4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Wolgren

Sep 22, 2022
If you said no to the cuckold path at first, is there a chance to say yes again later? She said she wont "ask again" but i would like her to ask again y'know?

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
Ok, I just tried this game partly coz besides I like femdom, the ntr and cuckold comments here also grabbed my attention. It's not like I only play ntr games but.. nvm. :LUL: The point is I feel the cheating part quite empty, and eventless. Not to mention that it's about just 5% of the game. I only loved the first cheat scene, but the next had already no impact on me. It didn't improve on the situation a least, when I saw Zoe just suddenly switched to blacks. Ok it's not the first game, where I saw this race mixing sh*t, I just mean, white lovers are already illegal in ntr games or what?? :D

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks for this new update.
I just got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was in the evening, Zoe was out. I wen't to bed and got the event. But now I'm still in the evening, and can't go to bed anymore. I was able to eat and watch TV but now I have nothing more to do.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for this new update.
I just got the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was in the evening, Zoe was out. I wen't to bed and got the event. But now I'm still in the evening, and can't go to bed anymore. I was able to eat and watch TV but now I have nothing more to do.
Got it, I could reproduce the bed issue, I'll fix that right away. For the strap-on, I don't know, I'm suspecting that the strap-on is not added on older save files?

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Got it, I could reproduce the bed issue, I'll fix that right away. For the strap-on, I don't know, I'm suspecting that the strap-on is not added on older save files?
In my case, Zoe was waiting for me (MC) when I got home to talk about that a new thing she discovered
The strap-on was also missing, but the scene played out correctly otherwise
And I also was using an older save file
Also, in the morning the MC would talk about what happend the day before, but what he talked about never happend or was different
I suspect this is also due to using an older save file, but I haven't started a new game yet

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
In my case, Zoe was waiting for me (MC) when I got home to talk about that a new thing she discovered
The strap-on was also missing, but the scene played out correctly otherwise
And I also was using an older save file
Also, in the morning the MC would talk about what happend the day before, but what he talked about never happend or was different
I suspect this is also due to using an older save file, but I haven't started a new game yet
With older save files, the morning quotes will play in random order because all of them have their requirements satisfied. In new games, they will play at the right times.

Edit: all links have been updated with a fixed version!

Last edited:

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
With older save files, the morning quotes will play in random order because all of them have their requirements satisfied. In new games, they will play at the right times.

Edit: all links have been updated with a fixed version!
I started a new game, with the version before this fix, and all the dialogues in the morning matched with what happend the night before
The strap-on also shows with the new game, but afterwards there is no option to go to sleep
I downloaded the updated version but there still wasn't an option to go to sleep afterwards
But this might also be caused by using the older save file from before the fix
I'll probably try a new game again later, but as it seems as if the old save files are just not compatible

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I started a new game, with the version before this fix, and all the dialogues in the morning matched with what happend the night before
The strap-on also shows with the new game, but afterwards there is no option to go to sleep
I downloaded the updated version but there still wasn't an option to go to sleep afterwards
But this might also be caused by using the older save file from before the fix
I'll probably try a new game again later, but as it seems as if the old save files are just not compatible
The correct behavior is that the game moves on to the next day.

Do you remember which link you used to download the updated version?

I removed the F95 automatically added links because I'm not sure which version they were uploaded with (I'm paying the file hosting services anyway, so there is no risk for the files to be unavailable).

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
The correct behavior is that the game moves on to the next day.

Do you remember which link you used to download the updated version?

I removed the F95 automatically added links because I'm not sure which version they were uploaded with (I'm paying the file hosting services anyway, so there is no risk for the files to be unavailable).
The first one I downloaded from the Mega link (Femdom Wife Game - Zoe 1.57f1 F95 (Windows))
The second update (Femdom_Wife_Game_-_Zoe_1.57f1_F95_Windows) was from the gofile that is no longer listed in the download

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
The first one I downloaded from the Mega link (Femdom Wife Game - Zoe 1.57f1 F95 (Windows))
The second update (Femdom_Wife_Game_-_Zoe_1.57f1_F95_Windows) was from the gofile that is no longer listed in the download
I started a new game with the new updated version
I just had the strap-on over the cage scene again, but just like before it just ends afterwards
There is nothing to select on the bed, so I can't progress, I even tried talking to Zoe afterwards and having dinner, but I still can't go to sleep, so the game doesn't progress from that point on
Should I try to download a different linked version? or were they all the same?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I started a new game with the new updated version
I just had the strap-on over the cage scene again, but just like before it just ends afterwards
There is nothing to select on the bed, so I can't progress, I even tried talking to Zoe afterwards and having dinner, but I still can't go to sleep, so the game doesn't progress from that point on
Should I try to download a different linked version? or were they all the same?
Mega, Pixeldrain and GDrive were updated with the new version.

The other links were added by a F95 moderator with the bugged version.

Let me know if you are still stuck with the currently available links.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Mega, Pixeldrain and GDrive were updated with the new version.

The other links were added by a F95 moderator with the bugged version.

Let me know if you are still stuck with the currently available links.
I downloaded the new version from GDrive (Femdom Wife Game - Zoe 1.57f1 F95 (Windows)) and tried it with the older save again (from the gofile version (Femdom_Wife_Game_-_Zoe_1.57f1_F95_Windows) ) , and this time it jumped automatically to a new day, so it all seems to work now :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes