4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The slave thing is it optional? Or will we become slaves as a result?

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
The slave thing is it optional? Or will we become slaves as a result?
It's bound to the "domination" stats, so basically if you keep disappointing Zoe, she'll become more and more dominant. As long as you are proactive and do your part, it's fine.

More or less the femdom aspect, that is! When I say "slave", I mean dictatorship from Zoe.

Gonzolino

Jul 15, 2021
Mega, Pixeldrain and GDrive were updated with the new version.

The other links were added by a F95 moderator with the bugged version.

Let me know if you are still stuck with the currently available links.
I have started a new game with the mega link download and have the same issue again.
after the "fuck zoe with strap-on" event I can´t go to bed.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It's bound to the "domination" stats, so basically if you keep disappointing Zoe, she'll become more and more dominant. As long as you are proactive and do your part, it's fine.

More or less the femdom aspect, that is! When I say "slave", I mean dictatorship from Zoe.
I thought like contract I dont know slave mistress kind of thing. Go sleep in a cage, eat from a bowl. I dont know slave things. I hope such things don't happen or if it will be added, please make it optional. I like the light/gentle side of the content.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Just out of curiosity, I see you didn't answer the comments (mine and others) about the cheating bits.. is it because you don't have plans for it?
I ask cause it's one of the parts that I'd like to be developed more (whereas I don't like others like pegging, fem, etc..)

Thanks
I was hoping that someone will ask this question instead of me one day, although he seems to avoid the topic quite a bit. But maybe with this we finally got the answer as well. This kink will be neglected. But watching this current ntr content, it was obvious from the start this hotwife topic isn't his strongest part, and he doesn't want to push it any further. I think he just included it in the first updates because he exactly knew how popular is this topic, and wanted to attract as many people here as possible.. It looks like this dev is pretty smart, and we were simply just too stupid.. Wanted some betrayal? lol ..You got it. I think I'm done with this game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I was hoping that someone will ask this question instead of me one day, although he seems to avoid the topic quite a bit. But maybe with this we finally got the answer as well. This kink will be neglected. But watching this current ntr content, it was obvious from the start this hotwife topic isn't his strongest part, and he doesn't want to push it any further. I think he just included it in the first updates because he exactly knew how popular is this topic, and wanted to attract as many people here as possible.. It looks like this dev is pretty smart, and we were simply just too stupid.. Wanted some betrayal? lol ..You got it. I think I'm done with this game.
Tbh not answering is far worse that doing whatever he wants with his game (and not smart at all). I guess I'll do the same and look elsewhere, too bad since honestly I was growing attached to the project :(

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Tbh not answering is far worse that doing whatever he wants with his game (and not smart at all). I guess I'll do the same and look elsewhere, too bad since honestly I was growing attached to the project :(
He already answered this question several threads back, he said there will be no NTR content, no cheating in any form.

Now if he's ignoring the questions then I think it's because the NTR guys are being annoying since they keep asking the same question after he already answered it. A quick keyword search in the thread is all it takes to find his answer.

Reactions: KiraJames

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Oh good maybe he can just take all the NTR out, since the NTR fans are whining it's not in anyway. Everyone's happy that way.
Have you relieved finally? From now on you can freely enjoy your cum-eating parts, and the MC's beautiful ass fucking event. Just take some break from time to time while playing with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwanted

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
He already answered this question several threads back, he said there will be no NTR content, no cheating in any form.

Now if he's ignoring the questions then I think it's because the NTR guys are being annoying since they keep asking the same question after he already answered it. A quick keyword search in the thread is all it takes to find his answer.
I replied to you, but in the end I rather deleted it because I didn't want to start an unnecessary comment war. But I still think that you are mixing this game with his other Emily game, where he really stated that he won't focus on ntr.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I replied to you, but in the end I rather deleted it because I didn't want to start an unnecessary comment war. But I still think that you are mixing this game with his other Emily game, where he really stated that he won't focus on ntr.
Femdom Wife Game, Emily and Zoe is the same game. Zoe and Emily just run on different builds right now for management purposes.

Reactions: KiraJames

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Sorry, I'm not ignoring the questions, I'm just insanely busy and focusing on people having technical issues.

See it this way: I browse the answers, picks the most important one and answers it, then I move on to my work. I'm not voluntarily ignoring that specific question. :p

"I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.", that one is too far from the storyline, so it won't be Zoe.

For each fetish, there are a million ways to create a story around it. For each girlfriend, I pick one path and stick to it.

Given enough time, there will be other girls with the cuckolding path, and their cuckolding story will be different.

The current cuckolding path for Zoe is the main and only path, but I'll probably add a few alternative that merge into it nicely. For example, having Zoe coercing the MC into cuckolding and making him admit that he wants it as well if the player ignored the computer.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Sorry, I'm not ignoring the questions, I'm just insanely busy and focusing on people having technical issues.

See it this way: I browse the answers, picks the most important one and answers it, then I move on to my work. I'm not voluntarily ignoring that specific question. :p

"I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.", that one is too far from the storyline, so it won't be Zoe.

For each fetish, there are a million ways to create a story around it. For each girlfriend, I pick one path and stick to it.

Given enough time, there will be other girls with the cuckolding path, and their cuckolding story will be different.

The current cuckolding path for Zoe is the main and only path, but I'll probably add a few alternative that merge into it nicely. For example, having Zoe coercing the MC into cuckolding and making him admit that he wants it as well if the player ignored the computer.
Word of advice, don't confuse NTR with cuckolding. NTR stands for Netorare, which is the Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful. So unless you'll allow the husband to cheat on their wife with a girlfriend/mistress, then there is no NTR in this game and you've incorrectly used the NTR tag.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Word of advice, don't confuse NTR with cuckolding. NTR stands for Netorare, which is the Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful. So unless you'll allow the husband to cheat on their wife with a girlfriend/mistress, then there is no NTR in this game and you've incorrectly used the NTR tag.
You are right about the vocabulary. It doesn't have to be the husband, and I am not entering that debate on F95 ;)

If F95 provides a word for "cuckolding", I'm all for it, but there is no such tag.

Reactions: b000tslut

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the clarification, I kinda wondered about that difference
So if I get it right, NTR is sleeping with other people without the partners knowledge or permission while cuckolding is sleeping with other people with the partners knowledge and permission, is that correct?

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
You are right about the vocabulary. It doesn't have to be the husband, and I am not entering that debate on F95 ;)

If F95 provides a word for "cuckolding", I'm all for it, but there is no such tag.
You're right, there is no tag for cucking on this site for some reason
And the cheating tag on this game doesn't apply either, since it's not cheating when you're allowed to sleep with others
And Zoë will only sleep with other people after she asked the hubby for it

Also to come back to this statement in a previous post
"For example, having Zoe coercing the MC into cuckolding and making him admit that he wants it as well if the player ignored the computer."

As long as there is an option to refuse it (keep Zoë for himself), then it's fine
Cause she kinda turns into a spiteful bitch afterwards with her mean comments in my opinion :rolleyes:

Reactions: ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the clarification, I kinda wondered about that difference
So if I get it right, NTR is sleeping with other people without the partners knowledge or permission while cuckolding is sleeping with other people with the partners knowledge and permission, is that correct?
You hit the nail on the head. The key difference between the two is consent.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I'm not the one crying about stuff not in a game, that's you tough guy. I actually laughed at your pathetic attempt at making it personal insults, you're like a little child throwing a tantrum.
You still awake cum eater? Try some sleep fast before your wife punish you. :)

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

F95 is an old site, back when the majority of hentai games came out of Japan, (and generally still do) so the site uses a lot of Japanese terms and tags and it's important to know their meaning. That's why it's generally best not to include the NTR tag on your game unless you plan to add NTR, because it's going to attract the people who are looking to cheat or content of infidelity and not necessarily to be cucked which the game won't be able to deliver.

Last edited:

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021

It's quite hard to believe that you missed his question when you managed to answer literally another comment below him. In fact, you could have written these few sentences a little earlier to avoid my frustration here.. I can easly accept that if the ntr doesn't get too much of a role in the game, but then I think you shouldn't even have started it. What's the point of that to put a hundred kinds of fetishes in the game, which the 60% of them will consist of only a few scenes..? This will only attract a lot of disgruntled people... like me... I feel you have taken on a little too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes