4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
Word of advice, don't confuse NTR with cuckolding. NTR stands for Netorare, which is the Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful. So unless you'll allow the husband to cheat on their wife with a girlfriend/mistress, then there is no NTR in this game and you've incorrectly used the NTR tag.
Finally. I started to think that the NTR will never be a theme in this game anymore. But wait a minute. If I know right the cuckolding mostly the same as the netorase, and the netorse also part of NTR. Doesn't it? In this case the NTR tag isn't wrong at the top.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Finally. I started to think that the NTR will never be a theme in this game anymore. But wait a minute. If I know right the cuckolding mostly the same as the netorase, and the netorse also part of NTR. Doesn't it? In this case the NTR tag isn't wrong at the top.
Not really, the distinction between netorare and netorase is that in netorare the partner was often coerced or seduced into being unfaithful and often but not always, they feel regret or sadness for having the affair, whereas in netorase they willingly cheat on their partner.

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Not really, the distinction between netorare and netorase is that in netorare the partner was often coerced or seduced into being unfaithful and often but not always, they feel regret or sadness for having the affair, whereas in netorase they willingly cheat on their partner.
And to make things more confusing, there is also

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
And to make things more confusing, there is also
You've got me with that one. As far as I can tell though, netori isn't a real Japanse term but instead is Western slang, but correct me if I'm wrong.

For clarification. Netorare and netorase describes how the partner who cheated feels after the affair. Netorare describes a partner who was reluctant and coerced then they feel regret for the deed, but sometimes they come to enjoy the act of cheating afterwards. Whereas netorase describes the partner who was willing to cheat from the start without any feelings of regret or remorse afterward. All of this happens without the partner who is being cheated on consent or knowledge.

Last edited:

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
You've got me with that one. As far as I can tell though, netori isn't a real Japanse term but instead is Western slang, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, according to it is a Japanse term for cuckold
But my knowledge on the whole NTR thing basically comes from what we just discussed here
And to be honest, I thought the difference between Netori and Netorase was a gender thing (Netori for female and Netorase for male) but apparently I was wrong :rolleyes:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Well, according to it is a Japanse term for cuckold
But my knowledge on the whole NTR thing basically comes from what we just discussed here
And to be honest, I thought the difference between Netori and Netorase was a gender thing (Netori for female and Netorase for male) but apparently I was wrong :rolleyes:
I thought the same as you in regards to netori, I'm now not so sure because of conflicting sources of information.
For example, Wikipedia defines netorare as: "Cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR" which is how I always understood the meaning of the word.

However your source, "DigitalCultures" defines netorare as: "Most often than not, it is the protagonist’s wife or girlfriend who is cheating, although in some cases it is the female becoming a cuckquean."

This makes me doubt the credibility of DigitalCultures definitions because if netorare is a gendered term then what would you call it when the man is the one cheating?

In conclusion, it seems the abbreviation NTR generally means netorare, (whatever the hell that means). So it would help if whichever of the NTR's being used was clearly defined in the description to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Yet even more definitions! Here's how the hentai site defines the tags.
  • Netorare
    Netorare, often just abbreviated with NTR, is a genre where the intent is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy or distress in the reader. A direct translation of the word results in "having your lover taken from you" or "to have something taken from you while you sleep." This is often accomplished by having the main protagonist's loved one seduced away from them, with or without their knowledge. Netorare can also encompass family members or childhood friends, not only lovers. NOTE: Don't confuse this with Netori. In Netorare, the story is told from the perspective of the one having his lover stolen or the girl being stolen away, in Netori the stealer is the MC.

• Netori
    Netori is similar to Netorare, but rather than the main character having their lover stolen from them, they are the ones stealing a loved person from someone else. Also, the MCs in Netori actually care about the girl they are stealing away most of the time and don't turn them into public cumdumpsters, unlike the villains in Netorare.

• Swinging / Netorase
    A character is willingly letting his partner have sex with someone else. This tag applies both for Swinging where partners are swapped and Netorase, where just one partner is having sex with someone else with their partner watching.

I motion we settle on how the hentai site defines the terms and call it a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeenIdeeOk

chesire

May 5, 2017
Just my personal query but are there any plans for additional costumes for Zoe. Y'know the kinky kind

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
It's quite hard to believe that you missed his question when you managed to answer literally another comment below him. In fact, you could have written these few sentences a little earlier to avoid my frustration here.. I can easly accept that if the ntr doesn't get too much of a role in the game, but then I think you shouldn't even have started it. What's the point of that to put a hundred kinds of fetishes in the game, which the 60% of them will consist of only a few scenes..? This will only attract a lot of disgruntled people... like me... I feel you have taken on a little too much.
I disagree! The scope is ambitious, but it gives me room to develop the FLR. Reducing the amount of fetish would remove a lot of immersion I think.

If I'm not moving forward fast enough for you in one specific fetish, sorry then, it takes time.

cherise, yes there will be new clothes :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, I'm not ignoring the questions, I'm just insanely busy and focusing on people having technical issues.

See it this way: I browse the answers, picks the most important one and answers it, then I move on to my work. I'm not voluntarily ignoring that specific question. :p

"I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.", that one is too far from the storyline, so it won't be Zoe.
See? It wasn't that difficult, wasn't it?
I used my free time to give you good enough feedback, so a one sentence answer to something people commented on in like 6-10 post in the last 3 pages wasn't such a huge effort :)
Anyway thank you, disappointing bud good to know. I also gave feedback on other aspects of the game but at this point I lost interest.
Bye, GL

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

QuietEnthusiasm

Jan 19, 2020
I motion we settle on how the hentai site defines the terms and call it a day.
I was about to sperg out and call you out on your previous posts being completely wrong when I saw this one. Yes, I think those explanations do the terms justice.

Word of advice, I suggest looking up terms on more credible and suitable sources (like actual Japanese dictionaries, jisho.org comes to mind) though and to do better research on what you are talking about before spreading flimsily collected misinformation.

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
Hey can someone clarify whether 'Be My slave View attachment 2082886 View attachment 2082886 ' is implemented or not?
It is but it seems like the quest log is misleading. The condition is to have 100 lust, it's part of a serie of events that "punish" the player for letting the lust go to 100 (that goes in pair later on with chastity part, as well as the pegging and ruined orgasms that should/will offer a lesser amount of release).

Once that part is done, it should help introduce some kind of difficulty curve where the game becomes harder and harder.

That part of the game is still a work-in-progress though.

They are meant as opportunities for Zoe to drastically level up her fetishes stats by taking advantage of your horniness.

Reactions: chesire

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
"I really like the kink so that's mainly for me, I'd really like something where she doesn't know he knows.", that one is too far from the storyline, so it won't be Zoe.
It's not like I wanted to be part of this topic and stir up another arguing because of this, but knowing Zoe's current story, I neither see too many obstacles to such (ntr) scenes being included in the game. Just make your fantasy soar, and believe me, you don't even have to be creative to come up with such a story. lol If someone talks about ntr, everyone thinks of the breakup and the hatred, but this false reality is just a product of the anti-ntr people on this site. This topic can be approached in a different way.

Here's just a quick example that might even fit into the game:

An old friend of yours is moving back to the town, and he decides to call you to ask if he can visit you and Zoe. If you say yes, the NTR part of the game can begin, BUT it is not necessary for everything to happen right away. Your friend's visiting can be regular, and his relationship with Zoe gradual, but it must be obvious from the first moment that he wants her, and he will be the one who take the first steps towards zoe.
During the story, then we can watch them as they flirting and getting closer and closer to each other. Then later, when we jumped some levels we can catch them as they secretly play with each other's feet under the table in the middle of a card party. Then, at on even higher level, you may have the option to leaving them alone by going to sleep or leaving your home with an invented reason. What comes next I leave it to everyone's imagination.
The point is that what happens between them is just a running adventure here, and it won't leads you any break up or game over.

The possibilities are endless. I just gave an example that I came up with the moment while I was writing this. I'm not trying to force anything into the game, I was just refuting your claim that these kind of events and opportunities are far from Zoe's story.

I'd like only one thing yet. If later you still decide to include ntr content in the game, I don't feel like it should be interracial.. It didn't fit the game at all so far, and this kink won't match Zoe's personality later on either.

Overall, I hope you will change your mind one day, and you tuning into the topic. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwanted

FemdomWifeGame

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2021
I appreciate your input, but I think we misunderstood each other. It's far from Zoe's story, in the sense that it's like doing a whole new path that's in plain contradiction with the current "Cuckold" path.

They don't merge together, which is not how the game is supposed to work. The paths are not meant to be mutually exclusive.

Anyway, there is "Holding hands" that's doing exactly what you describe. :)

FrozenFridge

Oct 27, 2021
I appreciate your input, but I think we misunderstood each other. It's far from Zoe's story, in the sense that it's like doing a whole new path that's in plain contradiction with the current "Cuckold" path.

They don't merge together, which is not how the game is supposed to work. The paths are not meant to be mutually exclusive.

Anyway, there is "Holding hands" that's doing exactly what you describe. :)
I didn't want to merge this with the current cuckold path, I rather imagined it as a completely new one. But maybe I don't know your game enough yet to share ideas like this.

Anyway I haven't heard of that game yet. Thanks, I'm gonna check it. ;)

Reactions: FemdomWifeGame
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes