase this fetish (unless I missed something).

In the end, I really enjoyed the game and its concept even the stats grinding but sometimes it just feels a bit too much grinding

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
As it has been said, a lot of the issues boil down to it being a lot of work.

I personally feel like we are slowly reaching a time where it becomes easier to add new content because I already have a fairly large animation catalog.

I still want to add about 10-20 new animation sequences because we are missing a lot of interesting positions, and about the same amount of emotes for Zoe to get her more lively, but once we get there, I'll be able to focus a lot more of my energy into adding alternatives and filling all the narrative holes.

For me, there is still about 2-3 years of work on this game before it's completely done (with the amount of time I can afford to spend on it each month).

(by the way, I should be releasing Emily on F95 today, so you'll have a new game that's even more empty, it will make you feel like Zoe is rich :p)

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
I love Zoe. She is so real. Dialoques is so nice! I play now 100 game-days. This game must be endless.

Reactions: Maryus

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
As it has been said, a lot of the issues boil down to it being a lot of work.

I personally feel like we are slowly reaching a time where it becomes easier to add new content because I already have a fairly large animation catalog.

I still want to add about 10-20 new animation sequences because we are missing a lot of interesting positions, and about the same amount of emotes for Zoe to get her more lively, but once we get there, I'll be able to focus a lot more of my energy into adding alternatives and filling all the narrative holes.

For me, there is still about 2-3 years of work on this game before it's completely done (with the amount of time I can afford to spend on it each month).

(by the way, I should be releasing Emily on F95 today, so you'll have a new game that's even more empty, it will make you feel like Zoe is rich :p)
I can't wait for Steam or GoG release of the game! I know that takes time.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
FemdomWifeGame

Tried them out briefly.
Not too bad (though I'd have preferred the bugfixed version :p): I like the setting, I like the buildup, the fact that you took care of the dialogues too (in the naughty bits it's very important to avoid being repetitive and have always something new, you can of course go beyond what you have now).
I also like that you added some sort of "cost" to the "fake" control the mc can have, because there're kinks that I don't like (pegging and similar, feminization).
I'm not sure I've understood how the levels and the +chance works (what they affect)

So good job so far, what I personally would like\do:
  • The "cost" to pay for the MC I talked about above: don't link only on the favours, add some other kind of payment the MC can choose (make housework, pay for clothes (so they have a meaning) or other services (restaurant, etc..), naughty services :)). This is not super high effort and in my opinion would add a lot to the experience.
  • Keep enriching the dialogues (or more her monologues hehe)
  • Animations: take good care of her expressions, maybe difficult but very important
  • Cheating: I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Cheating: I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.
That's my man. This form of cheating sounds particularly good. :) The femdom scenes and the builds up are perfectly made in this game, and except the strapon fuck, I've loved almost the all kinds of kink the dev put in so far, but I think the NTR should definitely be a major part of the game as well. On the other hand, I was happy this part didn't happen immediately and the dev took care of the gradualness. The only thing that still bothers me is this nonstop interracial madness everywhere..

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes